You are championing ideologies from LOSERS! The Nazis lost WW2. The South lost the Civil War...

You are championing ideologies from LOSERS! The Nazis lost WW2. The South lost the Civil War. All they got to show for are a buncha spineless maggots who still utter the ghosts of the names of their former leaders who didn't win shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genociding niggers and jews is the winning strategy. No one has ever tried it before.

This time we will have Nukes.

Your sons will inherit a corner in a trailer park next to you

>Genociding niggers and jews is the winning strategy. No one has ever tried it before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

I 100% guarantee you will fail. Anyone who thinks otherwise is literally retarded.

>The South lost the Civil War
Which civil war? Nearly every nation on Earth has had a civil war.

I refuse to believe you are not trolling. Nobody is that genuinely stupid.

WHITES BEAT THE OTHER WHITES IN 1865

WHITES BEAT THE OTHER WHITES IN 1947

WHITES BEAT THE oh wait Trump is still President. WHITES ARE STILL WINNING IN 2017!

And you fail staying on this course. Enjoy

That wasn't real genocide though.

When I find you.

Hilldog lost the 2016 election

Newfag/jidf/shareblue shill.
Holohoax never happened.
Wise herb in options.

>newfag post kikipedia as if a legit source.

Go back to redit faggot.

Also someone should punch Jeff Bezos in the face.

>When I find you.

naziboo please. You can barely the way out of your mom's basement.

>a buncha spineless maggots who still utter the ghosts of the names of their former leaders who didn't win shit.
Can say the same about: Communism, Hillary, Berny.

and sage faggot

>White nationalists defeated the south

>White nationalists defeated Nazi Germany

Try again shlomo

Are you saying the allies won WW2? Every white person lost.

No really which civil war? The Vietnamese?

The Nazis thought that American racial policies are too harsh. Sage.

Rude thing to say. You shouldn't be mean to people just because they have different dreams than you.

wars never end fucktard

when we become complacent war wakes us
up

however we are at the end of that sort of thinking

robots will rise they will end all starvation by replacing the poor

still all gets instilled, unless everyone dies. i might like the south. nazi not so much, fashion sense was good.

Here I'll ask you something, OP. You hate Nationalism and Conservatism because they're right wing, or more 'traditional', right? Okey, so why does Islam get a pass in your books when it's a right wing religious ideology itself?

Noone here was really NatSoc. A few adopted some extreme stances in jokes and memes to poke fun and ridiculous logic by which the left has increasingly asserted as a)plan b)future c)right. There might of been a few lurkers and maybe 2 threads per day back before 2015.

It wasn't till shill blue and the broader media "discovered" this "far-right" board that this place became screeching with kek imagery and 1488s as everyone and their mother flocked here thinking this was a 'racial' refuge or something.

The quality of overall memes has gone way down. And the diversity of the board has become which personality cult, my life, or some random philosophical question taken out of context and maybe like 3 threads really worth checking out.

Now that it has come to this. At least we will win this ridiculous war that you started with us and redpill everyone before this board inevitably implodes. Just for one last laugh. It's a good fortune that the left has become increasingly like minded in being stupid, cannot logic, temperamental, and at times utterly more insane than fascist biker gangs that we have the materials to turn a street of 14 year olds seig heiling and jaded as fuck by the time they're in college.

2 threads per day of NatSoc*

>no one here was really NatSoc
>jokes and memes

no balls eu faggot

imagine being as much of a faggot as OP

>hurr durr nazis lost war you follow losers lmao
> is a commie

You're not even worth the money the bullet costs to get rid of pathetic husk

If we do not act, Western civilization will be destroyed like it was during the Roman empire

How are Nazis losers if they killed 60 million people while losing only 5 million of their own population in fighting force?

Oh yeah because the winners are always the good guys r-right?

>masons
>enslaved white people
>allowed jews to subvert entire country
>implying they cared about european esoteric symbology over jewish masonry
>tore country in half and killed a fuckton of white people to free blacks
>tore europe in half and killed a fuckton of white people so jewish communism could destroy it
>"white nationalists"
lol

oh, right, i forgot to add
>tore europe in half to make israel
>white nationalism
LOL

People have pogramed Jews and shot their share of blacks throughout history

Espousing the political views of the average American soldier in 1945 would brand you as a Nazi nowadays. Also, Communism has failed miserably every time it’s been attempted.

Globalism is great goys! Pay your taxes so that we can fund the families of the migrants to your country while you can barely afford to live as single male! Watch as your women willingly become useless whores who would rather share alpha cock than start a long term family! Enjoy your ethnic genocide as your country becomes degenerate and broken, teetering toward a bloodbath where your people die first. Realize that if you want to be a winner you need to join a winning ideology like Islam and to bring about White Sharia.

Tough shit. Didn't happen. You were just imagining that in your wet dream kike rabbi

eat shit and die you child raping communist faggot

>bringing a fist to a sword fight