Where do you draw the line?

>Working out at gym tonight
>Two cute girls enter gym
>I'm single
>Late 20s
>/fit/
>Slept with 16 girls in my early 20s been celebate for yearsbecause realize its degenerate
>Successful business owner/real estate investor (own multifamily cashflow properties)
>Prime time of my life to be dating
>After making eyes several times they in between sets are doing little booty shakes to the hip hop nigger music playing
>Wearing pic related

Biology tells me yes
Everything else tells me no
Should I just accept that any potential suitor is going to be on some spectrum of the roastie scale or should I just convert to Islam for being so fucking autistic about nit picking details I dislike about each woman I encounter.

I use to love all women, spent lots of time having blue pilled normie conversations about things that didn't matter.
Was overall happier and probability of finding a potential mate was incredibly higher.
Fuck you guys for doing this to me.
Fuck this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gym itself is degenerate

but you're a birgin

Ignorance is bliss, but the truth will set you free. I would say as far as women, just take it slow. It's worth waiting for the right one.

>Fuck this place.
everyone above 18 here who is not a trump dick sucker feels the way you do

You are exactly what I am talking about.
Soon as I start to think I am completely insane someone more nuts comes along. I can't be around you people anymore.

you don't like your women sleeping with someone new everyday? what's wrong with you

I'm completely fine with taking it slow but what I am getting across is that I completely write off women for tiny details that I am absolutely convinced are intimations of their developmental challenges.

why exactly would a woman need to exercise?

You take Sup Forums too seriously. Come to your own conclusions about where you draw the line instead of asking a bunch of retarded virgins on here.

I already have come to conclusions that I can't turn back from.

>Not realizing that Brap Shark thots are what peak performance looks like

Post a dick pic.

> Everything else tells me no
Yea and I'm sure you had a reason. Furthermore I doubt you fucked 16 girls with no consequences because it never worked that way for me.
Sounds to me like you don't realize the shit women bring into ones life. I do.
Since you are so well off, why don't you go on E-harmony, pay the fee, fill out the personality profile, and be EXTREMELY selective and careful about who you talk to? Go on faggot.

No, that wasn't minor. Would be a major red flag in my book, somewhere between "nose piercing" and "attended a slutwalk"

There's nothing wrong with abstaining from copulating with human filth to preserve your self-respect, just make sure you are out there searching for the good ones who deserve you as well. I presume if you're here that you now desire to be a father. In that case, you'd want someone capable of being a mother and the women you described were a far cry from that.

Lolololololol

I know a guy who worked for 15 years and put almost all of the money into a hidden savings fund. He dated a girl for over 7 years without her ever knowing about it, thinking that he was living paycheck to paycheck. He thought she didn't need to know about it because if she really loved him, she would stay - that's what he wanted.
Over those 7 years he got a house and paid it off, paid off a few vehicles; all that. Still kept his true "wealth" hidden. Needless to say she decided she wasn't satisfied with a paid off house, a paid off car of her own, and someone who truly loved her by her side and left him.
She dumped him for a "sexier" wageslave with none of the assets and a year later, she tried to get back with him. Dude still feels burned by it and hasn't gone back into the dating market, but is one of the happiest people I know. Over the course of those 7 years he worked his ass off and secured himself a place in the world, built up enough money to retire if he wanted to, and got 7 years of sex. In the end, he didn't lose a fucking dime.

What I'm trying to say user... IF YOU CAN GET WITH A GIRL THEN GO OUT AND DO IT! Just be smart about what cards of yours you let her see. In my friends case, had she been true she would have been set for a comfy little life - the only one that lost was her. Don't be so uptight.

You dug your own hole

I'd suggest just being less prejudicial and learn to date casually

And don't be a retard and fuck them immediately

For good health???

You should completely isolate yourself from the culture of the United States. Any and all socialization here is degenerate. Move to the woods, become the spirit of the forest..

