Every Youjo Senki Episode

>Tanya: Things are finally going my way!
>things do not go Tanya's way
>Tanya: Curse you Existence X!
Tanya is like the little girl version of a weekly cartoon villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UPJ6qL1720k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it's a deconstruction of the cartoon villain archetype, from a perspective called Euphoria.

>You will never take her out on an enchanting date
Why even live?

...yes?
You know the whole thing is a comedy, right?

What's your points OP?

>get sold on evil loli fighting in fantasy WWI
>It's actually about a salaryman having a pissing contest with god

What a bait & switch.

No need to remind me that Skeletor's anime/LN sucks.

That's exactly why this show is so enjoyable.

>Gee Tanya, whaddaya wanna do tonight?
>The same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to be reassigned to the rear!

>>Gee Tanya, whaddaya wanna do tonight?
>>The same thing we do every night, Visha: try to be reassigned to the rear!

ftfy

>''I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes.''

>x can freeze time and alter reality
>tanya plans to shoot x

Demon Magic + Dakka = most OP.

Why is she so cute? They tried hard to make her look ugly, but she looks so attractive in each episode. Her voice is liquid sex.

If you put it that way, OP, that's pretty funny to me.

Maybe she plans to shoot the next thing Being X will spoke to her through.
inb4 Being X speaks to Tanya through Visha.

So far the anime and manga seem to have the same overall story, but it's being told differently.

How's the LN? Is it similar to either one, or is it yet again pretty different?

The fuck do you think, bucko?

why does she look like little babby nigger boy?

I feel like Tanya's plan was not explained very well.

It sound like she was saying they should use mages offensively to achieve breakthrough and infantry defensively to minimize losses in manpower. Doesn't the military already do this though?

Yuuki Aoi is a great VA.

I literally don't know?

What am I supposed to think?

Tanya does not think things through as well as she thinks she does.

>X can stop time, affect minds, and speak through the mouths of others
Professor X?

I'd say when he put enough bantz on X to make him get mad he already won.

Her plan was to use an aerial mage wing in a manner that could potentially leave them stranded or cornered and their first objective to be destruction of the opponents' ability to wage a war and not just respond force to do some trench fighting.

So far both Empire and their opponents have used the aerial mages as a hybrid of strike craft & mobile artillery and they never operate independently but are moved in tandem with infantry and the rest.

Essentially it'd be infantry and the rest holding the line and mages would be out there inflicting maximum damage wherever they can. Obviously Tanya just gave a general "focus" with her idea to the general in question and never expected it to come bit her in the ass.

So mages are to become stormtroopers now?

basically, something that should have been done since the beginning

Learn to read paragraph after paragraph of roundabout explanations that say the same shit the entire POV

That said its about the same as the manga but I'll be that faggot and say I like the anime more, Tanya is too kawaii

More like strategic bombers.

It's fun, isn't it?

It's my anime of the season and the only thing I'm watching as it airs as opposed to my binge watching.
My only beef is that they screwed with Visha, but I'm getting used to it

Now I want a redraw of that bicycle pic.

Papa Bones is Existence X except he doesn't even know he's existence X

Tanya doesn't quite comprehend the part of theology where it says "no dumbass you can't kill a god"

Does she believe he's a god though?

No you can't kill a God, but she thinks she can kill mysterious being X.As long as she doesn't believe it's actually god, she probably will believe it's killable.

I think Tanya prescribes to the 'any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' idea, thinking that while these events are impressive, they could just be advanced technology manipulated by someone very mortal.

Tanya isn't smart person. Like she's literally having a pissing contest with god.

Then again, god is being a petty little shit because she doesn't really believe in god.

She comprehends that he's at least outside of common sense, either a demon or a god or something in between.
Look even without admitting X is a god you can kind of see he's more or less a level 40 D&D Wizard with unlimited spell slots and instant spell prep.

To be fair in oriental mythology killing gods is a thing where you throw enough Dakka at it and the God goes down like a bitch. So considering according to what tanya should know, it makes sense.

It's more or less a fact that being X is a god, at least according to the LN and manga, and they're all complaining about losing faith, so they might be killable whether by bullets or further deterioration of faith

>god is being a petty little shit
To be honest this is actually true to the OT and possibly the NT depending on how you interpret some parts.

Except any sufficiently advanced technology would theoretically be able to make a person immortal.

No it isn't though. The only people who kill actual deities in any mythology are demigods or 'heroes' who are never just random joes. The 'gods' in shinto and shenism aren't actually gods, they're more like powerful and sentient wraiths.

