Damn that's just brutal.

wow faggotry
i dropped this ages ago and learned they killed harem guy
you going to shoot lafter too?
okada is glorious

i-it's just coffee guys.

WHY!!!!!

Can't say I really care all that much.
I liked her character model the most given that I haven't even watched this show.
But when I learned she was a part of some shitty love triangle I lost all interest.

I need a hug guys...

Come here and let´s make babies.

Was she virgin?

Even though sex with children is really good and fun, I didn't think you guys liked doing that stuff.

just how old is atra anyway

Lafter survives a giant robot piloted by an Autistic quintuple amputee slamming an axe into her cockpit for like half a day, but gets shot and fucking dies in like 5 seconds.

Too many people hoping for a Akihiro/Lafter pairing.
Daisuki is punishing them.

I thought it was drill through her cockpit

Anal virgin, not handholding virgin.

Fucking Atra, calm your ovaries.

>But when I learned she was a part of some shitty love triangle I lost all interest.
It wasn't even a triangle. One guy had crush on her and she has crush on him.
Her being a part of a harem wasn't really relevant in that thing, as it never went anywhere.

I thought that was Kudelia for a second, almost gave me a heart attack This is pretty shitty nonetheless, poor Gatsu ;_;7

I'm sure either Kudelia or Atra will be dead by the end

Who shot Lafter?

Phone.

Old enough.

a pretty good left hander that can shoot one handed from 20 meters away with a peashooter with amazing accuracy.

I got some real Gungrave vibes here.

>Can't say I really care all that much.
> I haven't even watched this show
Of course you don't fucking care then. What is even the point of this post?

Being Akihiro is suffering. He lost his little brother and his almost-girlfriend in the same season. I think he beats out Ein for being the most fate-fucked character in this series.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want to make a babby with Atra.

WHY DOES GUTS ALWAYS HAVE TO SUFFER! I'll be stupid if they just make him play it off like "O that's sad, o well."

Already with the feels art.

Goddammit

>wojak.jpg

WAKE ME UP

Well, at least we will know that Guts will truly become Guts once he hears of his waifus death.

And at least he's already on a boat.

Sorry to say, but I kinda like this autistic guy.

>She will never hug Guts again
why keep living?

They will hug in Gut's dreams.

Lafter was the best thing about Gundam

>drinking her sorrows away with chocolate milk

cute

true

>IBO Guts is the only Guts who never got blacked
>gets his waifu killed

Her perfect butt will be missed.

Good lord the thick mechanic grill is still alive and well.

I actually feel really fucking bad for Akihiro. I expected Azee to get kidnapped, definitly not Lafter to fucking get iced like that

>Kudelia dead

No. At least not by enemy fire.

Kudelia is Lenin. She still needs her Stalin before she dies.

Fuck the Greeks.

For the good of Nippon

Nope it's worse.

>real brother
>adopted brother (Takaki's boyfriend)
>girlfriend

Okada hates Akihiro.

It´s time.

Fuck, why did you have to remind me of that?!

Can Mika even get it up know that he's a crip?

Please don't be real. She was the only likeable female in the whole show. She deserved a good end with that big guy.

Okada worked in this episode

As long as he's hooked up to barbatos i guess.

>"want to bond your DNA with me and make an offspring as the Human nature dictates?"
>"Waaah ,You want to have sex with me?!"

How can she misunderstand something like this! she turned a high-intelligent-form talk into a sexual harassment.

Watch me go NUCLEAR next week, guys

Rip and tear, Wolf King Barbatos, rip and tear.

Not directed at you, user, but I am laughing how all the people that complained about Mika only being a murder-machine, is now glad Mika is a murder-machine, ready to kill every single person that dares to deny him of his revenge-murdering.

Honestly, from the minute I noticed what a cold-blooded dude Mikazuki is, I kinda figured he'd get the "kill 'em all" ending. I'm not even mad.

Is that it's tail? I was thinking it needs some sort of tail looking thing, calling it Rex and all. Looking forward to the 1/100.

I have mixed feeling about the kits from IBO. I like the Grimgerde and the Guison and a few other Gundam Frames but I feel like the Barbatos is an overdesigned mess that just really doesn't feel like a gundam to me

But I won't deny the 1/100 won't be a cool kit

Calling it now, that's the tail from the Mobile Armor.

15? 16? Around there. So >Hush do all my chores for like, the next two days.
>I'mma go fuck Mika till I'm pregnant.
>...kay.

Whether Mika understands the implications of such intimacy or not, Atra does.
And that's enough for her.

Heh
>non-painted version doesn't have the yellow on the fingers

I wish I was good at painting.

Am I stupid for being tempted to believe him?
I mean, Garma didn't die in this series. Maybe, just mayyyybe, the Char isn't going to be a treatorous cunt.

This thing is going to be enjoyable as fuck to watch in battle.

>prepare the food and do the laundry
holy shit, Atra is going to take the whole day off Mika.

>his revenge-murdering
not complaining, I'd love to see this thing in action, but shouldn't Akihiro be the one going full berserk and revenge-murdering his path to Jasley?

Building the actual model kits it doesn't feel that way. The 6th Form in particular is actually really, really nice in kit-form. Haven't gotten the Lupus or Rex (Obviously) yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out if I like them as much as 6th Form.

Someone screencap this, I'll be lmaoing when he does turn heel.

If Akihiro goes full berserk, he's going to end up partially paralyzed like Mika. Do you really want him to become an invalid on top of all the suffering he has already? Let Mika do it. He can take it.

I just recently got into Gunpla and I can't stop spending money on kits but I feel you

I used to do 40k, I never got the hang of painting things right. I want to do the suits justice but I feel like fucking up the paint job would be ten times worse

Source, please.

>Do you really want him to become an invalid on top of all the suffering he has already
Of course not
But I kinda wanted him to get in the Gusion and crash right into Saisei after he heard that his waifu's dead

>mace-chan 2.0
best girl returns

>Akihiro goes full Alaya-Vagina
>his junk is paralyzed

It's ok, Lafter's dead anyway.

Yes, the man walks around waving a giant "I have betrayed everyone who ever trusted me and I will betray you in the final arc" banner.

>being embarrassed on talking about sharing Genes with someone

she surely is a primitive being.

It's still benis in vageena.

You didn't have to be this rude.

Would rather see akihiro have some kind of other injury.
Like he completely blacks out and loses chunks of his memory when he pilots Maybe he goes completely blind in an eye or loses sensation in one of his arms.

I want him to die. Then you get that typical Gundam scene where the characters see his spirit with Lafter. And that's when Mika becomes a newtype.

Aye comrade.

>I want him to die.
So does Okada

The cord for it is confirmed to be the same electro-watever-thingy cable from the MA's tail that its model manual mentions. The blade though is new and made from the same stuff as the claws, which is that rare alloy the grimgerde's blades use.

Gunpla is a lot easier to paint compared to 40k stuff. The pieces are just bigger so if you're handbrushing you need to adjust your technique slightly.

If anything, it's primitive beings that have no qualms about sticking it in whatever organism they'd like to reproduce with. Sexual morality is a thing unique to highly developed species.

Okada doesn't indiscriminately kill people. She likes drama. She only goes for the kill if there's no more drama to be had when the character is still alive.

Isn't the claw from the MA as well? I remember it had talon-like parts on it somewhere.