How does one properly bed a Witch?

Go back in time when she wasn't an old hag

With fire.

With a "bed" of fire.

Be one yourself.

Where are her pantsu

Gently?

Water bed.

That's like the hottest Strike Witches fan artwork in the internet.

No.

Not bad.

But it doesn't match the OP.

Level 30 wizard

rape

Witches are not for sexual

Hey now...

I want to snuggle with Kanno in bed and read comfy books together.

I wonder how most men in the witches universe bed witches anyway. They'd have to do something amazing to stand out from the rest I imagine.

Very carefully.

Top five witches you'd bed? Mine would be: Rudel, Heidi, Nipa, Trude, and Marseille.

With a magic wand, obviously.

Older witches are superior.

she forgot to put them on.

again

>Trude is going to be a cake soon
Would you become her househusband?

Yes

I wonder what being Trude's househusband would be like?

Also why did I care more about Hikari's struggles than Yoshika? Hikari is too fucking cute.

This guy gets it

I wonder, if that character you posted is a fucking witch why is she fingering a log for melee purposes

Who is she?

>Aurora action possibly in episode 13
Don't fuck this up SL

What is it about older witches which make them so superior to younger ones? I like both but older have a certain magic towards them.

Experience

Because Hikari would be much tighter than Yoshika

When do we get it?

August

Sometime in August

Reminder Eila and Trude would be the best witches to go into a threesome with. Eila and Perrine is top second choice.

Has her VA been revealed yet?
I want her voice to be raspy.

Warm them up with some broom practice.

But don't over do it.

You're an all star.

Aurora should sound sultry with a hint of mischievousness mirroring Eila.

Reminder Gertrude and Lynne are best OTP crack pairing.

>Gertrude and Lynne are best OTP crack pairing
Nah

Have a magic dick

I've always wanted Sayaka Ohara to voice her. She was great as Valmet.

Why do I find Eila and Perrine so much more enjoyable than Eila and Sanya, is the teasing?

>Tfw no Erica and Minna or Minna and Perrine artists
Life is unfair and cruel

Where's this from?

I never was a fan of this kind of service.

Why. It's the only remotely good kind of fan service

Some game an user I think made a mod of the skins.

>You'll never go on a date with Lynette

Good fan service is subtle. That and episode 7 are like borderline hentai.

Hateships are the best shit ever. Also, Eila/Perrine keeps Eila's personality intact. Eilanya is nice, but Sanya turns Eila into a stuttering mess which is just plain boring compared to the dynamic Eila has with Perrine.

Eila and Perrine both bring out the best in one another. They manage to put up with each other's shit and make it into something beautiful. But what about Sanya? Who is her OTP crack pairing, Trude? I could see that working.

We don't know till summer whether she will be in the ova or not.

Nips made the mods, not user. We discussed this awhile back.
>You'll never stop shitposting about your desires.

Eila is better off with anyone pretty much but her waifu Sanya. Eila and Nipa is fun too and even isn't a crack.

Why is Nipa so pure? Is it true some anons were displeased with episode 7 because it wasn't lewd like the panty thief episode? I thought it was pretty nice and heartwarming.

Some perverts were mad. It was a good episode with rewatch value.

Yeah, some few anons were displeased that the formula didn't do ecchi fanservice episode when it instead gave us smiles for days Saturnus Nips fanservice episode that was at least something good off of the otherwise meh season. It gave nice spike in Christmas related fanart too so there's nothing but love from me to it.

Also a nice insight into what some witches do to celebrate religious festivities.

What an absolute disappointment this read was, from the cover picture I expected something completely different.

Subscribed to blog.

>All this and she went for Sanya
Eila is the worst.

How is that blogging you retard?

I prefer the futa edit.

I want to protect Nipa from Eila's perversions.

No. The version with cum on her thighs and no panties is better.

Punchy is adorable.

You show them your dick, giving them swirly eyes

My fellow anime fans of african descent.

Did someone finish Witches of Aurora or is this a joke translation/single panel?

All dicks are magical. That's why they make girls tummies grow big after you put them inside.

It's on Mangafox

Both volumes are translated now apparently.

Sanya is their daughteru

What would you read with Punchy?

One Punch Man, to start with. And then maybe Biscuit Hammer.

it would have been better, if she left some loli juice on the broom.

Is Eila a predator?

Good taste in manga but I was thinking Kanno would be the type to read European classics like Les Miserables or Japanese classics like Mishima.

I feel like she'd be engrossed by the stories of courage and hotblooded struggle you find in the pages of Manga.

She'd definitely like stuff such as Hokuto no Ken, Fire Punch, Slam Dunk, etc. Kanno best 502 and my favourite.

Wait for them to go into heat.

I always have problems sleeping when it's too hot.

>tfw too retarded to get games like this working, let alone with mods
My imagination is just as good, right?

Same here. Would really love to play this actually if it's available in English.

Do witches give handjobs with their tails?

To be fair youre not missing out on much.
VNs are like a niche market to already a niche market, only for a special kind of interested.
Also I cant get over the fucking artstyle in these games, CGI looking bullshit looks nothing like the cute girls in my manga or anime.

>VNs
Isn't that Custom Maid?

You must be really retarded if you can't get CM3D2 working right when there are instructions and all available and threads for them with help.
Also even then, you're fiddling hours of time with doing this stuff right so it's not worth it unless you're really into being creative.

As long as you think about and love them, the witches will always be real.

>Do witches give handjobs with their tails?
I kind of doubt it's that flexible, at least not that tail. But they could use their tail to tease and penetrate you while you kiss.

Absolutely underappreciated post.

Isnt custom maid just a cgi doujin, like a VN is a cgi manga though

>like a VN is a cgi manga though
What?

The simulation of depth on this image is masterful.

Sanya is love. Sanya is life. Sanya is for cherishing and all the cuddles in the world.

I think it's interesting that gree bans panty shots on their platform, but they allow it for this game.

Would Sanya set me up with Heidemarie ?