Is Sup Forums hilarious because it is contrarian, or because it is always right?

Is Sup Forums hilarious because it is contrarian, or because it is always right?

commies are always too stupid to know obvious shit

Both.

Pol is funny because it has aussies, leafs, and european meme flags

Whoops, forgot meme flag.
> inb4 leaf
Genuinely curious. It always seems more fun to just be contrarian and oppose whoever is in power at the moment. Right now the cathedral enforces liberal dogma, so it's more fun to be the underdog and shill for right-wing talking points, but if an authoritarian right-wing government came into power tomorrow, you can bet your ass that NEETs on Sup Forums would be meeming about class warfare and taking them down

NEETs on Sup Forums would become libertarian, which is their true nature, but they won't admit it.

Tbf, I've seen a lot of screencaps which more or less go
> I used to be libertarian
> I so badly wanted to be a libertarian
> I just wanted everyone to live and let live
> But eventually
> I came to see that you would not let that happen
> Fuck you
> *revs up gas chambers*

spbp

Seeing as how the reality presented to the masses is a satanic inversion I would say both are correct

yes, well, talk about raising taxes and increased government control, and you will see the violent opposite from those same anons.

That's what I mean. I've been trying to put my finger on it, but it seems that at heart, the """"""alt-right""""" (if that label is even worth using) is a lot of racially aware, pissed off libertarians. Increasingly backed into a corner, and feeling more and more that violence or a slow fade out is the only paths forward

>contrarian
I'm sorry, but were you even old enough to post in 2008? Or 2012? Ron Paul was a mother fucking republican. Sup Forums has NEVER been democratic. This myth needs to die.

looks like you did put your finger on it. I would say that a sane man is libertarian, but is not afraid to pick up a bundle of sticks with an axe head in the middle just to make sure things stay normal.

Fascism is a tool, not a way of life for a creative race such as the White Europeans. We must be free, or we are not alive. However, we must also be able to wield to axe of tyranny in order to protect the subtle and enlightened freedom that is in constant threat from GREED and FALSE PHILANTHROPY, in other words, the foreign mud that will never understand.

Because it’s always contrarian, even to the point where they’ll support things like Islam and communism... just as long as there’s no Jews!

>they’ll support
Who the fuck are you?

Glad to hear it. A fundamental recognition that race realism + paleolibertarianism is the most reasonable political opinion to hold in light of biology/nature, but also recognizing that some people will not be reasoned with and must be put down. Dirty, unpleasant and necessary.

Yes. Maybe Canada is not that far gone. Perhaps reading or watching on jewytube Friedrich Bastiat The Law, might be fun for you? Or Money Masters.

Thing is, Cincinnatus in ancient Rome was a perfect example or what is natural and necessary. His story is told by Livy in his History of Rome. It is one of the most North American things one can read, yet it was written 2000 years ago.

Nice, I'll have to check out Cincinnatus. Money Masters was a god-tier redpill, but I don't really know what to do with the information other than to silently curse the Jews and the Fed everytime I come home from work. What are you doing, user?

You may like this, but this is what I'm doing
> 22M
> Living at home to save money after fucking around for 2-3 years
> Going back to school in September for STEM
> Trying to keep healthy habits like going to the gym, eating healthy, journalling, cold showers, sleeping on the floor, minimalism, meditation/prayer, reading non-fiction
> Cut out alcohol, drugs, clubbing, sleeping around
> Not watching any more TV, no social media other than 4chinz, distrust all legacy media
> Budgeting and living frugally so I can save >1.2k every month on min. wage
> Trying to believe in God again
I still want to die tho. Have you had any luck digesting the red/black pill? I'm trying to find a reason to live that isn't just 1488 and resentment

So, you want a perfect life? Hmmm...

Who told you that you had to think about all thise things all the time? And, why are you not in politics, such that, you can make a name for yourself by doing small things locally that are political that are unrelated to the redpill diet.

You could look up old laws that are not realistic today that are sure to be repealed if you raised awareness. Thye do not have to be about anything important, but each victory makes you more well know and also makes you familiar with how shit works. Also networking comes into play when you repeal a law or add one.

