Am I the only one that can't stand this bullied little beta shit?

So this is Keaton Jones, and his mother's facebook video where he's crying about why he's bullied has gone viral, with basically everyone, from sports stars, to celebrities, to those on both the left and right sides coming together to champion the fuck out of this kid like he's some goddamn hero.

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for this kid. Bullying is a part of life, and the reason these kids are picking on you, Keaton, is because the strong pick on the weak. It's human nature, plain and simple. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, fix the things you don't like, and more importantly, fix the things other people don't like. You also need to roll up your sleeves, grow a spine, and fight back. The only way for others to respect you is fighting back, not crying to your mother like a beta bitch. Respect is not something you deserve, it's something you earn.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/parents/study-bullies-have-higher-self-esteem-social-status-lower-levels-t36271
metro.co.uk/2017/12/08/dad-whips-young-girl-shaves-head-using-snapchat-7143868/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1364727665
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with what you're saying but not how you say it.

This is the direction the world is heading, user. Might as well get used to it.

Someone needs to bitch slap his future faggot ass.

the kids supposedly retarded i think idk but i couldnt give a shit less about people that arent family friends or immediate community members so whatever

This sure is edgy. WHo cares? Just turn it off you faggot.

Your first assumption was that bullies pick on people for rational reasons. Following your own reasoning, I doubt you were ever bullied because obviously you never became a better person.

Yes... he's a little retard. that's what it is. Its kind of sad tbqh. Don't defend the bullies though. I don't think he deserves all the ridicule just because he drew the short end of the stick.

t. chinese communist shill

:^)

I disagree. Donald Trump became President of the United States precisely because we didn't like how our country, and thus our world, was heading. Bullying needs to begin and end with the kids. This kid wonders why he's being bullied? Because the other kids know he won't fight back. If he changes that, the bullying will stop.

That requires and I.Q of 15 or higher.

Right. Can't have anyone feeling empathy for a white boy, can we?

>Respect is not something you deserve, it's something you earn.
This isn't to say the default mode of interaction should be abuse though does it, you, for example, haven't earned MY respect, because I don't know you, however, I would refrain from kicking you in the nuts & spitting in your face on the basis of 'muh respect is earned', so stop being a bellend.

today.com/parents/study-bullies-have-higher-self-esteem-social-status-lower-levels-t36271

Bullies do better in schoo, are more successful, l and have higher self-esteem then bullied students. It's alpha vs. beta philosophy, it's human nature. There's your rationality.

This. Bullying literally evolved to toughen up the weak in the tribe so they don't shit the bed when a rival tribe or pack of feral animals comes to fuck things up.

>muh successfully sociopaths
Some are, but others end up in jail for murder.

>that Grammar
>me succesful tho belevee mee
I call absolute bullshit on that study. Every A grade bully at the schools I went to either died, in jail, or white trash.

This

In 10 years Keaton will be in a basement shitposting on Sup Forums. His bullies will be out having a sucessful life.

>Start fight with bully
>Get ass beat
Now from here one of two things can happen
>Bully realizes that you're a baby backed bitch and will realize that bullying someone who fights back isnt the smartest choice
Or
>Continue to get bullied

Maybe he needs to start some fights. Teach him a bit of backbone

I am appreciative of this child's views, but my hope is that he looks at the men who fought and died for those two flags to understand and emulate how a real man is supposed to act. I empathize with the child, but I'm just saying there's a much easier answer here rather than dote over him like he's some sort of goddamn savior.

What do you do for a living ? do you work in an office ? would it be appropriate for you to have to fend of blows to your head whilst sitting at your computer trying to compose an invoice to a customer ? we're not savages user, there are rules to living in a civilised society.

>muh taking everything literally

Do yourself a favor and check out tobealpha.com. No, we're not going out and stabbing and scalping our co-workers. But there are people that are able to get, quite frankly, whatever they want, the big raise, that nice promotion, and all the girls they can handle. These are people that have the confidence, social skills, and capabilities to be truly successful. And chances are pretty damn good they learned these skills by bullying the weak beta bitches in school.

