The transgender movement

>People actually believe this.

That said, most people don't. Do you think that this movement will destroy itself as it pushes more radical opinions like this (beyond simple acceptance) as people realize how batshit it is? Or do you think transgenderism will win, and any straight man that doesn't want to date someone with a dick will be labeled a bigot?

Also this person responds with some wild shit if you comment with a differing opinion so do it for the keks if you're so inclined

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-pregnant-womb-transplant-dr-richard-paulson-transgender-a8037201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Transgenderism is a meme

This. The sea of bodies once the meme fades is going to be glorious. It will sound like fireworks in the distance but it will be faggots ending their lives.

Ok.

>phobic
Being disgusted is not the same as being afraid

Oh no, I'm transphobic.

apparently laugh reacting really triggers them kek

the worst thing about all this, is that there are actual males out there dating trannies because they are too afraid to say no

>It's not gay if a tranny puts it in your butt right?
>It's not gay if you suck on a feminine penis right?
>~t. Soyboy

Turns out I'm transphobic

If you say you wont fuck 90 year olds you are _____?

post at Zuccbook /TheGalaxyxOx/posts/870983759727010?pnref=story

a phobia is an extreme or irrational fear OR aversion to something, that is why it is used. in other news having a fear or aversion to the mentally ill is not extreme or irrational.

Phobia is an irrational fear. This isn't a fear nor is it irrational. The only phobia I see is the phobia these fucking lunatics have of everyone not immediately accepting them as Gods precious gift to the world right off the bat. Is this the problem with hyper-commodity based society? These same idiots who tell everybody else they have too much "privilege" are the same trash that never clearly learned any values of humility and compassion. They just whine and demand endlessly and call you names and tell you on to the media or police if you don't agree with them.

Meh. I'm supposedly already a racist, a nazi, and a women molester. I can hate mentally ill faggots, too.

I won’t date trans “people” or black “people”. If that makes me a transphobic racist nigger hater then call me normal

gerontophobe.

I have a relationship with a transgender in Asia.
He is 99% passable and has a perfect shaped body.

I eat his ass but don't touch his penis.
On a scale of 1-10 how gay is this.

This part of the playbook is old, but always snags a few eggshell skulls.

OK fine. I accept that I am an islamaphobic transphobic misogynistic nazi

>eats the ass
>won't touch the cock
>thinks the former is less gay than the latter
>while being in a gay relationship

In a normal society those people in that chat would be executed or put in a looney bin. We really need to fix our society.

Blowing him and swallowing its load is much less gay than what you're doing buddy

>But if they/I do it then it's completely different lol
I don't understand how any person can say this with a straight face and legitimately believe it.

Also it is beyond triggering how many so called """allies""" do nothing but harm the group they claim to be allied with. All they do is talk out their ass and say the most outlandish things to sound pro-[insert thing here] and will use the one weirdo from that group who agrees with them as the okay to go full retard. It would be like the equivalent of saying that because your one weird black friend wants to hang all niggers from trees and piss on their graves means that we all should agree.

Im sick of faggots pushing their bondaries and winning. We need to stop this.

How do you say that name...R Jello?

>Jennuine Pharaoh
My God, am I the only one who saw this?
Jennuine gold, saved

Get ready to read history books and see this fucking insanity mentioned and studied as an example of unethical medical behavior in the future, with charts showing both cases of "transgenderism" and resultant suicide rates over the years. I bet you not 1/10th of them will die of old age when they realize that they mutilated themselves irreparably over an internet meme.

gay

Bump

They can cut their dicks off all they want, but we're still going to be at the urologist at 40 and for the rest of our life getting our prostates checked. The only difference is I don't have a mental illness of gender dysporia while celebrating it and ultimately killing myself because of leaving this mental disease untreated.

I dont believe it

why waste your time with this shit? you're all going to agree with eachother so whats the point?

11/10

Delete this.

Kek

>transphobic
>homophobic
>phobic
this word is misused. A phobia is an irrational fear. I don't fear trans or gay people. I am disgusted by them.
Disgust and fear are two very different things. They are both evolutionary mechanisms that serve different functions.

No, it is an -irrational- fear. It's very rational to be disgusted by mutants.

Ageist.

That's... pretty gay. 10/10 gays on the gay scale.

We are living in the age of decadence. Hard times are coming, these cultural anomalies will be purged in the lean times ahead.

The mentally ill rarely survive significant hardship. They are too burdensome to be helped, too weak to help themselves.

Fighting degeneracy. Countering and challenging the Jews and their lies.
Be honest here. Don't you agree that gender is based on DNA? Don't you agree that mental illness of this type of delusion needs treatment?

At least you referred to him as he

Imagine being so fucking broken as a human being that you chop your dick off, adopt a medical-slave ideology and then go on to shame anyone who doesn't indulge your psychosis.

Why would I want to look a tranny in the eyes? I might as well start looking at spiders and pigeons like they're sentient being.

t. an actual faggot who wants the dirty wound-fetishists out of my movement

Ear glow

2 genders. Male & female. Everyone else can fuck off

>when I do it it is ok xd
Trans people are the niggers of "gender"
He probably also want gibs for cutting his dick off too

this shit honestly pisses me the fuck off

it's a nigger, who the fuck cares

Faggots and feminists reject trannies and they are right to do it.