I am working on repealing a California law that has zero to do with all this nationalism stuff. I am doing it to network. It's who you know.

and get fucking married to a sweet girl that likes to read. It will help

Thanks user, that's actually some good advice. How did you get involved? I am trying to get involved in local politics, real grassroots stuff. You and I know that municipal/state/provincial politics isn't as exciting as international conspiracies on Sup Forums, but at the end of the day, 95% of the population doesn't care unless something is directly causing them pain right this instant, so local issues and talking about their own lives is a much more effective way to hold their attention.

I thought you might mention this. I'm pretty jaded from lurking lookism.net, and the funny thing is that I'm not even a bad looking dude, but the absolute harshness of nature just depresses me. I know I will never be the tip top of the social hierarchy due to being

Well, I started with meetup with libertarian groups. Libertarians are always in politician's faces stiring shit up, so they can help. You could just run for local office right off the bat or just be an adviser to someone. Or just find an old law and bring it to them and someone will get you started.

You have to pay it back though. You get help, you must pay it back or no one will help you again. This is the unwritten and ALWAYS unspoken rule

I said find a girl that can read. How many super models are in the library reading?

Indeed, many of the people on Sup Forums desire that small town, modest, and simple family life, but recognismze thst other grouos are all too ready to make that dream unobtainable. Hence the movement towards fascism and the like, since a strong force can rid the nation of thise who cant let them live their lives. Almost ironically, the means undertaken by the society will destroy the ends, or at least they have for most of human history, save for

Ah.. idk user. I'm trying to not be such a cynical fuck, but goddamn if the MGTOW don't make compelling arguments. I'm lurking right now, and it's always the same non-arguments from the tradcons.
I'm so tired of it all, user. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed. Easiest way to not be disappointed is to never get your hopes up, but that's pretty miserable too, and if you or I do nothing, things are guaranteed to get worse/fall apart/degenerate due to entropy, but if we try, things might get better.

I'm still not sure how to feel about that. There's all those quotes about missing 100% of the shots you don't take, but I'm just tired, user. I'm don't know if I am afraid of failure so much as I am afraid of disappointment, and I don't know how to get over that.

It would help if I could spell

>might get better.
MIGHT?
>will
Yes.

YOu are merely trying to bite off more than you can chew. You are looking too far ahead because you are in a state of instant gratification that you have been indoctrinated into thinking because of media and more media... and more media. It is like this conversation. You want answers to your life from a stranger, yet it is nearly impossible to get answers from text replies because of subtleties that are not verified. You ask for too much. So, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DO IT!

Please god let an authoritarian right wing government replace trudeau I would jizz

> Blah blah blah.
Go back to the first sentence. Yes, might. Lots of people try things and fail. I worded that specifically because it is impossible to be disappointed with that mindset and is impossible to argue with. All I ever cared about was truth, and that is the truest thing i know how to say.

Now, a positive attitude would likely increase the chances of things going successfully, (be that a relationship, job interview, new business, whatever) but that is no guarantee. Things might get better, or they might not.

Thing is, you are too afraid to go into the unknown. Join the club. Terrible lions wait to eat you at every corner. Meteors and Aliens are ready to kidnap you when you sleep...

I doubt you are cynical. You are pure ego till you decide to actually live life. Ohhhh that hurts!

>a positive attitude would likely increase the chances of things going successfully
Perfect life again. Not gunna happen

The best 99% of us can do unless we get into politics is find a good wife, color doesn't matter, as long as he is loyal, and able to be redpilled. Have kids, contribute to society, be a good neighbour. Raise your kids to follow in yours and your spouses footsteps. Teach them the core values you have and about your culture.

and this get rid of the ego. This is the job of 99% of the people.

Now you're just shitting with me. Gg, got me to reply. Or you can explain what you mean and stop being evasive

You are 22 and think about suicide. That means that you have not lived life. That is objective truth to anyone that is 30+.

I can't tell you the golden secret. Just stop thinking ahead and just do it. Be fucking reckless if that is what has to be done.

Suicide is fucking weak shit.

k.
> do it
Do what? Nothing I've tried is satisfying or fulfilling. More drugs? More nights at the club? More Sundays in church? More hand hodling with girls? You aren't *saying* anything.
> JUST DO IT
DO. WHAT. Nobody is ever able to answer that. I don't want to DO anything. Shitposting on Sup Forums is the most enjoyable activity in my life, and I've tried learning how to dance, learning how to box, reading, writing, playing music, studying philosophy, studying history, going to school, working manual labor, working retail- I still want to kms. And it is impossible to get people to understand, they just live their normie lives and become frightened and frustrated when they encounter something they don't understand. The priest I talk to about ~1/week had no answer for me other than "You shouldn't want to kys. That's not normal."

