So is it true that in theory scientists could develop an "ethnic disease" which targets people of certain races or...

So is it true that in theory scientists could develop an "ethnic disease" which targets people of certain races or ethnicity's?

The idea terrifies me if true: What is to then stop some self hating soyboy working in some DARPA funded lab to then make one to target all those "FUCKING WHITE MALES"?

what the fuck 23 & ME "DNA" testing kits are for? It's like FB for your DNA... remember what Zukerfaggot said; They give me their ssn, bdays, and other details, these dumb fucks.

They could probably target an SNP that's specific to a certain group at some point in the future

Sup Forums is a facade, a mirage in the desert.

Damn, you just posted this and it's already page 10.....

What if I told you user, that it shouldn't terrify you, because it isn't meant for You?
If it could've been done, it wouldve been done.

Yeah it's probably possible.

This is why you shouldn't do commercial DNA testing.

did anyone ever figure the tay sachs thing from a few weeks ago?

this already exist.
Blacks are more prone to all the various types of genital herpes.
Sickle cell anemia also exist.

Whites are less prone to nearly every disease outside of prostate cancer.
Cancer really is an ethnic disease.
Every race has a form of cancer that effects them more than other races.

checked

In theory, yes. A chemical weapon would be fsr more likely though. Also, believe it or not, it would be easier to make something that killed eveyerone but Africans than the other way around.

Luckily a lot of Jews share DNA with us.

Sickle Cell disease only affects black people. I assume then that there can be man made race specific bioweapons

It's only a posibility if the wolbachia copulate, forming the vocal cord parasite.

An ethnic bio weapon would be suicidal as the existence of mixed individuals would allow it to jump to other ethnicities nearly immediately. If you designed an anti sub Saharan African virus, it’’ll jump to whites the moment it infects a mullato

Tay Sachs is prolific among Ashkenazi Jews due to the fact that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from less than forty people. This is why European Jews look so distinctive and weird. They’re all related. The bottleneck is recent as well, which is a compounding factor

You can’t target “FUCKING WHITE MALES” without having a risk to wipe out the Jews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U MAD HWITE BOIS?

Jews get surprisingly defensive when you tell them that they are white. If you want to watch one squirm tell them that they’re not descended from Abraham, but from Slavic and German converts

CRISPR has been used to selectively delete whole chromosomes in mice. Would need to streamline that, package it into a vector (virus) somehow and then deliver it. Just need to target the CRISPR machinery for characteristic sets of SNPs.

>find genetic variation only found in jews
>create CRISPR virus to delete the gene that creates white blood cells
>jews become literal cancer

How is commercial DNA testing at all linked?

I know a medical student who's secretly devoting his free time to weaponising tay-sachs to get rid of the Jews. No idea if it's even possible myself but he seems to think so

That's the future you choose. Actually you will produce genes to make yourself whiter if anything and kill mutts. Soyboys are still white, you thinking future, those will be mutts. Jews never want to keep their noses and become browner, they want to be whiter so they can cuck themselves time and time again, that's their fetish. Jews will invent technology where they can breed with niggers and come out white time and time again. Destruction is in their genes, but they have enough brains that tells them they rather be white, since blacks they don't consider human, only useful tools for destruction, like heaven and hell, good and evil.

jews are ethnically descendants of khazar rus and russians aren't white

It's absolutely possible.

Commercial DNA testing has literally nothing to do with it. My particular genome will not help in that process any more than any other random northwestern European's.

This stupid nigger is a stupid fucking nigger, because genomic weapons is not exactly a field niggers excel in. It's all Euros, Jews and Asians. If anyone's fucked, niggers get fucked first.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking if anything the guy that creates a ethnically targeted bio weapon would be /ourguy/ considering liberals and shitskins aren't particularly smart.

Hi. Please Google Project Coast and Dr Wouter Basson

to be fair i have honestly figured its literally only a matter of time for all while people to die from a self generated disease that will happen one of these next few years. its pretty much been proven for a while this is how humanity ends and if its not a self hating faggot influenced by the kikes the yellow kikes have been directly fucking with this shit with a metric assload of money so its a matter of time for them to use it to waste either america or europe just to confirm themselves as the next super power.
i fucking hate chinks so god damn much, they will kill us all.

luckily all genes are mixed, NOBODY is pure on this planet, so I don't see how this could work.