If you say you won't date a rapist, or don't want to be raped, you are virgivitiphobic.

I read a long time back that for a nazi march, a group pledged to donate a dollar to an opposing charity for every step they took, and adorned the route with thank you signs.
Can we do the same when the next trans march happens? Donate to abortion clinics and to the funding of cispeoplemeet.com?

I think doctors who make these "sex change" procedures and prescribe hormonal pills should have their license revoked and punish for causing grievous bodily harm.

if you wont fuck 3 years old child you're____phobic

>Why would I want to look a tranny in the eyes? I might as well start looking at spiders and pigeons like they're sentient being.
kek

Wew lad...

when you let jews in your country they say shit and brainwash people into thinking that transphobia is a bad thing.

I can see it now.

The normies read through their Fuckbook in peace and quiet, and come across this.

"If you won't date trans people, you are transphobic" splayed on the screen, it boggles the brain of some.

"But... what about if you're lesbian and don't like dick? What about if you don't like your women mangled, hell they ain't women, they are freaks who are trying to use their peer groups influence to better their status, fuck them, yeah maybe I am transphobic!" and then it moves on from there. Thanks freakwads, due to this rampant generacy everywhere, we will really be able to clean the house in the coming years!

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

on a scale of one to faggot, you're a fucking faggot

I am not going to date someone who pretends to be something that they truly are not.

>love being hated by 90% of the human population
>this raises no red flags for me whatsoever

chekt.

That Angel Montes seems looks like a disgusting ham planet in the thumbail, i don't have zuccbook can anyone post it?

Just say you want the option of one day having children with the person you are dating. Bust we know that's a trap to if you are both white. The only way to make libshits happy is to free them from

Why the fuck do any of you care? These people are a minority. If you go out and talk to any person on the street, most of them probably aren't going to judge you for not wanting to date a trans person. They just seem like a huge problem because the attention they get from the media and social media. In reality they are 1% of the population or less and most people don't care about them either.

Granted.

doxxers are going to get a rude awakening when they finish wearing callouses into everybody's fear of social consequences

>On a bus.
>2017

Lmao

Pretending that a psychotic faggot is female is biophobic.

>transgender movement
Nice, I hate it when they just lay there.

Guess I'm tranphobic

>gives zero fucks

dating a trans person is a total non-starter because they cannot reproduce.

after all it's not like any of the social directions brought to us from the literal party of the slippery slope are destined to go anywhere

Not at all since the balls didn't touch.

Why would I ever want to date someone if the possibility of procreation doesn't exist?

That's without even considering the rest of the trans shit, no mutilations or mental scarring for me thanks.

word meanings change

and with the left it's often within the timespan of a single conversation

-phobia is used to imply that hating fags indicates fear toward one's own repressed homosexuality.

"I'm transphobic. Will you date me?"

All you have to ask.

Transgenderedism is incompatible with western society it directly conflicts with our social structure.
Stuff like this only jives with primitive shitskin societies.
What will happen is the trannies and leftists will split off to form a new civilization separate from ours.

>being this affected by laugh reacts

This is what I’m talking about when I tell people social media runs their lives and the way they think

The connotative meaning has changed, but that's because the LGBT community has misused it incessantly. Phobia makes it sound like a medical term, such that calling people "x"phobic becomes an appeal to authority fallacy that the left commonly uses to support their agenda.
>it's settled science.
>Science says
But the reality is that what they refer to as phobias are deep-seeded evolutionary mechanisms of disgust.
They use language and societal pressure as a mechanism of control

But of course you can refuse to date white people and that's not a problem.
Furthermore, gays can refuse to date women because they're "gay" and "being gay" is some sort of natural essential property whereas being straight somehow isn't. Being gay doesn't make you a misogynist or a sexist, you're gay. But if you're straight you have to fuck trannies because they're "real women" and the wounds they have to dilate daily is a "real vagina".

This shit is going to keep getting worse until we get a new literally Hitler, a real one, who will actually purge what needs to be purged. Trump's great and all, but we can all learn from the shit that's happened to him in office that Democracy is just a lost cause, and if it is allowed to continue then sjws will eventually make laws forcing you to fuck whichever tranny asks you or whatever. Like you can't even imagine how tyrannical and perverted this shit is going to become the longer you let this tumor grow.

by doing what? whining about it on a mongolian fishing forum? pathetic

They are looking to take this a step further.

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-pregnant-womb-transplant-dr-richard-paulson-transgender-a8037201.html

Nuclear winter sounds like a great idea.

the entire medical establishment disagrees with you retard. this post is some nice feels over facts though

Kek

A shame people want to wipe out a generation of their family

Tbh it breaks the hypocritical oath.
Atleast with mtf because they beed to dilate their wounds.

where are you fighting it? in a Sup Forums thread?
of course I agree, that was my point
do we start patting eachother on the back now?

Get the fuck fucked.

all of the trans medical procedures have been proven to improve the quality of life for people suffering from gender dysphoria. therapists almost always recommend transition as the best possible treatment for it, and the medical establishment realized that transitioning is currently the best possible treatment. NOT treating gender dysphoria would be breaking the oath, retard.

I'm only attracted to vaginas that self-lubricate and women with ovaries.
I also don't like fake tits or Adam's apples.

kek