There are some amazingly FUCKED UP people here on Sup Forums. Fucking Sociopaths. The kids is disfigured, has a scar along his skull, face is fucked up....and not one bit of sympathy.

Because there's a shit ton of soulless, kissless, dateless, fat fuck INCELS here who know exactly how the kid feels and want to be seen as super edgy shitlords against a fucking kid.

Sup Forums is shit. Sup Forums was always shit. Sup Forums breeds shit

Actually, you're right.
We don't have bullies in our schools because every kid is basically a Satan's minion.

We don't live in a civilized society ever since women have been allowed to vote. I agree that there's a better way but we are living in the Kali Yuga. You coddle this boy and he's going to grow up to be a little bitch wondering why no girl will go out with him. He can suffer bullying now and toughen up, or he'll suffer for the rest of his life because life won't coddle him.

>fix the things other people don't like.
I don't agree with this

>The only way for others to respect you is fighting back, not crying to your mother like a beta bitch.
Now this I agree with 110%

>because life won't coddle him.

I'm drawing a parallel between your work life (assuming you have one) & this kid's school life, constant violence is hardly conducive to a successful learning environment as it wouldn't be to a successful working environment, that was my point.

Nah if kids are forced to go to school with bullies there will be massive gun slaughters more and more. I remember how bad it was in my school ,almost always it is blacks bullying whites too, fucking niggers need to all die

who here /bully/? Me and the boys used to give a few kids hell in high school. Kek I think about every year we had a new victim we used to fuck with this one nerd so hard he sperged out after my buddy shot him with a hornet that he went into retard strength mode and put my friend in a headlock and the bus driver called the school cop and shit. The nerd got taken to the principles office and started crying and was almost arrested. Next day on the bus we all pretended to be him crying, lil bitch never fought back after that and started taking a fucking taxi to school. Maybe he shouldn't dress like a faggot with crocs and a terrible dad polo tucked into his mom jeans.

I hate his mom more, and any woman who virtue signals and exploits their retarded kids misfortunes for Facebook likes, YouTube views and pay piggies. Negro parents are also notorious for inflicting horrifically humiliating punishments on their kids and posting it for the world to see but at least they don’t ask for gibs, they just genuinely enjoy inflicting pain onto weaker beings. No wonder they lack empathy and remorse when they become adults.

metro.co.uk/2017/12/08/dad-whips-young-girl-shaves-head-using-snapchat-7143868/

m.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1364727665

>Sup Forums is shit. Sup Forums was always shit. Sup Forums breeds shit
Yes exactly. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the Jungian Shadow of the Internet.

Faggots must be made to an hero by chad bullying for the sake of eugenics - this is the chadegorical imperative

If every chad acted this was the west would not be going down in flames

If a man does not become hard when he is young then he will never become hard

>name is Keaton

deserves every bit of it so his parents know not to name their kid such a gay name.

>t.named Eric

Yeah, you're probably the only one on here who gives a shit at all about this normie shit.

You did the Lord's work user.

He's in school, he's not training to be an MMA fighter.

He looks like this lmao

doesn't surprised me you're on Sup Forums

Someone make a Virgin Bullied vs. the Chad Bully

I'm the guy that you used to fuck with and beat the shit out of you in response.

Many a times have I wanted to gun down useless trash like you, and yet I still resisted because I'm 6'0 and 280 pounds of muscle. The last time I got bulled when I was a child I ended up sitting on the guy's face and gave him two black eyes. Worthless degenerate, you're lucky you didn't run into me because I would have turned your face into fucking mush.

come at me brah

Which is funny, since one of said celebrities who invited him to hang out is Dana White, who could probably put this kid in touch with some people that will make him into a ruthless killing machine.