I mean I'm not sure they would technically be unkillable with a bullet to the brain if they just sat down and let you do it
Also the faith part isn't about them losing faith but about humans being unable to achieve enlightenment or something, or in Christian terms being barred from Heaven. It's pretty much the gods saying 'fuck what do we do to save these dumbasses from themselves'

Does Tanya know that Existence X is secretly Rex, the brother of Speed Racer who ran away from home years ago?

being a reincarnated mage sounds pretty heroic as far as ancient mythology goes to me

Heroes who are actively pissed on by the gods never win. Like, ever.
Karna is a pretty great example despite by all accounts being superior to Arjuna because the gods basically used him as a chew toy.

Ok I actually laughed at Sonzai X

Is it really a pantheon of Gods in the LN too? Cause in the anime being X keeps saying "the Creator" singular not plural, so what is there only one Creator and the rest do other shit like deal with reincarnation, or is the anime dialogue misleading?

>The only people who kill actual deities in any mythology are demigods or 'heroes' who are never just random joes

We have a reincarnated salayman extraordinaire with an unusual amount of mana and future intel that holds some water in the timeline, I don't think she's an average joe.

They could have regeneration or be immune to physical objects, mana might be the best way to go in this case
In the anime, as far as we can tell, there's only one god, but in the LN/manga there are multiple gods

>Is it really a pantheon of Gods in the LN too?
The LN refers to the collective of Being X as Angels at one point
So who knows

It's a pantheon in the LN too yeah
Personally I like the anime version a lot better, when you come face to face with the real deal it's a lot less imposing than giving the impression of 'you're literally not good enough to face the real me'.

>I don't think she's an average joe
No user you don't get it. EVERYONE is an average joe when compared to the divine, that's the point. The difference between divinity and mortality is presented as one of type and not degree, unlike what MC-kun thinks, which is that it's one of degree and not of type. Heroes are those who are chosen by either the gods or by "Fate", which is superior to the gods.

>They could have regeneration or be immune to physical objects, mana might be the best way to go in this case
user Sonzai Ekkusu literally created an entire world rewound to the early 1900s and injected the existence of mana into it and its history, I somehow doubt you're going to kill it with something it poofed into existence at will.

you can only know that god cannot be killed by actually testing that.

In LN the guy in charge of Tanya's world is a seraphim, while the guy who gave Tanya the orb is a cherubim

what makes it a lot stupider is that looking at a Seraphim or a Cherubim has the liability to explode your soul and Tanya survived somehow

She also never looked at Being X in the LN if I remember correctly.
Also you only explode if seraphim don't hold their wings in front of their faces

>Japanese middle management
>souls

What if he prays to god for the power to slay sonzai x?

Well you have to be smart if you want to fight god. Mr salaryman has the wit, but needs to truly mind what he says.

I'm pretty sure the reason Seraphim hold their wings in front of their faces is so they don't catch a glimpse of God, because if they look at God they ALSO explode.

God can read your mind

It's useful in both directions

>user Sonzai Ekkusu literally created an entire world rewound to the early 1900s and injected the existence of mana into it and its history, I somehow doubt you're going to kill it with something it poofed into existence at will.
I wonder about this rewinding time and reincarnating people into the past. One way that is probably pretty obvious to fuck with being X is killing everyone (or most) on Earth so they can't reincarnate, but his time reset bullshit could solve that... I had hoped being X itself was less powerful and going rogue rather than having the full might of the Creator/Pantheon behind it.

>tfw ywn have a qt seraphim gf

good thing they talke through people/nutcracker
besides,
>"no, not my poor sociopathic atheistic soul ;;_;;"

>so they can't reincarnate
user do you know what reincarnation actually entails
Killing people is not going to stop reincarnation if the guy you're trying to trip up is literally a god.

But the anime crew didn't justify Tanya carrying a gun around. In LN/Manga Sonzai X physically appears as a humanoid so shooting him at least makes some sense

No the world is probably old, since there's communism infestation in it

He does acknowledge that they're powerful beings. But powerful != omnipotent.

>No the world is probably old, since there's communism infestation in it
Lad Middle Earth has thousands of years of history behind it but Tolkein didn't create that world thousands of years ago. Existence X could've just put in the history retroactively.

Mary > Seraphim

>It is truly right to bless thee, O Theotokos,
>thou the ever blessed, and most pure, and the Mother of our God.
>Thou the more honorable than the cherubim,
>and beyond compare more glorious than the seraphim,
>who without corruption gavest birth to God the Word,
>thou the true Theotokos, we magnify thee.

Can he really do so in this storyline though? If that's the case, then being X is truly retarded as he should know what Tanya would be thinking at all times and wouldn't have gotten annoyed at him at the train scene.

>powerful != omnipotent
MC-kun is basically a level 2 sorcerer with a gun and a mean Magic Missile.
Being X is at least at the level of being an Epic Wizard so he can use Genesis.
At that point, he's pretty much omnipotent

Well, like, no babies born no bodies for reincarnating into?

