Seiren

What do you think will be Sup Forumsgirl's fate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9SwzMgwRns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not hoping to see the best girl

kissu but ambiguous ending

> implying there's a season 2 after all that mess.

>ojou-sama
>GOAT swimmer
>all girls school = no male contact
>thicc
>tsundere
>pure as snow
>smart
Best girl

Why do smart girls makes me go diamonds?

>that
>thicc
you are like a little baby
watch this
T H I C C

Does she have the biggest tits of them 6?

No

Makoto > Slutneki > Tooru > Miu > Ruise > washboard > Kyouko

Only the childhood friend looks good. Which is funny because childhood friend was the worst in Amagami.

How in the hell did you get that from the image posted?

Only one of them was the worst

Kaoru is a childhood friend
Fatty is a childhood friend
Ai was Miya's friend for ages

What's this meme? Did I miss something?

He only knew Kaoru from middle school, and why would Miya's friend count? Fatty was specifically called "childhood friend".

You missed 4k posts of rage

Witnessed

>2017
>highschool girl knows how to suck dick

That's not canon though. We have no idea of the bust sizes of each of the girls.

But I agree on a general notion with the smallest and biggest breast size assessments.

Nah I saw that. Unless I'm blind, I never saw anything about her having kids or fucking guys. I asked and all I got was "you're in Sup Forums"

> can't identify who's memeing and not.

I hope you weren't looking forward to a seconds season with the best girls getting animated

The entire arc was a letdown

Thank God Japan didn't go full waifu mode and supported it

Boob sizes are straightforward

They're not hiding anything in those uniforms

I have already accepted it user. I just want episode 5 right now to cure the NaCl in my body.

>no route
Being Illya is suffering.

DUMB
REPEATER
SLUT

>help me
>"Each story is the unique and mutual memory between him and the heroine."
Why? He's young and got to experience love and heartbreak with a good memory to take away. I think the author spells out that her won't be with any of them, maybe the last girl since it makes sense for the story structure. Did you expect this to be harem?

Did you watch Amagami at all?
That's more or less what we want (save for Rihoko round 1). It doesn't have to end in sex, just not in stupid 5 minute asspull timeskip.

>tfw you just wanted more Ayatsuji

>tfw you rewatch amagami to clear the salt out of your heart

>tfw only ever watched Ai, Kaoru, and Ayatsuji's arcs in +

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE A THIRD SEASON A AMAGAMI INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT

>Amagami
Nah, I'll watch it though.
>It doesn't have to end in sex, just not in stupid 5 minute asspull timeskip.
The real ending was on the beach. I have a hunch the time-skip will be used in all of them as a method of signifying different stages of adulthood people have relationships.

>not watching fatty getting sexy

Sup Forums would you be okay if she left for just 1-2 years?

Toradora did the same thing with Taiga leaving, and nobody complained about that.

5 years is too long, but ~1.5 years is actually quite romantic and sweet, to sort their own careers out, mature a little, and get back together for long term commitment.

Taiga please old men for money.

Taiga left to mend her relationship with her family, iirc. This slut left for European cock.

I watched them all, the only one I didn't like was Sae because I don't like her VA.

>And nobody complained about that

What? The ending of Toradora where Taiga fucks off for a couple of years is one of the few things people argue over and the general consensus was negative about it.

It just usually falls under the radar because it's barely touched upon and the ending flies by so fast. Honestly I fucking hate that trope anyways, especially the way the Japanese use it. It seems so random and unnecessary every time, like they wanted to include a 'separated lovers/friends reuniting' plot right at the last minute because it would (seemingly but not really) make the whole thing feel more romantic.

Travel abroad and fuck EVO nerds

>not doing it for Nakata Jouji

I actually enjoyed her arc more than I expected it. Probably because of the narration of Jouji.

Reminder that:
>She made spanish omelettes onetime for Shouichi
>He said he liked it
>This was the catalyst and the foreshadowing of her going to Spain for 4 years and not contact shouichi for 5 years
BRAVO TAKAYAMA
R
A
V
O

>tell her she sucks at cooking
>she never talks to him again

Was there even a way

>5 years is too long
I think the author intended to make it seem like it's been a long time and their love is no more. Who knows, because we also have had a lot of stories with childhood crushes getting back together.

no, he was cucked from the get-go

Nah. Anyway, I think it was at that moment of appreciation that she started to like MC. Before that he was just someone to annoy.