Civilized people should make efforts to behave better than animals. Being pointlessly cruel to somebody with medical issues is very low.

yeah,uh this is issue is one of the very beginnings of the sjw movement.
what needs to happen is his dad needs to teach him how to fight.
Like i taught my son to fight.
My son is 100% non bullyable as he doesnt have flaws but he had a bigger kid bothering him and i told him to stand up to him verbally and told him to back off.if he didnt he was going to get hurt.
You have the right to defend yourself from any kind of abuse,period.
Kid kept fuckin with him so i talked to shi theads parents and they seemed surprisef but cool.they didnt do shit.
so i taught my son a few things like thai clinch to knee and whizzer and very rudimentary boxing.Kid kept talkin shit and my son kneed him in the face.bloody nose,suspension but im proud as fuck because all other paths teach the wrong lesson.
What people dont realize(non parents)is that teachers cant police this behavior.if they dont have money for recess monitors and if you had teachers at every door everywhere it would be like jail.
So rightfully my son and shithead were suspended but before interference they shook hands after.This shit is how males operate and trying to cuck that with shame parades is horseshit and zionist infil..Kid better learn something from his father.Mother aint gonna teach him nothin more than how to be a coward and a weasel.Even if he loses he keeps his balls.

>6'
>280 lb's of muscle
Nah your just a fat fuck me and the boys would make quick work of a tuff guy like you being as most of us were on the wrestling team or boxed. Would have shoved a faggot like you into a trash can or dumped on a milk on your head at lunch. Kek we dunked a fatty about the same size as you into a trash can one time in the gym locker and soaped up the shower room floors and scooted him around the slippery floor in the trash can. shit was cash.

This

The absolute biggest social problem right now is saying what makes you feel good about yourself morally rather than how things actually are. The instant gratification response to bullying is all the celebrities/blue check marks saying how this Keaton kid is a badass or some dumb shit. What people should realize is that bullying is never going to end and only those personally involved can do something about anything on an individual level. No amount of anti-bullying seminars in middle schools, posters, self gratifying public statements by celebrities and videos like these will make much of a dent in it. Victims of bullying can only deal with it by either nutting up or shutting up.

And when he fights back, he'll be the one to get punished, as the school is staffed entirely with emotionally stunted retards. At least be glad the normies are sticking up for a White kid for a change.

That kid has some congenital issue, doesn't him? His face is wonky and he seems slow. People bullying him are scum desu

Link?

You're a good father. God bless you and your son.

>Am I the only one that can't stand this bullied little beta shit?
Nope.
Fucking libtards have made weakness a "virtue."

So you chose Donald Trump because you were afraid that someone will harm Israel, kek.
>he won't fight back
Considering there are more than 1 people bullying him it is simply impossible for him to fight them considering all of them see him like a loser and would become even worse.

>11 year old white kid gets bullied at school, probably by shitskins
>Sup Forums laughs at him

What did they mean by this?

Honestly this. This fat kid I was in highschool with was getting bullied by some skater kids half his size until one day he snapped and beat one of them bloody in the lunch room. I mean blood fucking everywhere, ambulance had to come and shit. The entire student body came to his defense and said they deserved the ass beating. He ended up getting arrested though.

Its just the flip side of the coin.Ive read shit in Thailand where you have Ladyboy gangs that will harass tourist if u dont buy one of them,brandish knives and get aggro.Its bu llying from the other side.
Regardless of side u gotta learn how to fight or continually eat shit.

all the bullies I remember from my youth are either in jail or are drug addicts lol

They made you the man you are today. Have some respect.

i agree with you user

>be a bully
>get away minor detention because people expect you to be a little shit

>get bullied
>people see you as meek and feel some pity for you
>fight back
>OH NO YOU STEPPED OUT OF THE CHARACTER WE CREATED FOR YOU
>YOU SNAPPED
>LETS HAVE HIM CHAT WITH SOME SOCIAL COUNSELLORS AND FUCK HIS SHIT UP

OP is a kike faggot LARPing as a tough guy.

Early and often

You think I'm kidding, don't you? If you were in real life, and you had just told me that, I would have shot you. I'm not fucking kidding.

See that? I hung out with skinheads in high school. We would have fucked your shit up beyond anything you could have possibly imagined, little boy. You're probably some goddamn beta ass little pansy faggot who couldn't hold his own in a goddamn flower planting convention.

Just kill yourself faggot, you have no clue who you're talking too you little bitch.