Well that's your own fault for letting this shithole warp your mind. Sup Forums was at its prime back in like 2010-11 when libertarianism dominated the place. Now it's just filled with betas and non-whites LARPing as Christians and Nazis who hate women but love (((neocons))) who serve the Jews.

seriously this. I can't go fucking outside or on facebook without judging women for being whores. the majority of my friends used to be women, and I had multiple happy relationships. fuck you Sup Forums

>fuck you Sup Forums, it's your fault that all of my friends are walking STD vectors

Same bro i used to really love women and loved talking shit to them that doesnt matter. Now most women all i see are roasties

That's my own plan. Whatever woman I marry, all my excess money is going into bitcoin and my kids are all going to learn to be spendthrifts.I'm the only one who will know.

>live in bay area
>Asians acting like degenerate white women

Kill me.

The key is to be able to discern who they are at the most essential level. You need to be able to see their soul. If her soul is ugly, leave her be. If it is good, then that is key. She may be rough around the edges, i.e. the nit picking details you mentioned, but she will follow your lead provided you are mentally developed and grounded, which it sounds like you are. Given enough time, she will conform to you.

A good analogy would be diamonds. You'll never find a perfect cut diamond in the wild, but you find the one with the most potential and then cut it to suit your taste.

Nice larp

>go talk with them
>get the most attractive girl (to you) of the two's number
>build up a relationship you want with a potential waifu
>control yourself

Could try empathizing once in a while, understand that people are just acting based on the information they have, just like you did before you discovered some information that made you want others to behave differently.

I try to understand other people and it makes it easier to get along with them, also everytime I think of the nitpick flaws of others (beyond deal breakers) I just remember all the NEETs on here going on about soy/testosterone that haven't lifted weights once in their lives and probably haven't been active in the sun since highschool. So I cut everyone a bit of slack, or else life is just too depressing.

>Slept with 16 girls in my early 20s
you're such a beta fag that you're counting!! LOL!

>I want to marry a whore and be happy until she takes half my shit and I kill myself

Why not just date people and try to find not a whore instead of either prejudging them as all whores or not caring that any of them are whores?

your story is totally irrelevant. This dude is looking for a mother for his children. But youre fucked OP. give up. Sorry.

Yeah, I've never found it in me to blame women
Modern young and attractive white women receive more sexual attention now than practically any other group of people at any point in history, alongside the least amount of stigma for responding to it. It's a goddamn miracle that there are any of them out there that have managed to reject it all and remain chaste, or at least relatively so. It must take near inhuman willpower.

"no hymen, no diamond"

so is it now red pilled to date a muslima qt?

islam, not even once

lol

>letting this shithole warp your mind
Reality warped his mind. You apparently are the type to try to appease every asshole you meet and demonize whatever your celebrities and thought leaders tell you to demonize.
You have a paper thin understanding of the world around you and I doubt you actually have the ability to feel true empathy. I understand the humanity of every person that I hate and it sickens me but it sickens me even more to know that they either explicitly or implicitly work to erase my people, our history, and our way of life from the earth just because some babyskinned elite living in a insulated world finds us to be a blight on their warped landscape panorama.
You';re a fucking retard because you dismiss us. You're too fucking stupid to be here.

Especially having it beaten into their head everyday from at least a dozen different directions that
> they are as good as men
> should live life as if they are men
> should be carefree
> don't need to settle down or be a mother
Etc etc, just the same we were bombarded with
> Toxic masculinity
> Put women on a pedastal
> Everything is harrasment
> Be quiet
> Be feminine
Both of which never really had the masculine and feminine role models to actually point any of this shit out to us, instead go through life with a strange feeling of unease and then read shit on the internet a decade later and go "oh...well that makes sense now wtf do we do".

...and seriously what point would it be, for a bunch of guys going on about being Alpha to instead of leading women, bitch, moan and attack them like a haggle of fucking feminists, sook about them, run away from them all while ignoring who did this to all of us? What could be less manly than that. I can understand having a bit of disgust sure, but hatred?

The white women have been poisoned by the Jews

The redpill is our only hope

And pol blows my mind again. Hail victory.

The failure of our women is really just a reflection of the failure of men.

