Why is Asuna /bestgirl/? Nothing else came even close after her

Why is Asuna /bestgirl/? Nothing else came even close after her.

it's honestly alarming seeing the quality of this board drop so dramatically over the years

what do you mean?

I dont remember why Asuna is hated

edgy kids probably

She was cool when she actually did shit. Then she was ruined by the princess trapped in the castle trope.

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company." It sucks, user.

She doesn't really do anything other than be the author's designated winner of the MCbowl. She's extremely boring and generic. Progressive makes her more likable but she's still a pretty shitty character. The second arc literally sets her up as a damsel in distress to be rescued.

Ultimately, most hate goes to Kirito for being a Garystu, and the author, for writing stories that oply he's never played an MMO before.

Haters gonna hate. Asuna is the cutest and most perfect gf.

>Progressive makes her more likable but she's still a pretty shitty character

what do you mean by progressive makes her more likable? also I don't know man, I played mmos for many years and actually found many similarities which made the anime even more enjoyable for me

"Oh geeee I've been really craving some yous lately"

- OP

Liz is better.

>Sup Forums wants an anime where the story continues after MC and his girl become a couple and fight together
>SAO comes along
>"I DON'T LIKE IT"

She's too popular

Not even best in her own show

Just think, there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think SAO is good.

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think Shaft is a good anime studio.

I liked Yuuki

She only exists to suck Kirito's dick.

SAO is shonenshit though, not a romcom.

>having one good plot element doesn't necessarily make a show good overall
who would have thought?

Didn't she die of aids?

Yuuki is best girl

she ded user.
But she was a likeable character

Yuuki was a shitty AIDS girl who died for a cheap reaction from the audience.

more like ASSuna lmao

Super aids

>Trying this hard

If you started with Mother's Rosario and worked the arcs backwards, would the show be better or worse?

nigga what?

It would start off as a yuri, become a harem then become a regular hetero romance.

You know why she existed and what she existed for.

>Author killing off best girl
>For literally no reason
Fucking still mad.

She is designed to appeal to anyone. Tits and ass not too big, but still big enough that you can make them look big from the right position/camera angle. Tall compared to the average anime heroine and has a slender body. She also very easy on the eyes and has a decent character design.

She is very feminine, but shows some badassery every now and then(rarely nowadays).

Don't get me wrong, I hate this show, but Asuna is one of the better aspects about it.

Rest in peace best girl

>Trying this hard for a reply

>I hate this show

why? aside from the usual circlejerk about it, SAO wasn't too bad that it deserves any strong hate does it?

It's a stupid show that doesn't deserve its popularity.

but why is it stupid? honestly everytime I read about SAO some people claim it sucks but don't even explain why they think it sucks. It's always "it sucks - why? - because it sucks"

what don't people like about it? or what is the single most bulletpoint which makes it devoid of being at least a decent pasttime anime?

I still see no reasons in your post.

They just hate SAO because it's a meme, user.
It wasn't that good, but it didn't suck like half of Sup Forums think it did.

>Best girl
>Almost yuri end
>Everyone dying of aids and shiet

Fuck I'm still mad.

Asuna is nothing more than a cumdump for MC-kun. She had a character, until Kirito gave her the dick. It's impressive how quickly her character was killed.

weak bait attempt

Still surprised she ahs the same breast size as Sugu

There are hours of video reviews on youtube that describe how bad SAO is.

There are a lot of good reviews too, what's your point?
You haven't even watched it, have you?

ok I see where this is going, but why do YOU (You) think SAO is bad? just 2 very short points

honestly i loved the first 15 episodes, then asuna got fucking stuck in that bird cage shit and it just went to mother fucking shit in my opinion.

Asuna is the perfect wife that Sup Forums has always wanted. Given the chance, I would fill her up with my glopping semen.

what do you think about SAO2?

Which ones? Because SAO is to MMOs what "snorting crack" is to "healthy".

hm id say it was worse than SAO1, but i guess each to their own.

almost 10 years Lineage2 and a few years Aion inbetween

Never played either. Doesn't really matter, the point of SAO isn't to resemble actual MMOs especially since the show features full immersion capability we don't have. Also the author fucks with the rules when it suits Kirito, so they resemble even less a real MMO. That's mainly the big problem with SAO.

She's not a good character. She is essentially flawless. And not only is she flawless, the biggest problem is that the universe she exists in bends over backwards to make her and Kirito the best at every freaking thing they do.

That said, she is an extremely cute and loyal battlewaifu and clearly best girl. Pretty much the only good thing you can say about Asuna during Fairy Dance is that she displays an admirable amount of internal fortitude and loyalty. Best girl, I say!