POL BTFO BY GAVIN MCINNES

POL BTFO BY GAVIN MCINNES

STOP ACTING LIKE SJWs GOYS

What about when the pedo accusations start coming out?

Obviously he's a raper who likes putting things in his butt

WE ARE MEN OF CHARACTER
lol
what a clown
You can't say shit like that after you've been stuffing stuff up your ass on camera for years

Someone call Caster

3 out of the 4 people he mentions are Jewish.

his career is done aswell

>>stop acting like sjws

If you ever acted like one, you weren't one of us. moral fags are the bane of human existence.

>we are men of character
*shoves dildo up ass live on stream*

Who's trying to get people fired? Lmao. These people got fired because they were that out of line and it shocked the general public. The normies.
Were they out of line? I don't know. Who cares.

Fucking cuck does anyone take him seriously?

>free speech

How is grabbing tits free speech?

Do you think he actually had an epiphany or is he just evolving his media persona for maximum shekels?

I'm not trying to get anyone fired. I'm expecting people that use their influence to get other people fired to be held to their own standards. It's insincere to blame us for making them play by their own rules.

I like him, I don't care what Sup Forums says.

What a con artist.

Isn’t he that butt plug guy?

Did a jew put him up to say that?
Because all I see are kikes and zionists getting (((their))) asses handed to (((them))).
The job isn't done until all the jews are kicked out of the U.S.A.

Muh standards. This is why the right always loses.

RULES FOR RADICALS.
“The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

The left started this female victim-hood shit so let them choke on it. Why would you take the boot off of their throats now? These people actually want the death of the white race

Onetime he showed me penis against my will. He just took it out then started stomping on his limp little dick, it was horrible.

Fuck you. It's integrity or naught.

Wow, he ia really working for those crtv bux! He wants to secure the moral high groundnao that he may die upon it wirh his fellow principled conservatives

How is his assholes integrity after the dildo stunt?

what a faggot

Gaping.

>Attacking someone's credibility instead of their argument
He's right. Faux outrage is "the jew's game". You have no argument for this.

How will we ever kill leftists with people like this discouraging even non-violent tactics. Classical liberals get the bullet too.

>when pretending to be offended by irrelevant shit for keks saves the white race from extinction
I bet you think you're important.

HAHA HES SO FUNNY AND REDPILLED

Take Gavin Mikhail whatever the fuck is name and shove it up your ass leave he's a fucking queer and so are you

man of character
ass play

pick 1 lmfao

There's "civil disobedience" and then there's "shitting the bed". Just because it's non-violent doesn't mean it's a good idea. He's not discouraging non-violence, he's discouraging autism.

Checked and yes. I am a white man, with a white wife, and three white children. I am important.

see

*gleefully gapes bleached asshole*

If you want to beat them at their own game, you have to be willing to use their tactics against them. "Taking the high road" gets you what George W. Bush and Mitt Romney got. We're finally winning BECAUSE we're willing to fight back.

>We are men of character
>Sticks buttplugs up his ass
>Pisses in his cereal and eats it

Gavin has no leg to stand on. His words mean nothing.

1.) Horseshit.
2.) Stop imitating children and raise your own.

He's kind of right. Acting like an SJW is fun to turn the tables, but it doesn't get at the core problem of the Commie left that just wants to kill anyone to the right of them. The Commies will always exist, and they will always want to kill anyone to the right of them. There is no permanent solution. The least violent option is behaving like them to mock them.

>Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules

>men of character
>shoves buttplug up his ass

when kids on roblox are more redpilled than Sup Forums
>forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=211498155

>Acting like an SJW is fun to turn the tables
It's tantamount to a group of teenagers farting around with a telephone making crank calls. Petty, self-deprecating, and immature at BEST.

Save the white race by having white children. Period. It helps not to then raise them like autists who say "shadilay" and participate in petty pranks.

I don't see how people can't see this. Why would you keep doing what has been failing since the 1960s? I am perfectly ok with Hollywood (((creeps))) getting their careers gasses for feeding plants in non traditional methods.

see

How about when those fags stop as well.

Fuck off Gavin.

Autism isn't going away. Better to ignore it than to disavow. Besides, Kathy Griffin? No one actually gets fired without the approval of the establishment left. The right has no institutional power and therefore cannot engage in censorship.

>gavin
>relevant

Sup Forums antics are at best a small part of a huge movement.

We aren't even doing it. They are eating their own. At most we call them out when they are being inconsistent to their own morality. Honestly who on the right is behaving like a SJW?

This is exactly my point. Fun is fun, but at some point, it gets more serious than fun.

I'm sure all those dick pics are really charismatic.

I can agree with this.

Boomerpost

See President Trump.

>men of character
From a literal faggot. Fuck off

more like back to shoving shit up his ass

Clearly not but using humiliation and humor is important. Sup Forums is actually very important when it comes to the culture war.

The left has been winning through culture wars and underhanded methods not by having principled arguments. You will never win when your opponent is cheating

When are you faggots going to learn that these "alt-right" e-celebs are all closet leftists?

then die with the rest of the RINOs and cucks.