>Propagandised Jewish version of biology tells me yes
Fixed. Finding a potential mate for actual biological purposes =/= pump and dump

This was some good info thanks. Going to screenshot that for sure. The diamond in the rough.

don't waste serious time on THOT's pump and dump, period

>Should I just accept that any potential suitor is going to be on some spectrum of the roastie scale or should I just convert to Islam for being so fucking autistic about nit picking details I dislike about each woman I encounter.
Depends what you want, more degeneracy or something better?
Guess which the nigger music boppers will give you.
If not taking a portion of your wealth.

No, definitely wait for the perfect woman.
Just keep waiting.

>I'd suggest just being less prejudicial
Fuck no. Judge the hell out of broads, ESPECIALLY if your goal is to eventually get married and raise a family.

>and learn to date casually
This part makes much more sense. The men I've known who have the worst relationships are the ones who are serially monogamous.
i.e. they never just date, they get into a super serious relationship within a week of meeting a chick, decide she's "The One" within two weeks, do nothing but work and be glued to her for 6 months to two years, break up, suddenly start wanting to hang around their family and friends they completely dropped after the second week of their relationship, and then start desperately looking for a new chick to latch on to 1-3 months later. Repeat that same cycle ad infinitum.

Try dating several gals at once, instead of latching on to one. Contrast and compare, see which ones work better with your personality.
You might learn some things about yourself.

>And don't be a retard and fuck them immediately
Double bullshit on this one. If they’re throwing the pussy at you, fuck the hell out of them if they turn you on. Men don’t have same the negative consequences from fucking around that women do, so have fun if you’re so inclined.

Now, if you do manage to date a gal who isn’t a complete and obvious whore, take your time and let the tension build. See if you fit together well in personality and goals. If you do, great; if not, and she’s a virgin/low count, catch and release instead of helping to ruin her. There are plenty you can smash that are already ruined.

Fuck who you can when you can but always be on the look out for a wife and proper potential mother.

I'm well aware the shit as you call it women bring into ones life. Casual sex is not harmless.
I would call it pain.

> a-after you guys I c-can't talk to wimmin :(
> s-should I look for a pot-pot-potential s-s-suitor (guy looking for a "suitor" LMAO) NOT in a gym?
> it's bad if I just come over and say hey and then fuck her 30 mins later, r-r-right?
lmfao another virgin fell for the cuck memes, rest in cheetos my man

nice cop out

Always one of you player types that come into these threads, fundamentally misunderstanding what most of us are trying to accomplish

How is taking responsibility for the problem a cop out?

You may have not gotten was I was trying to convey.
I have done that many different times in my life.
Getting women is not hard for me.
Now it is convincing myself they are worth building up a relationship with considering the aforementioned details I cannot unsee.

people like you should be executed
everyone should read E michael jone's libido donimundi ITT

Seriously though: gym is degenerate. You basically like a hamster in his cage: doing substitute movements to “grow” instead of natural developing work or proper physical activities and sports

yeah putting the responsibility onto someone other than the person who committed the act is taking responsibility. don't forget to pick up your wife's son's new Iphone for non-denominational consumer holiday featuring white people biome trees inside houses!

If you're going to actually date women and try and find a suitable wife, you need to pick women based on their virtue. There's really not a lot of traditional and virtuous women around anymore but you aren't going to find them at the gym dressed like that.

>ancient people never trained movements to gain skill
wew

piss off newfag, you are like a little babby

Wasn't this a reddit story? Some bitch left some guy and then his friend told her he was loaded and she crawled back to him and tried to make it his fault because he was being dishonest, but was willing to give him another chance?

Your story sounds made up.

Why do you view this as a problem? Having good standards is not only a reflection of your inner self-respect, it is the kind of thing that brings you success with women regardless.