Seriously??

have kids

You're going to have to try harder than that.

The trad life is the way to go. Nobody says it will be easy. It will be difficult to accomplish, much like everything worth doing in this world. However, you aren't alone, because many of us are taking the chance as well.

Nobody wants to get their hopes up for nothing. However, that risk is necessary for the survival of our race and our culture and way of life. Do what you have to do, and trust us to do what we have to do as well. It's only through this chance that we take, that we have any bit of hope for a happy ending

Sup Forums is mostly funny to me because of how the outside world and celebrities like Shia TheBeef react to it.

Sup Forums is hilarious because it's full of schizophrenics, trailer park white trash, social outcasts and boomers

Sup Forums is both contrarian and hilarious, but both of these things stem from it being always right.

I just laughed my ass of for 45 minutes, so... maybe I'm just a maniac.

is that why youre here

user I hate to be that guy but you seem to be suffering from depression. Not "self-diagnosed depression", but the real one. You probably should seek medical help.

I had no clue what I wanted to do at 21, then I moved to Germany for year knowing no one, made a whole new circle of friends, dated German girls, came back fixed the fuck up with life direction on purpose.

Be reckless man, go out into the wild and experience/ learn something you won’t get at home

Life direction and purpose*

> depression meme
Maybe. As I've said earlier ITT, I've asked loads of psychologists, doctors, priests, pastors etc why they want to live, and they all just get uncomfortable and/or give me meme answers about
> but everyone wants to live
No bitch, I don't, and I haven't since I was in seventh grade. I would have an hero'd ages ago if my family wasn't around. Sometimes I think about what I would do if someone in my life died (brother, sister etc), and I usually come to the conclusion that I would be mildly to moderately upset for a day or two and then move on. I don't connect well with people. I've tried having gfs, but after being in 4-5 relationships, I'd rather be alone. I think it has something to do with not wanting to be disappointed. I've been disappointed a lot, and I've basically constructed my entire life around not being disappointed, which leads to some pretty dark places. Idk. Most of the time I am 'neutral', not happy and not sad, just going through the motions. I have almost no drama in my life, which is nice. I don't really have friends any more, except one. I'd be moderately upset if he died. Sometimes I dream about killing myself, or other people, or both. It makes me feel good to think about it, but I don't think I could ever go through with it. Too much hassle.
> seek medical help
Kek. And what are they going to do? Tell me the same thing as everyone else?
> Yeah, normally people aren't like this. Want some (((pills)))?

whoops, forgot to take off my LARP flag

That's what I mean. The pills seem bad because they are given for everyone asking for them. If a patient goes to a doctor feeling horrible, he can't leave empty handed so he simply prescribe anti-depression pills.

However, from what you've typed you seem like you actually could benefit from them. Keep in mind, I am pretty un-informed on this matter, it's just my 2 cents about it.

If it makes you feel any better. I personally always feel like offing myself and even fantasizing about it. Not a single day passes without thinking about it at least once. The only thing that keeps me together is my believe in religion, where it's stated that suiciders burn in hell while repeating the suicide act for eternity. So I convince my self that it's idiotic to try escape from insignificant pain to an internal one.

>I would have an hero'd ages ago if my family wasn't around.

this sentiment is hilarious since it's your family's fault (let's be honest, your single mother) you're suicidal for raising you so shit and ironically if you stopped making excuses for them you'd stop hating yourself and stop being suicidal

How's that working for you? I used to be really religious and pious. Churches have great marketing and poor product delivery in my experience. And if the product doesn't work (prayer, healing, etc) it's your fault kek. Hell of a business model if I'm being cynical.
No, my parents are married and still together. I was basically raised by my mum though kek, I'll give you that. My dad basically just worked, and occasionally tried to talk to me. He always had more in common with my brother though. My older brother is unironically Chad/Brad, and he and my dad always did stuff together. I always had weird hobbies and was in my own world, so we never really bonded. Hell, he never even talked to me about girls. He once planned a """"""man weekend""""" for my """""coming of age"""""", and it was one of the biggest letdowns in my life. I don't remember a single noteworthy thing we did that whole weekend. We just slept in the tent trailer and made chili and then slept some more and on the last night he asked me if there was anything I wanted to know about girls or sex, so I asked him how often he and my mom had sex and he said 4-5 times a week, and I awkwardly told him that I figured as much because I could hear them through my bedroom wall and then he was silent and didn't say anything else. My mom was the one who gave me the "sex talk", and that was an embarrassing disappointment as well. I live at home to save money, but I almost never talk to my parents if I can help it. Maybe that is ungrateful. I have no real reason to want to die, by almost any metric, my life is good. Great even. But ever since I first thought about/heard about suicide, it has been like a constant door in my periphery. An escape. The ultimate act of freedom. It comforts me, in a strange way. I kind of want to buy a bottle of cyanide or something and keep it on my desk, just as a reminder. Like a friendly wave, or a picture of a loved one.

