ITT: We Sup Forums like it's 2006

>ITT: We Sup Forums like it's 2006

Are we going to unironically post things like "for the win" or "you win an internet"? Are anons in this thread going to post with whatever emoticons they want? Are we going to hate the big 3 and K-On in this thread? Because I remember when Naruto threads were looked down upon.

Desu

Cockmongler

Happy negro

moot

Snack

GWB worst president

it's like it's 2006 again

yes

I'm glad Nasu is going to make a new series in their universe after Fate.

You guys heard of this guy ShindoL, apperantly he's grew up in the U.S. but recently started doing h-content in japan.

I have a good feeling about this guy, hope he doesn't become one of those meme artists.

>Are we going to hate the big 3 and K-On in this thread

dafuq is K-ON? Do you mean Satoshi Kon? He's easily one of the best idea guys Japan has around!

You hatin on ShindoL?

Can't say for sure, it's 2006, he's just starting out.

You already failed in your first post by misusing the quote function.

who are you quoting?

Sup Forums didn't know about shindol before summer of 2009 when four leaf lover came out. Try again.

Your new is showing

I'm sorry...

So umm, y'all guys like that there recent adaptation of that unfinished manga? God I'm so glad we've started to steer away from original animes, and focus more and more on adaptations with each passing year. Twenty Oh Six, Woo!

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>BBBBBBBBBBRBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffff ...ああ私の親愛なる人... sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffff ...本当に辛い...それは....私が言うことを敢えて.... sssssssnniff ...卵臭い?.... ..スニフ・スニフ....うーん...はい...まあ、私の最愛の人は...。スニフ....かなり辛味のある卵はいとても大好き..... ..... ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff ....ああ..そしてまた....ヒントの....嗅覚....チーズ.....非常に濡れた私の親愛なる....嗅覚...しかし、はい...これはうまくいくだろう... .sniff .....私の親愛なる人を歓迎してください。他にもいろいろあります。いいです。大きな

>BBBBBBRBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

ああそう... ...とてもいい! ...うーん...私はリムに見えるナゲットのドロップですか?...うーん..... .....私はちょうど私のダーリンの匂いの前に少し味を持ってみましょう... .... hmmmmm ....うーん... ... ....それはチョコレートの繊細なビットです私の親愛なる....ああ....私は推測させて...夕食のカレー?....ああ、まあまあ....私ではないですか?... .... ok ...盗聴の時間..... sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffff ..... hmmm ... hhhmmmmm私は見る...はい.. ..実際にカレーと同様に......ええと......その香りはかなり目立つ....はい.....タマネギとニンニクチャットニー私はそれを私の愛する?..... hmmmmm。 ...はいかなり..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTオハイオ州私はそれを期待していませんでした...それは少し親愛なる...あなたはガードから私をキャッチ...はい...それは穏やかだった...うーん...私はこの小さなものを味わってみましょう...ただ一つ小さなスニッフィング.. ..シンプルな...ああ... .ssssssnnnnnniiiifffffffffff

Using the quote function like a retard was not a thing in 2006.
It wasn't really even a thing until much later with Sup Forums that the whole "implying" thing too off.

So, ironically, it's your new that's showing.

What is fooly cooly exactly?

The best thing Gainax will ever do

Your new is showing.

AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTSAOTS AOTSAOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTS AOTSAOTS AOTSAOTS AOTSAOTS AOTSAOTS AOTS

>was 9 in 2006
>didn't know how to post in 2006
>don't remember shit from 2006
I'm your new demographic, Sup Forums!

KU-ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUURETAAAAAA

People have been greentexting stories on here for well over a decade, you should be ashamed of yourself for being the shamelessly outspoken newfag that you are.

ITT newfags play pretend

Name the sticky that got posted here about someone's school project, that's all I'll say

Finish the sentence of a notorious namefag from back then: anime ______(___+ _____ seen)

>using the quote function like a retard was not a thing in 2006.
you sure have a lot of faith in the people browsing Sup Forums in 2006, that was one of the things moot was being autistic about, along with the term "bump limit" I think

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

>never actively left Sup Forums until 2009
tell me user, what was it like?

It took Sup Forums almost 3 years to hit 1 million posts. Sup Forums used to be a tight knit community of like-minded individuals instead of the baby's first anime website social media YouTube comments-tier shitflood that it is now