Was 9/11 an inside job?

evidence? opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas_F-4_Phantom_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you been living under a rock for the entire 21st century? They just get internet connection in Costa Rica?

No, it was a bunch of sand people with a tin can plane that brought the towers down LOL what do you think?

Pretty sure the planes came from the outside

just looking for evidence and opinion, calm the fuck down

a. all circumstantial
b. inside job

ITT: Shit that happened before you were born

Oh you dumb idiot, to even ask the question at this stage is like arriving at a job interview 10 years late. Building 7 is a clear smoking gun in attempts by the elites to justify new wars in the middle east to main control over the petrodollar.

i was 13 when this happened i remember it well

that's probably why you're not making a thread asking if Bush was responsible or not

How is your post relevant? Just kys you fucking retard gorilla nigger with down syndrome!

Are you ever going to fucking grow up then, gramps? What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums at your age?

look, I agree with most theories, brought the topic back due to pure curiosity. Already heard most conspiracies, just checking what Sup Forums thought.

look into a feasible way to demolish / deconstruct a steel frame skyscraper like the twin towers. building regulations in the US require to have a plan in place before they can be built

protip; its not as easy as starting a fire in a few floors and wait for it to collapse straight down naturally

/thread's over boys and girls

Only rural suburban retards think 9/11 was a false flag

single handedly

I was in college when it happened. Professor actually got mad because so many people were texting and taking calls and stepping outside the room to take the call. Then she found out what was happening. Shortly after campus was closed and school was cancelled for the day.

My grandpa called me and told me to change my major to pre-med. Doctors don't get drafted is what he said. He was a WWII vet who fought in the battle of the bulge and he was convinced this was the next pearl harbor.

Only one of those buildings got hit by a plane

Leave this for 2005 Sup Forums

t. cosmopolitan intellectual

none of those buildings were hit by a plane

and the BBC reported that WTC 7 had collapsed while it was still standing in the background. They got ahead on the script.

youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

I was only a young teen so didn't really know shit but I was convinced it would trigger world war 3 too. When I came home from school and saw the towers on fire, live on the news I thought it was only a matter of minutes/hours before I saw the mushroom cloud outside my window (I live in London)

No, everyone claims demolitions brought the tower down but that's just because they're too fucking stupid to realize that it's absolutely autistic to have multi-hundred story tall buildings within 20 feet of each other and just let them fall to the side on each other if worst case happens. They can't understand architectural design. And they legitimately believe that the steel would've withstood a multi-ton airplane flying in at 500 mph, and the gradial burning of jet fuel on it after that at a couple thousand degrees.

Hey Brit, don't expect the "News" or government to hold your hand when it comes to learning how governments trick the masses into going to war. You have a lot to learn.

Someone failed high school physics

There were several videos from several sources showing a plane flying into the building. Are you saying the plane crash was an inside job!

>Listen to me. I'm an eggspurt in physics 101

I guarantee I know more than you about false flags but don't let me stop you spouting your batshit conspiracy theories

MEET
LUCKY
LARRY

There were no towers.

Someone failed to develop fifth grade critical thinking skills. Boeing 747's are fucking massive you autistic dipshit, so it's physically impossible for such an impact NOT to hurt the structural integrity of the steel beams in the structure. And FYI, I never got lower than an A in any science class I've ever had (aside from the Psychology class I just took for college this past semester, but that's bullshit anyways).

>Listen to me, I can't fucking use basic logic because I'm a stupid faggot who thinks everything is a false flag

see you enormous faggot

I know your type, the masses aren't so easily tricked, the Council of Foreign Relations will pay for committing this crime against humanity. People will be enlightenment on how you deceive so many.

the planes went inside the buildings

Cool, that's a space shuttle. They're built to resist hest and radiation, just fall from the fucking sky. Plus a 747 weighs over three times what a space shuttle weighs, and the twin towers weren't made out of specially constructed to withstand a fucking plane.

>A plane crashed into WTC 7

Get your towers straight, shillbot

See You autistic nigger cunt.

The first person to die in the 9/11 was an Israeli-American dual-citizen. He was a former captain of Israel's Sayeret Matkal, its top secret version of our Delta Force. The man, Daniel Lewin, was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center.
Daniel Lewin was trained to kill using knives, his hands, and common objects like pens and credit cards. He was trained in hijacking operations and counter-terrorism, was fluent in Arabic, and trained to impersonate radical Muslims. As all Sayeret Matkal are. He was an alum of Technion, the recruitment college for Mossad and the Bureau of Scientific Liason (which specializes in stealing US science papers and nuke secrets).
Daniel Lewin always seated in 9B, directly in front of an alleged Saudi hijacker. Atta, the alleged ringleader, was seated in front of him. His seatmate Edmund Glazer, was Jewish, and resided in Boston as Lewin did.
Daniel Lewin's father Charles is a Zionist poet in Israel. He moved their family from Denver to Israel in 1984 due to his loathing of US culture. He instilled in Daniel and his two brothers, all IDF vets, a dogmatic Zionism. In fact, Charles refused to visit Daniel in the US...until the very week before 9/11. Charles Lewin left after visiting on 9/10 for Israel. Source: No Better Time, the authorized biography of Daniel Lewin.
In the months before 9/11, Lewin sold his mansion outside Boston for $3.5 million. He separated from his wife Anne Lewin and began allegedly seeing multiple women. He allegedly packed up his office at Akamai the week before 9/10, according to a coworker.
He had grown passionate about Israel politics and weighted running for office there in the Lakud party. He visited Israel a dozen times in the year before 9/11.
On 09/09/01, he left a lengthy voicemail to Anne, his wife, entirely in Hebrew. We know b/c Anne requested retrieval of the message from Voicestream in 10/2001.