Did you learn a new word today?

It's time to understand you are too retarded to want to fucking live. Off yourself you shit.

kek, this is the normie shit I was talking about. Someone says they don't want to live and they lose their goddamn minds. Hello? I'm still here, faggot. I'm stuck here with all of you until I can off myself in peace, so in the meantime I'm going to be shitting all over everything you love and generally being a prick because I don't want to be here and yet I can't leave. Pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

Even when traveling to a city, you still pack some basic tools like a toothbrush. You do that just in case, even though there's no way there won't be a 7-11 nearby.

With the same mindset: Even if you're 100% sure there's nothing past death, there must by even a tiny amount of doubt. So act on it. Prepare (invest) in the afterlife. Even if you picked the wrong religion, it's still better than missing with a chance of 100% (like you said before). And it would be pointless to be disappointing since you would be in hell anyways.

What I wrote may seem retarded, but what I am trying to say is at least fill your heart with something, because I think most religions could benefit the believer at least, while also being a win-win situation : You get happier in life - You get in heaven after you die (Or just amount to nothing).

by = be*
disappointing = disappointed*

>I'm stuck here with all of you until I can off myself in peace
Dying in peace doesn't exist in your case. You want to be dead while being scared of dying. Imagine that, a being so utterly hopeless they can't commit to anything so they live in their own pocket dimension where it's other's privilege to give you a reason to live. You're less than a wild animal in my eyes.

I meant quite literally what I said before, stop rubbing your mini fists on people's boots and call that a rebellion against their thoughts of living and just get out of their way before they squish you accidentally.

KILL. YOURSELF.

Basically Pascal's wager. I've tried going to church, but when you know you don't believe it, it's pretty ridiculous. I hope God is the understanding type. Everyone makes him out to be a dick, but like I said- great marketing.
k

That's the first time I heard that term, thanks for sharing it. However, if Christianity seems difficult to believe in, why don't you take another religion? Read about a new one, and try to stay away from naysayers initially until you get a grasp around it.

That's why religion is called a believe: It cannot be proven to be correct, and there ALWAYS be suspicion surrounding it. And again: do it for you. Because most religions benefit the believer before anything else.

Thanks Malaysianon, some of you brown people are okay kek. I think it comes back to disappointment for me. If I'm at the point where any old belief system will do, why choose any of them? Less chance of being disappointed if I just read and explore on my own time. I really wish I had that cyanide or w/e on my desk though. I just want to look at it. Longing for death is better than longing after any girl, imo. I think I can understand why people personify/fetishize death. It's the ultimate unrequited love. Cold, beautiful, free, but she has a warm, secret embrace for you.

Kek, or maybe I just miss the 90's goth kids.

Move out of your parents house for few months at least. Living with your folks stops you from finding your place in life.

I did that when I was 18-21. Wasted time and money.

yes

I feel you user. I wouldn´t say that I'm depressed, but the black pill has really blown away any true feeling of community or even hope for the future. And those things are important to a man. Sure, there may be other reasons to live, but without them, much seems pointless.

I guess the only reason to live on, that I can give you, is that things will change. The current situation is unsustainable and unnatural. Sure it will take time and much will likely become even worse, but there is an opportunity for every user out there to do his part. You are not alone!

>Increasingly backed into a corner, and feeling more and more that violence or a slow fade out is the only paths forward
can't utilize violence with a mongrelized israeli military police force slaughtering whites openly in the streets and protecting antifa/niggers as they psyOP us in public wearing masks

What do you think would be better to have spent time and money that you wasted then?

Anything, really.
Eh.
I shouldn't say that. I did enjoy my time away from home, but I'm more focused on saving and investing money now.