You're looking for someone you want to spend the remainder of your life with and continue your genetic legacy. It's only natural to be more discerning because you have now realized that some things really are more important than physical attractiveness, and these things are in short supply due to the culture of the times.

you can't blame a dog for misbehaving if you never bothered to train it

Just breed them and dump them that and mail order a slav

Faggot detected

you can't put them on a pedastal. they are just walking vaginas. their purpose on this planet is to procreate. they are not there for your emotional support or autistic aesthetic values. they exist on this planet to make human babies and push them out their vagina into the world. so pick one that you think has the characteristics you think are best to propagate your genes and fuck her until she becomes pregnant, or die without passing on your genes.

Ya
You're missing the entire point.

>"Mom, how can i become absolutely degenerate?"

>"Why, become a pagan dear"

Navalny/Sobchak voter.

God, you sound like a fucking hippie. Training has existed since civilization has existed.

You literally doing stupid boring shit

98% of gymrats = are idiots who waste their time for vain reasons and deserve gas

If she'll jump on your dick in the first three dates she's a whore, and her whoreness is directly proportional (by large multiples of partners), to how quick she will hop. You ain't the first to sweep her off her feet, amigo, she's been heels up for others.

How about you put yourself somewhere between the friend zone and something else, y'know, a little mystery while you get to know them? 3 months is all you really need to rule them out... In 3 months, you seem them happy, you see them sad, you see them hormonal and how prone to anger they are, you have multiple opportunities to observe how they reconcile disagreements and handle confrontation. Just be chill, keep your options open, and be very up front about all that shit...
caveat 1 - knowing how to fire doesn't equate to knowing how to hire, but it preserves your time so you don't waste it the wrong direction.
caveat 2 - was gonna drop another one here, but it's inappropriate until you have properly identified what you think is wife material, as it's fact specific

speak your mind bruh, call them out, roasties are sheep that need to be herded

>t. lazy Russian fatass

The don't fuck them immediately point is geared toward OP specifically

Different strokes for different folks

And the less prejudicial point is also geared toward him because he seems to have taken it to the extent that it will cut off a potential good fit for absurdly neurotic reasons

They actually did the work though, they weren't in some isolated environment with all the variables being controlled.

You wanted to learn how to swim? You swam in the fucking ocean. You want to learn how to fight? You sparred non-stop. You want to learn how to run long distances? You ran in-between city states.

The gym is a degenerate cesspit where degenerates congregate to admire themselves and others for vanity only. The world is your gym, use it.

>B-B-B-But I might get hurt!

Good.

Stop with the retarded virgin faggotry the real world and your stupidity are too different things

Exact wrong mindset. They are here for our emotional support, and if they're unwilling to fulfill that role, then it is your duty to drop them off at a whorehouse, for they are no better than a whore at that point.

Children are important, but they are not everything. Like it or not, they will take after their mother, and so it is on you to make sure they have a good mother to take after, one who will stand by and support her man

If you can't fuck a girl because of a message board you are the worlds biggest fagot.

You are a retarded faggot who hasn't done real work or the gym and sits at home kys

>calling gymrats degenerate

>posts one of the most degenerate pagans on the internet

WEW

where i draw a line is that this shit has nothing to do with politics
take a black pill faggot

Its not so much a problem in principle.
It is a problem in action in so far as it severely limits any potential women for me as soon as I notice these degenerate idiosyncrasies.
Overall I can see it as a net positive it is just defeating and depressing considering the odds continue to stack against me.
I really believe I have everything going for me and the older I get, the better looking I get and more successful which makes me more selective.
It's a double edged sword I guess.

you are a retarded faggot. all women are whores, that is their job, to make babies. the more of an aggressive whore a woman is the better the better the chance she will produce sexually aggressive Chads and Stacies who will have a better chance of passing on your genes. If your woman fucks someone else that just means you are a cuck faggot who was way out of his league and your dick just didnt measure up to her standards. No bitch owes you a goddamn thing, your desire for extreme chastity just means you are a weak faggot who cannot control a woman

>fundamentally misunderstanding what most of us are trying to accomplish

I understand exactly what most want to accomplish.
Seeing a pizza for the first time, becoming enamored with that pizza, thinking about nothing but that pizza until finally getting the courage to try that pizza, and then immediately declaring pizza is your favorite food evar is a horrible way to reach your goals.

