A little story

A little story

> went to Europe this summer for 2 months
> met a gorgeous Brazilian latina at a music festival
> fall in love, change our plans to spend more time with each other
> real life is a bitch and we part ways in September
> keep in touch
> make plans to go visit her

I just bought a one way ticket to Brazil for a chick I only knew for a month IRL and everything else just long distance. Planning on staying Brazil for 3 months and then we are both fucking off to Europe.

How screwed am I Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gZT-GNLzRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am from Canada, forgot to change the meme flag

You're seriously asking the virgin board for relationship advice?

its still a meme flag

It's a trap.

> le leaf

fair enough

there are some bright fellas on here despite it known as the virgin cesspit of degeneracy.

Meme flags are always leafs, case in point.

Memes aside id never go to Brazil.

Trannies are mentally unstable user, don't do it. Additionally, there's a high chance that tranny is a communist. Those are two giant red flags, one of them literally.

>visits Europe to meet shitskin women

The absolute state of Europe.

Depends how well you know her, I suppose. It's entirely possible she could turn out to be disinterested, or perhaps a horrible bitch.

>we are both fucking off to Europe
Fuck off we're full.

Why not? Assuming I don't hit the slums and stay in a big house (by Brazilian standards anyway)

Mmmight enjoy it.

Mmmight get bamboozzled. Might get portuguesed.

Enjoy getting your organs stolen.

I am going into this fully knowing that it can crumble and that she is a full time coalburner or some shit

Is that meme real?

>putting through and out for festival meat
Oh boy, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening. See you after Brazil gives you a dose of real life.

I am originally from Europe and she is getting her Italian citizenship. We are both white.

it depends how black she is
brazil is a crapshoot

>fall in love [together]
how does this happen

>Going to brazil
You're going to die.

She is as white as it gets, although she insists she is mixed. Pretty sure she has race guilt.

I am perfectly fine with that to be honest

This has fucking nothing to do with anything, go to /adv/

Didn't know that was a board

Nothing to do here no more

Good luck bro hope it works out.

>brazil
she's gonna steal your kidneys

thanks mate

blessed New Zealanders are always so nice

You are going to stay in what city?
Also relax, you will be fine as long as you have friends who live here

>willingly going to huehueland
enjoy getting murdered for your sneakers
as for the girl, enjoy banging a used cunt that will decline in visual attraction after 25

Will be staying in Brasilia

Extremely fucked....

Listen and learn goyim youtu.be/4gZT-GNLzRg

I am not a retard and know how to be street smart (don't wear anything flashy, be aware of your surrounding etc), but is there anything else you suggest I do?

How do you think she plans to pay for her next summer at festivals in Europe? ...at that point, it’s cheaper to patreon a girl, bro....
>goes to Brazil to consenually deliver an organ, not the organ(s) he had in mind

its the meme capital, not the best city but better than rio de janegro and nordeste cities
Avoid going out alone a you will be 100% fine

Hey man, if you live fast, you burn out quick. Just remember that.

Just normal safety stuff dude, dont do anthing illegal, never relax around blacks, avoid using ur cellphone in some places that dont look safe..
I actually never got robbed in my life, but it can happen

Thanks man, safety precautions pretty much same as visiting le 56% land, I can live with that.

I don't plan on living past 27, I am currently 26. Don't really care what happens to me.

Way to be unfound and to try to choose your own happiness over the safe and the predicable. Just be honest with yourself that this is a high risk strategy. Knowing that it has a high chance of failure will help you put the most you can into it and get the best of it, even if it falls through in the end. I met my gf in China last summer and we've been together six months now, and she's coming from the east coast to see me this Christmas. Good luck user.

>Unbound**

Life tends to work itself out. Jesus loves you user, be safe.

Don't take my chicks, gringo

Why not past 27? Is that becasue Spike Spiegel? I used to think like that too OP. But you gotta realize that age is arbituary, you're going to feel the same at the age of 43 as you do now. No need to prime your mind into thinking you should an hero once life gets complicated, like it does every now and again. Again, best of luck and Jesus bless.

Thanks user. There is no particular reason why I chose 27, my life has been shit up till now but my attitude towards it hasnt. This will either be the best or the worst thing that happens to me. Well wishes are always appreciated.

As I don't think you will be convinced on a online forum, I hope you know what you're doing.
I hope you live a good life, user. And if it has been bad up to now, I wish you better.

Thanks huehue bro

I don't know what I am doing, but that is half the fun in going along with it.

Cheers to that. I plan on motorcycle camping throughout the states next year, already tested out my sleeping bag under the stars, nice and comfy.
A book that really capture that feeling of following the unknown is Paulo's "The Alchemist," very good book.

Funny you should mention that, if this didn't work out my fall back plan was to road trip for an indefinite amount of time throughout NA, camping where possible and living as minimalist life as possible.

I have read that book, and it is indeed very good.

make a tripcode in this thread
when (if) you get back use the same tripcode to confirm your identity and tell us how it went

Would appreciate that.

Are there big booty prostitutes in Rio? Thinking about going there for sex tourism

Does this make me a tripfag now

I hear you can find anything in Rio, but would also suggest against it because its Rio

Go for it

>new world virgin goes to first festival
>realises thots aplenty
>one thot looks at him for "omg I'm in love I'm moving to brazil for her and yurop together"
I'm just crying in laughter here. Festival sluts are for cum and dump only, canuck.

Do tell me about your life and how its better and how I am fucking up when compared

I accept that I am human and possibly making the worst decision of my life, but I am lucky enough to have the balls to go through with it

Do you have any functioning instincts at all? Or a functioning brain cell for that matter? There's a damn good reason why you'll never hear a happily married couple having first met at a festival, because festivals are fucking Sodom and Gomorrah, it's been like that since fucking Woodstock buddy.
Meanwhile I'm getting married and started my own business, plans for kids and a house are all in place. I'm 24.

I am happy for you and that you chose the quite and peaceful life of a stable marriage, it sounds beautiful. I almost had that with my ex of 5 years before she dumped me.

Like I said, I have no delusions about this working out 100%, life is not a fucking fairy tale, but wouldn't you say its worth a shot at least?

The Sup Forums Virgin vs. The /r9k/ Chad

This.
She want's your kidneys

lol dumb leaf she is just using you for leaf citizenship

>worth a shot or not?
Some things simply aren't. Festival thots especially. Self-respecting women don't go there, only whores. You're being played by your dick that just wants some bunda. Self-restraint is the greatest virtue.

>Self-respecting women don't go there

what about self-respecting women that love the music (it was heavy metal festival) and the atmosphere and happen to meet someone that they're mutually attracted to.

You're projecting a bit, but thanks for you opinion nonetheless.

I would check the safety of the city where your girlfriend lives. Just to be sure. Other than that, good luck.

>heavy metal festival
As if they're any better than EDM festivals! I've been to Wacken and Graspop 2 times each, every time it was a massive orgy of booze drugs and sex with strangers til dawn.
I also thought my parents were perfect people, until I grew up. Maybe you should too, your optimism is solely based on naiveté.

Thanks.
You're going to have a great time, I'm sure of it. Just take it all in and be vulnerable/honest. Again, Jesus bless you user.

Depends. Describe briefly and tell me what state you're going to so I can tell how fucked you are.

Show us her face so we can judge you stupid fuck