Actually they were, showing that you know nothing about what you're talking about. Try harder next time.

(You)

You can guarantee nothing, you are simply to stupid and a lost cause. The fact you think building 7 got hit by a plane is false truth you believe in.

It's beyond doubt WTC7 was a controlled demolition, and the fact that the reports analysing the collapse of WTC7 are classified for public safety implies the US government was complicit.

>and the twin towers weren't made out of specially constructed to withstand a fucking plane.
Actually they were constructed to withstand several planes hitting it, shill

They were built to withstand a plane that wad trying to LAND, and therefore not fucking plowing through the sky full speed ahead, and fully loaded with fuel.

What was the purpose of taking down WTC7 along with the towers? Nobody even remembers it fell. The destruction of the towers alone was enough to make the desired impact on people's minds. Pointless.

Not at full fucking speed with a full tank of gas, but planes trying to land with nearly empty gas. There's a big difference between a plane going full speed and one that's actally slowing the hell down.

It contained SEC documents, CIA offices, the mayor's (Guiliani) emergency offices, IRS offices, Secret Service offices, Salomon Smith Barney's main offices and documents, NAIC offices and documents (insurance regulators), and bank vaults that included the largest cache of Kennedy photos in existence.

go be retarded somewhere else, circumcised jew slave

>What was the purpose of taking down WTC7
Building 7 was were the CIA had its headquarters, its also were all the documents for the 2 trillion audit that was being conducted on the government were stored

To destroy evidence. WTC7 housed CIA, FBI, IRS and Secret Service offices on various floors.

>Cool, that's a space shuttle
That's an F4 Phantom II.

Don't forget the first part

A Boeing 747 can fly over SIX HUNDRED FUCKING MILES PER HOUR. A landing plane wouldn't be flying nearly that fast.

>intelligent people live in the ci-
>OH SHIT AN AIRPLANE
>that's east coast. intelligent people live around silicon vall-
>OH SHIT A WILDFIRE

The nose of a jet is made of fiberglass you mongoloid, the rest of the body is aluminum.

Which weighs even less than a space shuttle. I assumed it was the same video already poated, just from a different angle cause it looked similar so I didn't really watch it closely. Either way, that just further proves my point about weight.

Go be a conspiracy pushing faggot somewhere else you autistic, physics defying fuck. Preferably Hell.

"okay, genius"

Cool, still weighs a shit ton. You know, it's funny because none of you have actually even tried to explain it otherwise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas_F-4_Phantom_II

Are you even white?

Not a genius, just not a fucking autistic Somali nigger with an IQ lower than a gorilla's.

A 747 cannot go that speed at that altitude of the towers. Can't get enough thrust, dipshit

Do you think that I'm so stupid that I don't know the tensile strength of steel? Again, fuck off circumcised kike slave. Drink the kool aid over at plebbit if you want to jerk off to statist propaganda.

I'm not white because I'm not a faggot that recognizes every plane in the world? Jesus fuck, I understand you're an autistic conspiracy fag like everyone else, but come the fuck on dude.

There was a shitload of documents and other evidence relating to the staging of the false flag attack. The building also contained an office that was supposed to be used by the mayor in the event of an emergency, but he never went there when the attack happened.

Corny title aside, the movie "In Plane Sight" spells all this shit out pretty clearly. There are other documentaries about it, too, but that's the one I remember the most.

I never said they were, I said they could. They were calculated as going 489 and like 540 something for the second one.

>Hurr durr the plane is heavy and shit
You're the moron that doesnt understand simple physics. The plane is made of aluminum and the building is made of steel, figure it out. The building wouldn't have collapsed at free fall speed from fire, there is something called resistance

No, but you're fucking stupid enough to think a giant ass jumbo jet wouldn't damage the fuck out of it, and the jet fuel fires Bruning for 56 minutes minimum wouldn't further damage it. You faggots think you're experts in everything but you're just fucking stupid when it comes to critical thinking.

Well sometimes when trying to get a nation to go to war you have to create a prefix to justify an invasion but when planning this "national tragedy" to occur some parts will not go according to plan. A plane (Flight 93) missed its target and building 7 would be ignored by the media.

So the big ass hole where you could plainly see the plane hit and fly through was caused by what, then? Explosive charges? Jew magic? Fucking autist.

your stupid is actually hurting me.

Not an argument.

>inb4 stupidity*, it's a fucking meme plebbitfag

Good faggot, die from it. Your down syndrome ramblings are hurting the credibility of any future conspiracy theories. Why do you think NSA spying was labeled as bullshit for so long? Because you autistic sperging faggots call everything a conspiracy.

No, that's the CIA. Who the fuck do you think pushes flat earth, holocaust didn't happen, and all that other crap? I'm not the one pushing garbage conspiracy theories, but believing the mainstream story is a lot more outrageous than the obvious truth.

Don't really care honestly, and I've literally posted twice on Reddit because I needed help with a glitch in Fallout 4.

You literally pushed a conspiracy theory right fucking there, lol. Jesus Christ you really are are fucking idiot, "muh CIAniggers MK ultraed meeeeee"

All buildings above a particular height have a mechanism to bring them down safely in case of emergency. Think about it? Is it better for one of these multimillion dollar things to go do down or for it to possibly fall down at an angle and bring other buildings down with it?

This was planned so far in advance.

>you've now idea the power of the dark side of the force

Did you miss the modifier, 'garbage' or do you just lack reading comprehension? I'm done arguing, your IQ is probably like 100 or something dismal.

Can fool everyone for a short amount of time.
Can some some people for some time.
Can not fool everyone all the time.

Government allowed to kill their own people for political and financial gain.
Do not do around the world preaching about how great your bubble is.
Three pillars of America - The dollar, "the democracy", the moon "landing".
Cracks are visible, the world is waiting.