Because invariably, you burn your tongue on that pizza, suddenly decide you abhor pizza, and declare your intention to never eat again.

Until you see a hamburger for the first time, become enamored with that hamburger, think about nothing but that hamburger…

All I’m saying is to try to look at the entire menu before deciding that you only want to eat pancakes for the rest of your life.
Your children AND the pancakes will appreciate the effort more than you seem to understand.

I feel your pain but there are still a lot of women out there. Some are afraid or hiding away looking for someone right. Some have been burned by guys promising love and just wanting sex. Nothing will be perfect, but if it makes you happy do it.

You can find women in lots of places, but a gym might not be where your mind should look. I've had most opportunities at gyms and with sports but its always been about quick pleasure and looks, something that's shallow and petty. You could try a church, dating and focus on long term and try not to be a chad with looks, etc. Love isn't easy, it is a battle, but when you win, life is 1000x better.

Don't blame Sup Forums you retards for showing you that truth that most of your friends were worthless sacks of soulless shit. Accept the tradition pill and drop out of the modern world to save your spiritual being from the beast.

Sauce about all these details or you're just another pol boasting liar. Also you didn't mention height so you're either a manlet or are obliviously retarded and didn't include it.

can't she get that from carrying the vacuum up the stairs?

>Walk up to random girl at gym in spandex
>Hi I'm user, your spandex pants are taking the entire western civilization one step closer to the absolute devastation and collapse of our entire society. Fuck you

Sounds like a good idea, noted.

I'm suspicious of women in gyms

why are they there?

healthy women have a good figure because they have good genetics, good eating habits, and are sufficiently active.

nobody wants an overly muscled woman, and in all but exceptional cases, that only happens to women who take steroids.

women go to gyms for male attention and/or because they have bad eating habits that they think they can fix with gym memberships they give up on.

neither kind of woman is wife material.

if you see a woman at a gym with her husband, and she isn't making fuck-eyes at everyone else there, then that's probably fine, and they are probably trying to do something together to feel better/healthier about themselves.

men should go to gyms if they don't have a job that involves serious physical labor. the absolute minimum standard to be considered male is the ability to free-weight bench press your body weight using competition form [e.g. no "help", even lock out, press-on-command, etc]. some men just get that from the nature of their genetics and/or work. others will have to work harder at it.

tl;dr - most women at gym are not wife material. they are there to get fucked

What if you don't have a physical job or live on a farm? A gym is perfectly fine environment for exercise. Doing bodyweight exercises is not enough if you really want to get strong. It's much better to go to the gym over not working out at all.

Bashing gym going is what boomer retards do. The best way to work all the muscles is by doing heavy compound lifts.

>piss off newfag, you are like a little babby
>ad hominem
Has no other argument.
(YOU)

Well then, as I said earlier, it is time to start being around the more wholesome women you really want. And you know where to go for that.

No one here is saying not to be selective. The exact opposite, even. Once again, you're missing the point.

I am in my late 20s and fit as well. There is no going back, I've tried but I can't get the tough it out of my head. I have recently started going to church. Maybe I will find a wholesome partner there. Probably not. I spend my time doing yard work, fixing my house, working out, reading etc.

It has everything to do with politics. The relationship between women and men, how we perceive it and the way we act out our views in the world is far greater a political discussion than weather or not Trumps teeth are dentures or some Syrian General thread about brown peoples problems.
Fuck yourself.

Gong to the gym is what moms used to do In the upper story floor above grocery stores to socialize with other moms. Ever since the 2010s started it (((suddenly))) be became popular. Probably because Jews bought alot of gym equipment companies and now they're billionaires.

Not lazy in the slightest. The only acceptable gym attendance if you are a member of security/mercenary/military group or preparing for the Day of the Rope as a stormtrooper. Regular public gym is pure degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Do you want to cleanse Finland from non-Northerners? Better learn to shot and some judo tricks first.
Good that I’m fluent in martial arts and guns then