This day is not "the right" by any means

> meme flag

Opinion discarded

Digging up someone’s 8 year old tweet and then demanding they get fired for it is pretty SJW tier

They can't really go after Gavin because if he gets accused of being a pedo, then he'll out Shane Smith of Vice, NDA be damned, of fucking underaged girls as well.

Gavin and Shane did a lot of bad shit, fucking underaged models and getting them hooked on drugs and other sick depraved shit in Vice's early days. It's pure MAD that if Gavin goes, he'll take Shane Smith and Vice with him and the SJW mafia consider Vice too valuable a propaganda arm to risk losing.

Always hold your enemy to their own standards

Yes. But letting your enemies continue to undermine you is pretty basic bitch republican

Gavin's talking about the long game. While we can take down a good number of the left's big names by hijacking Listen and Believe/Me Too, it only goes to further the L&B/MT cult since the fact that if Franken couldn't make the left tell L&B/MT type feminazis to STFU once and for all nothing will

>guys guys, stop attacking the enemy! We're Principled Conservatives™, were supposed to be controlled opposition

>for keks
No, for political gains. It's not like we aren't getting something out of them being harassed out of office of whatever position they were in.

Liberals need to live by their own rules. They're the ones who say accusations equal evidence, and women should be believed no matter what. Therefore I have no problem indulging them when it comes to accusations against liberals. It's what they would want.

However, conservatives do not live by this rule. We have the justice system and the presumption of innocence. If liberals want to start saying women lie about abuse then they can get the benefit of the doubt too. But until then, that's a privilege afforded only to conservatives.

Digging up a ten year old tape to derail someone's Presidential campaign is just fine.

Did he not see Gavin at the Deplora-ball? He straight up punched out a few guys that were hanging around outside and stopping them from getting in

He certainly isn't non-violent when the need arrives

If we get Jewish pedos fired we're no better than the INTOLERANT LEFT. Seriously, can you be more of a transparent shill?

If there are any white men which are honorary niggers than this leafnigger would definitely take the cake, the male version of tradthot.

>Oh but he's such a great debater

It's not hard to be a provocateur or say naughty shit on tv, when you've already publicly humiliated yourself beyond the point where you don't even have to worry about your 'image' anymore.

Only a Canadian shitposter could rant on air about all the degenerate shit he's done and proceed to unironically lecture others.

I hate Canadians man...

Comes to Sup Forums to lecture us on muh principles. I'm here the memes and to replenish my hate meter

Why do you faggots keep trying to call non-alt-righters alt-right? He actively disavows them and he's a laughing stock to alt-righters.

your integrity IS naught you jackass. if we dont get our hands dirty we will choke to death on your flowery aspirations of honor. i would rather do dirty deeds and have a future for my children.

He's being a fucking idiot.

How do you fight an ideology that relies entirely on misguidance and ignorance to actually function? You can't reason with today's left without the bronze medal mental gymnastics showing. They take everything face value and just run with it as part of their identity, then feel attacked when their views are completely demolished with simple logic because they cant come to terms with how fucking stupid they were in the first place and refuse the humility by doubling down on stupid. Two things to do when you are presented with new information proving you wrong 1 accept you were wrong and learn from it 2 double down on stupid

You'll have to break several peoples minds.

im ok with that

Why did he do this I'm confused

>Taking advice from a man that shoves dildos up his ass.

nah

It's about intent. They do it because of uncontrollable rage and because they can't win based on reasonable discussions so they'll target petting things like tweets. I do it because it's funny.

It's fun to do gay stuff! I mean it's 2018ish!

Alinski.

As Molymeme said the time for arguments is over. Go on Facebook and actually read leftist posts. We live in completely different realities, there will be no shared narrative.

This breakdown in communication will continue and escalate. I give it 5 years before there is active warfare in the streets.

Dildo in the ass to OWN SJW's!

You're startin' ta poss me off bud.

>you can cheat all you want but i'll always play by the rules
Who do you think's going to win in that scenario?

What you've never got together with your boys, drank some Boones and tried to sit of the bottles? Where do you think the name Proud Boy's comes from? You get to be proud when you can get sit on the bottle up to the label

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCKEK

It's [the CURRENT YEAR]

>Go on Facebook and actually read leftist posts
The average liberal, not the crazy ones, the average ones are happy to tell you all about the day conservatives and white people won't exist anymore, and how great it will be. There's no middle ground there, they want the western world and its people destroyed. The crazy ones are only more vocal about it. The right needs to start listening.

This guy knows what's up.

Exactly. Which is funny because both the bugman urbanite and their minority dependents are completely ill-equipped to survive a societal collapse. These people never leave their cities, they don't camp, hunt, garden, or have any survival skills.

They have no idea the forces they are playing with.

I dislike McInnes, not because he shoved a dildo up his ass or whatever, but because he never actually has arguments. SJWs are such overdone low hanging fruits that all these alt-kike e-celebs are getting lazy. And then they're constantly defending Trump. Sargon and Shapiro don't, but they still gaslight the fuck out of leftists and morons think the leftists got "owned". Just because these college leftists aren't the most eloquent doesn't mean you can just make le funny condescending gaslight face and call it an argument. The only e-celeb that actually has some level of politeness towards the left is Peterson, but he reaks of a snake oil salesman like that CIAnigger Alex Jones. Wew i'm going on a tangent.