NO AMERICAN FRIDAYS

We need a single day a week where Americans can't post to prove how much they ruin this board.

Says the stayan

Create your own internet and your own version of Sup Forums and do it in Japanese, cause your kangaroo fucking ass would be speaking nip if we didn't save your ass in WW2 don't ever forget it

We need a single day a week where non American whites can’t post about America. Holy fuck are you guys obsessed with us, it’s weird as fuck.

No shit. Bunch of penal colony daddies, aborigine-fucking twats.
Go fuck a kangaroo then gas yourselves.

wut flag is dis

We ARE this board you faggot

lets have a day where all the pussy goyim faggots can circlejerk about how good and white they are while their people are murdered by the thousands and their governments have people disappeared for attempting to report it lol

Whiter than you :)

>Unknown
WTF kind of hippie voodoo space magic bullshit is this?!?!!1

>Implying we don't use VPN's already.

>My fellow burgers this burnt by the banter from a lad from Gundagai
Sad!

KEEP BUMPING

BUMP BUMP BUMP

oi m8, where's yor license to delete posts, innit?

w-WUT ze FUCK is that flag.

Pretty much every other post from a leaf, a bong, or an aus is something about america. I think it’s some really weird inferiority complex and you guys hate your ancestors for not immigrating here. Now you hate your bloodline and are intent on destroying it by importing millions of shitskins.

>b-but muh 56%

Maybe that’s due to the fact that we fucking border a country with 250 million shitskins. Meanwhile you faggots are surrounded by all white countries and are still destroying your demographics at a faster rate.

At least most of our white genocide is involuntary. Most of the non whites moving here are spics flooding over the border illegally, while most other white countries voluntarily implrt shiskins by the million.

Good one Ahmed, you got us

IS THIS GOD?

Americans and the embassy of reddit on this board /ptg/ killed this place absolutely fucking dead. We cannot go one hour without "HAHAHAHAHHAAH" posts by you slimy bootlicking toads.

you could be genetically the whitest person in the world, yet you've been conditioned in 56%istan and therefore not white

This post is from kek

>voluntarily

the STATE of MUTTS.

Americans can't handle the bantz, run along fat mongrels.

>bootlicking

You can go to jail for anti islam posts in bongland you fucking queer. Magapedes are cringe as fuck though

is that a Moldova flag?

Yea cause usually when people refer to european countries they’re talking about estonia. Did the germans not just re elect merkel knowing good and well her immogration stance? Fucking retard.

lmao kangacunt Sup Forums doesnt exist

it is indeed.

Who started bombing the middle east in the first place?
Who funded, aided and abetted Isis?
Who destabilised numerous North African governments who were holding back the flood gates of negroes?

Americans. Not. Even. ONCE.

But I want to be Japanese... better then being Chinese

Andorra. I have an american eduacation and knew that you brain dead faggot.

>Mexican flag in primary colors

>spain
>white

Also we mutts just elected the most anti immigration candidate that was running.

blow away leaf

>152811578
I've lived in both Spain and America and let me tell you, the Spanish are alot whiter than you.
They don't have niggers on every street corner.
They don't have niggers in every TV programme, news broadcast or advertisement.

>aus
>surrounded by all white countries
kek

Cry harder Aussie fag

How about a day when no one outside of America uses products/services invented/supplied by Americans? No American defense protection either. Just to prove to you ungrateful fucks how much we have and continue to do for you.

And they also can’t use any products or services that come from their own countries, since we’ve saved almost every countries ass at least once

If we had a day without Aussies atleaat there would be no nigger dick threads for a day.