>Bullying is a part of life, and the reason these kids are picking on you, Keaton, is because the strong pick on the weak. It's human nature, plain and simple.

Strong pick on the weak? This is baboons nature not humans.

Humans made society systems that oppress bullies because it is necessary for common survival. In primeval society if you attack the weaks and beat them that means they will break your skull with stone when you sleep. In modern society if you attack the weaks and beat them you will face the law system.

Bullies can feel free only in human groups full of degenerates or children. That is why normal adult people must control groups like this and not allow them 'regulate' themselves.

There are lots of ways you can be bullied. A bully is someone who victimizes someone that they think they can get away with victimizing. All the victims need to do is show them there are consequences to messing with them.

hahah you sound like a fag

This.

>those chubby hands
>280 lbs of muscle
I bet you're a skinhead because you're bald

He's just a fucking edgelord, user. All balls and no dick. Pay him no mind.

If you simply be quiet and listen you might hear a muffled explosion outside. That’s the sound of your civilized society. It’s crumbling around you because you stopped being the bully your empire used to be.

really all this shit is rengeneering human emotion.Preparation for zionist invasion of us.For 40 years in sweden feminists were bolstered while men were cucked,kids were taugh muslims ste great,its why they fell so fast.Numbers they took in too but this shit is social warfare.
and it starts with the bulling issue,its a way in,dont harass or bully muslims,theyre good.
Theyre just different.
No theyre murderous,raping,ass eating boy lovers.
Watch the stories escalate in muslim areas,boy rapes girl 5 yrs old.Boy beats girl to death,boy unremoremorseful,its comin.

ok tough guy be in dearborn,mi do some damage.

I would say bullying is why we have the soyboys to begin with.

But they don't. Bullies can basically get away with close to murder these days. I know of kids that got little more than a week's suspension for threatening a kid with a knife. The schools are clear, kids should police themselves.

Has it ever occurred to you or the study that bullies have higher self esteem because they pick on weaker people for easier victories?

>old ass POS .38 revolver
>zero trigger discipline, likely untrained and inexperience
>fat, soft little hands, even compared to such a small gun

280 pounds of pure bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

>it's women's fault

I used to be on the side of OP, however, dealing with life and dealing with children are two very different things.

While dealing with being bullied could toughen you up some, children are irrational, being bullied by life and bullied as a child by a child are two different things.

It's degenerate to think otherwise. Yeah he should be taught to stand up for himself, but this doesn't make it a liberal soy boy deal. I was never bullied so I really honestly don't know, and maybe I stand up for children to much (I actively call for the first strike castration second strike execution policy on convicted child sex offenders) either way, I think it's best for society to keep childhood as much of a learning yet comfortable environment as possible

>My son is 100% non bullyable as he doesnt have flaws

Watch him turn gay

>bullying the disabled
Bullies aren't chads. They're subhuman.

Also, the Sup Forums in me has to react to this

>On Twitter, Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker invited the Jones family to an upcoming game, while University of Tennessee wide receiver Tyler Byrd said he and several teammates plan to visit Keaton at school.

The Vols can't invite him to a game because their season is over lmao

>father arrested for disciplining their child

This is what happens when single moms raise kids

Fucking this. The system is rigged.

How is his point not valid? People should mind their own fucking business.

No. It's men's fault for letting women rule and this is the outcome.

>fat hands
>280 pure muscle
Why do you paint a target on yourself like that?

>Bullying is a part of life
I'm so sorry for you user

What does this have to do with bullying?

Why do you care. Leave the kid alone for fucks sake.

It's good for him. He'll either swim or become a tranny.

Read the chain of posts.

fucking lol

Subhumans act exactly this way. One of the largest reasons i hate non-whites. Their prepencity to cruelity towards those they deem weak

Pfff yeah well I've masted the way of the blade. Your guns and muscle are no match for my nippon 1001 folded steel.

Why not just explain yourself.

I knew kids that almost murdered their classmates, and still got off Scott free. Primary Schools are fucking prisons and youre retarded if you let Your children go, especially when you live in an "Equal" country like i do. Fuck me, lost 30 IQ atleast because i was constantly fighting off literal niggers