>lusting after the Holy Mother
All Ye Who Enter Here etc.

In typical mythology most cases they are chosen, the great thing about manga and anime is that even average joes can become heroes and kill gods.
>user Sonzai Ekkusu literally created an entire world rewound to the early 1900s and injected the existence of mana into it and its history
Yeahhhh we're not sure he created that timeline, I'm pulling for the multiverse theory. Not to mention Doctor Schugel was said to be close to approaching the gods domain with his technological prowess, not to mention there are no shortage of legends about gods killed by their own creations

Proposal: Stuff people into animals.
Proposal: God drops more people into existence fuck you
Proposal: God nukes your ass

It's to test Sararyman Ekusu if he really will still behave as fedoratheistic.

>Not to mention Doctor Schugel was said to be close to approaching the gods domain with his technological prowess,
Doctor Schugel was said to be "2000 years away from making the thing work, real impressive stuff".

>not to mention there are no shortage of legends about gods killed by their own creations
Not really no.

Nobody really knows what Sonzai X is. He's probably not actually omnipotent simply because it's really fucking hard to write an omnipotent omniscient character. Those characters, fundamentally, are the author of the setting, and any role they play is just a GMPC. Things happen because they want them to happen and for no other reason, and that's not how X is acting unless he's just bored as fuck and wants to create a dramatic story.

>trick god into assuming mortal form
>lobotomize god
>keep the drooling body locked away and permanently regenerating
>grind levels until you kill it for good

>lobotomize god
An epic wizard wouldn't even care about getting lobotomized and has like twenty layers of Clone up.

Inducing such behavior from a God is kind of a win, I did mean it would only annoy being X not kill it. Also I was hoping for Tanya causing nuclear war as the means of achieving it, so nuking her ass is like redundant and shit. Maybe she doesn't even need to kill so many people to fuck up the world/timeline, just induce such utter despair that people don't think even God is going to help them and completely lose faith (kinda goes against the original point of hard life=faith; easy life-atheism but maybe there's a critical mass of horror that makes people lose faith - seems intuitive).

>tfw killing subhumans

>Doctor Schugel was said to be "2000 years away from making the thing work, real impressive stuff".
Progress is progress, and he's a regular mad scientist as opposed to the born again loli with his memories and abundance of mana

>Not really no.
The titans were killed by their son Zeus, only one I can think of atm

>Creates world with communism
>Complain about atheism

Since being X seems to have emotions I doubt he'd want to continue being omniscient. What's the point in existing if you know all that will happen to you in the future. Kind of like how Dr Manhattan was like in watchmen.

>Since being X seems to have emotions I doubt he'd want to continue being omniscient.
Oh god not this again

>free will was a mistake
t. all-powerful creator beings

Me on the left

>completely lose faith
No that never happens. They might turn to some other god, but in almost every harshly war-torn nation there's some god that's being prayed to. Even places like China which historically were pretty much the closest you could get to being atheist (their native religion is more like a cult of family) had very strong faith tendencies in periods of war.

>kind of a win
You just don't win against god it doesn't work that way.

>The titans were killed by their son Zeus, only one I can think of atm
None of the Titans are dead. They got fucked over but they're not dead. Also, Zeus was also divine from the very beginning, and of the same order as the Titans. The difference between the olympians and the titans was one of degree and not type.

>Since being X seems to have emotions I doubt he'd want to continue being omniscient. What's the point in existing if you know all that will happen to you in the future. Kind of like how Dr Manhattan was like in watchmen.
I can reconcile it if you think of God as basically the DM or author. Tolkein is omniscient about everything in Middle Earth but hey.

All powerful creator beings don't care about free will because they decide the random seed that determines how free will 'freely' decides everything.

youtu.be/UPJ6qL1720k

>I can reconcile it if you think of God as basically the DM or author. Tolkein is omniscient about everything in Middle Earth but hey.
Well Tolkein was the author of a book so of course he'd technically by omniscient about Middle Earth. My statement is that if you were given all the powers and knowledge of god, would you want to remain omniscient?

I dunno about emotions or omniscience, but he has some sort of reasoning and goals. The very fact it wants to accomplish SOMETHING, means it has a weakness - don't let it get that something. Tanya can't kill it, probably, but the fact being X wants something of Tanya and of the world she is in gives her the ability to affect being X at least and she's definitely going to try and affect it negatively.

Does free will truly exist? All our thinking, emotions and actions are all basically determined via probabilities with quantum mechanics. You don't have any control over anything you do, physics has already given out predetermined probabilities of what you will do.

I hope Mary appears on the anime so we might get some Tanya raping a POW Mary fanart.

Get out fatalist dog.