30 To 40 Members Of Congress To Be Accused Of Sexual Harassment, Resignations Are Pouring In

youtu.be/HuyBdWuKwJo

vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/congresss-sexual-harassment-scandal-is-about-to-get-even-worse

archive.is/YIixg

>When Minnesota Senator Al Franken announced on Thursday that he would resign, he made it clear that he did not believe he had besmirched one of the nation’s fundamental organs of government. “I know in my heart, nothing that I have done as a senator—nothing—has brought dishonor on this institution, and I am confident that the Ethics Committee would agree,” he said on the Senate floor, adding that “some of the allegations against me are simply not true,” and others happened “very differently” than they were described to the press.

>Nevertheless, he stepped aside, becoming the second congressperson to do so in the wake of sexual harassment allegations that week. And it now appears that his resignation is only the tip of a gargantuan iceberg: according to several media reporters, CNN and The Washington Post have dozens of stories in the works to expose at least 20 lawmakers, and potentially as many as 40—over 1 in 10 male members of congress, all told.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YIixg
youtube.com/watch?v=ByICMzQH8WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw every nigger is removed from elected office

Feels great man

So the hollywood scandal was just to soften people up to accept a purge of people CNN doesn't like?

Quite sizable outcomes may occur from this story if this happens to not be a false.

You know that after this is gonna come pizzagate right?

Now that the Democrats cucked on sexual harassment accusations, they opened the floodgates and now have to step down or lose the moral high ground.

Trump effect baby. These fucks have opened Pandora's box.

It'll all be Republicans, I'm certain of it.

Negative m8, mainly all the niggers in congress

lol Sup Forums celebrates as manhood is criminalized

have fun faggots

what % of them are jews?

THEY USED TAXPAYER MONEY TO COVER UP THESE ALLEGATIONS.

It'll likely be pretty even from both parties, but I'm willing to bet the stronger their political convictions the worse the harassment was

It's been buzzing around for a while that WL is going to expose Republican pedos

>CNN and The Washington Post have dozens of stories in the works to expose at least 20 lawmakers in the works
>CNN and The Washington Post have dozens of stories
>CNN and The Washington Post

>McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

am I the only you who feels this way about this whole #metoo situation

Yes. That is correct.

Yup.
>Al Franken stepped down, all you 20 republicans should step down, too
Never mind that Franken hasn't actuially resigned. He just says he "plans to." Expect him to weasel out of it in the coming weeks.

I'm okay with that especially if fuckers like Mark Meadows and Lindsey Graham are involved.

The media would never happily expose Democrats.

Yep. Al Franken isn't going anywhere. Once Moore wins he'll rescind his resignation.

>lol Sup Forums celebrates as manhood is criminalized
Once pedogate drops and the system is left in embers there will be time to start again with moral men and women and traditional relationships between the sexes. Until then, embrace it, as Alinsky wrote ‘make the enemy live up to their own standard’. More leftists will drop than conservatives in the meantime.

Checked. Hopefully all of them. The media won't go after kikes like they do others. Frankenkike received white glove treatment on his way out.

> manhood is criminalized
down with the patriarchy

>The media would never happily expose Democrats.

Several democrats have already gone down for sex scandals recently though?

The fuck is this? The final deathblow from Jewish feminism? Is this the end of patriarchy?

Is a class action lawsuit against congress possible?

Look at these disgusting creatures.

Something like 80% of the Hollywood #metoo stories are jews

I won't let the kike go unpunished. Even if I have to harass his family. I know where his house is..

>More leftists will drop than conservatives in the meantime.

There's no leftists in the US government besides Sanders

Tomorrow Trump's accusers (sexual) are going to ask the Congress to investigate Trump's sexual misconduct (while a private citizen, and charges never brought before the election).
I wonder how much trust will exist with the publics for "congress to investigate a sexual misconduct" when they're all admitted gropers themselves.

If CNN and WaPo are doing the "investigating," the targets will most likely be Republicans

WL?

The MSM didn't want to report that shit.

you realize this is newest play to remove trump, right?

They ever find out who offed Deborah Jeane Palfrey?

No we're not

That Jewish rat has no business in America

Trump is impenetrable. Nobody gives a fuck. Everything that they try will fuck them over and it's gonna be glorious.