He was the reason I disliked her arc

nee-san will be friendzoned

I've rewatched Tsukasa's SS and SS+ route just to forget about this sudden trainwreck ending.

I still have hope for Tooru though.

Toru is such a cutie.

What went wrong with Kyouko

>tsundere

All it took is one word to ruin her entirety.

She's shit

>every post in every thread called her a slut
>outrage at the possibility she is actually a slut
Never change.

Fertility Goddess arc never.

No more Kyouko bullying after this post

Posting link

>can't do her job properly as moralfag police

Imagine catching schoolmates and classmates fucking in the pump shed, backyard, gym storage, swimming pool, rooftop, nurse's room and janitor's closet.

The correct option is to choose "Please only cook for me from now on"

>Kyouko arc
>Kyouko likes Shouichi
>Shouichi likes Hikari
>it ends with Kyouko acting as a wingman and getting Hikari and Shouichi together
>she is the bridesmaid in their wedding

I thought boring imouto was next.

She's the final, I don't know what they are thinking.

Vidya is next. She'll save Seiren!

youtube.com/watch?v=o9SwzMgwRns

>Are you Kyouko?
>Thank you for hooking me up with Kamita-kun
>He told me you're one of his closest and oldest friends
>I hope your friendship strengthens even after we're married

>Kyouko-san, thanks for your help!
>You're really an awesome friend
>What should I say to Tsuneki-san?
>Thanks for the advice Kyouko-san, see you tomorrow
>I'll share you the results

More moe-nee soon

>yfw next arc is Tsuneki good end

This is her uguu face

>second season
>never

I don't want Toru deleted from the anime

We're never going to see her arc now though.

Toru's arc begins with the MC playing in the arcade instead of going home immediately.

The arc was great right until the ending and the pre-order sales reflect exactly that. They could have had it all and they blew it.

I really really like her.

They can do that all they want, the problem is that nobody wants to see it. Look at the fucking sales. The show has bombed so hard it's never going to recover.

No, I wouldn't be okay because the whole ending was a badly written asspull.

>yfw episode 13 is Tsuneki good end

We've actually had a poll in one of the earlier threads and most people liked her. The people who called her a slut were meming samefags. Not to mention that the bad ending isn't even tied to her being a slut but the complete opposite. She wanted to become serious and give up on her playful ways and dedicate her life to becoming a chef.

Toradora is shit.

I hope she wins a tournament then puts her winnings into getting a sex change like ricki ortiz.

Don't give them ideas. After this disastrous ending pretty much anything can happen.

>toru
It's only 2003. That will have to be after one hell of a timeskip.

Yeah but it would be good to watch. Especially if the last episode involves them going to a tourney and everyone calls "him" a her like some Evo commentators did to Ricky

reminder

Hold the phone. Is this a multiple routes show?

Tooru converts to Islam after the MC commented on how he likes how she can dedicate herself to something in some side-remark
She leaves for Sweden to deepen her understanding of Islamic tradition
Shouichi converts too, decides to study Islamic law
They meet again years later in the Islamic State, where Tooru has become sex slave of a local warlord
Both of them die in a Russian bombing raid

Yes, but we're never going to see the routes of the other three girls because the second season depended on the success of the first. And the sales aren't looking good after the end of the first arc.

>The show ends with the shitty childhood friend arc.

Not really. Hard to tell between Tsuneki, Miu, and Toru from the lack of official images and good promotional art. I think Makoto is definitely the kyonyuu queen. Toru and Miu are among the tallest so I guess along with their tall stature they are slightly more endowed than Tsuneki.

lovely childhood friend*

>the lesson of Tsuneki's arc is that no matter how hard and dedicated you are to your love, he/she might leave you for her own goals

T-thanks for the confidence booster I guess

Yes, each girl is an alternate reality.

You always have the worst fucking taste

Kill yourself.

>it's already on sale
Full damage control mode.

TSUNEKI DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, SHE WENT TO SPAIN TO FOLLOW HER DREAM OF BEING A CHEF. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX. SHE WOULDN'T HAVE RETURNED IF SHE WAS THERE FOR SPANISH MEN

Name ONE good childhood friend that isn't the same bullshit we've seen 500 times.

They're always the worst girl in a harem/romance show.

I don't have arguments with subhumans. Kill yourself.