But they all did

Checked

>sexual harrassment
this is how the pedos get off easy

If my last digit is 0 Chuck Schumer is going to be accused and resign.

b-but you have to resign now drumpf!

Wikileaks

It would be amazing if WL drops a massive list of republican pedos then follows it up with a list of pedos from the dems and Clinton circles. It would be a red pill suppository for the demented leftists out there
>wtf I love Wikileaks again, free Assange
>WL drops dem pedos
>leftists spontaneously combust from the friction of the red pill suppository entering their bodies

>The media would never happily expose Democrats
Have you not been paying attention?

better be /theirguys/

no means no nigger

t. antifa

you're not allowed to ask that!

This is why Megyn Kelley is interviewing the so called Trump accusers in the morning. Makes sense they are shitting their pants.

so this is how you purge a government in 2017 apparently

t. American that doesn't know what a liberal actually is

>archive.is/YIixg
>citing imminent sexual assault allegations from a womans magazine
seems reputable

Niggers and spics. This story has been around for two or so weeks. The only reason it hasn't come out, I can figure, is because it's going to be a bunch of coloreds grabbing white girls.

>It would be amazing if WL drops a massive list of republican pedos then follows it up with a list of pedos from the dems

The second list would easily be ignored by the press.

LOOK AT ALL THE SHILLS IN THIS THREAD! ISNT IT GLORIOUS!

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP

a republican one stood down recently and no one covered it

Fuck the Soy Prince Trudeau was right all along! You win by losing! That is some Laozi shit!

Huh? they covered for these guys for years. When each story breaks they say "oh everyone knew"

"It was fun to look over and see Ann Curry laughing ... like she doesn’t know how big my dick really is.” -Matt Lauer 2008.

USA News? Who the heck is USA News? I want to believe but that seems like a BS news outlet. Don't get suckered by BS videos.

Fuck that guy was so red pilled.

>liberal
>leftist
>samething
why haven't you killed yourseld leaf?

Chris Wallace said it you fucking imbecile.

at least 3/5

He was a no name with no real political clout. No mileage to be had.

McCarthy was right though.

Then you support the point I was making, thank you

Fucking this. He was right about everything and literally did nothing wrong.

Woman's magazine? Try again, kiddo.

I half expect him to flick his knee caps backwards and hop away

youtube.com/watch?v=ByICMzQH8WE

you're describing 99% of these people

>am I the only you who feels this way about this whole #metoo situation

Except it backfired on the left pretty much on day one and has made them lose one of their top guys in the Senate, but also lose Weinstein, who was the guy who served as the DNC's go-between with SJW Hollywood.

You know people were OK with him until he accused a US soldier of being a commie and got proven wrong. Dumbass.

Now we have commies in our military gloating about it on social media.

He had to resign even though he is innocent. That is how fucked up the left is.

No Jew is innocent.

Counter rule. Longer the wait, less likely their white.

until they realize republicans have always been the party of deciding on logic/evidence and not feelings.

Saul Alinsky rule 4 - hold them to their own standards.

>to be replaced by women.

All women legislature soon. Literally end of the west.

It is a catch-22 for the media now. They went all in trying to bring down Moore and didn't expect him to call their bluff. They hoped he would cuck out and it didn't work. Then when women "came forward" (I'm not buying any of the claims, right or left, it was ll consensual) the media had to no choice but to report on it which so far has mostly screwed liberals.

>McCarthy was right though.
I'm referring to how the media is running with these accusation of sexual harassment with out regard for evidence
and no journalistic integrity (nothing new I know), will normies wake up and see what this really is, McCarthyism instead of commies it's CIS white males in positions of power

The FBI is now monitoring this thread. All of your IP addresses have been recorded and are currently being backtraced.

3 fucking up the get
>mccarthy nothing wrong
He failed at purging the commies so I'd say he probably did something wrong.

Moore didn't even call their bluff, he admitted openly to soliciting children for marriage. He literally openly admitted to being a pedophile.

Somehow everyone forgets that because some woman made up her story though

they monitor every thread

Good thing I'm not a criminal

post puberty. Check your definitions

How? By creating some sort of witch hunting climate?

>he admitted openly to soliciting children for marriage. He literally openly admitted to being a pedophile.

Source?

Yes.

Put down the thesaurus, pedo

>coulters law

Retard

You will be.

hate to quote John Podesta, but...
>when they say it's because of the family, it's never because of the family.