>when newfags dont understand the ID system

SAME FAG

Www.paulcraigroberts.org

On the collection of Russian DNA by the US A letter from another scientist:

It was striking to me that the American agencies were interested in samples from skeletal muscle and presumably the nerve endings running to the muscle as well which would be mixed in with any biopsy.
Decades ago I recall that a scientist who was studying the junction between nerve and muscle was getting funding from some arm of the Military Security Complex. Why? Well toxins act on this junction disrupting the chemical connection that links motor neuron to muscle cell. One example of such an agent is curare which breaks the connection by competing with the neuromuscular transmitter, acetylcholine, for the acetylcholine receptor and hence blocking muscle contraction. Death comes quickly from paralysis of the diaphragmatic muscle which leads to suffocation.
Organophosphates like Sarin also act at the neuromuscular junction and other sites in a more complicated way than curare.

The interest at that time was apparently to see whether an Asian variant of the receptor for acetylcohline could be found. Nerve agents specific for the Asian variant could then be developed and could then be used with impunity in battle without any worry to caucasians. Or so hoped the Pentagon.
Perhaps now they are looking for a Russian variant, that is a part of the structure of the receptor that is unique to all or very many Russians.
Then presumably a Russian specific agent like curare could be found. Or maybe Sarin. Years ago that did not seem possible but perhaps it is possible now. But that could be one use.
The region of the muscle near the neuron ending would be rich in the RNA that makes this acetylcholine receptor and the DNA there would be active. Maybe with today’s technologies that helps.

Www.paulcraigroberts.org

it's not genetic, it's behavioural

You mean turk coverts. But that's only true for the ashkenazi, the others are white mediterranean like italian, spanish and so forth.

It'll work for the same reason why some medicaments only work for some ethnicities.
Memeflags need to be gassed.

Yeah, its called sickle cell. And its doing its job nicely.

1/2

Putin: Someone is harvesting Russian bio samples for obscure purposes

Russian genetic material is being harvested all over the country, purposefully and professionally, President Vladimir Putin has said, possibly hinting at the US Air Force's earlier move to acquire Russian tissue samples.
Putin was presiding over a meeting of Russia’s Human Rights Council Monday, when he was informed of live broadcasts from polling stations during the recent regional elections being inundated with foreign viewers.

Council member Igor Borisov said the statistics showed that nearly a million views came from abroad. He hinted at a sinister motive behind those viewings.

'Weaponizing viruses'? US Air Force places ad for bio samples from Russians
“The question is, why so many interested people are watching our elections and, in fact, recording the images of people, and how those images will be used further,” queried Borisov, who is also the chairman of the Russian Public Institute of Electoral Rights.

While his skepticism might be enough to set some conspiracy theorists on edge, Putin followed up with comments that will perhaps push them over.

“Images are one thing, but do you know that biological material is being collected all over the country, from different ethnic groups and people living in different geographical regions of the Russian Federation? The question is – why is it being done? It's being done purposefully and professionally. We are a kind of object of great interest,” Putin told the Council.

He never specified who was behind the shady dealings in Russians' biological samples.
While the Russian president's claims may sound like the stuff from X-Files, it’s actually grounded in fact.

In July, the US Air Force Air Education and Training Command issued a tender on FedBizOpps, a US government website, seeking to acquire samples of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and synovial fluid from Russians.
1/2

what medicaments?

>all genes are mixed
>except for uniparental markers with an acceptable casualty rate if you're talking about global race war

Why do you ask me before you google you rude cunt?

Yeah it's possible. Infact, there are already diseases related by race that a lot of people don't really know about. For example, blacks are more prone to sickle cell anemia. Whites are more prone to heart diseases. Asians are more prone to diseases regarding the brain and spine.
It's why I discourage race mixing because it makes people genetically sick and will harm them in the future.

2/2

Putin: Someone is harvesting Russian bio samples for obscure purposes

In July, the US Air Force Air Education and Training Command issued a tender on FedBizOpps, a US government website, seeking to acquire samples of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and synovial fluid from Russians. All samples – 12 of RNA and 27 of synovial fluid –“shall be collected from Russia and must be Caucasian,” the tender said. What exactly was meant by 'Caucasian' is open to interpretation. It also wants information on the donor’s sex, age, ethnicity, weight, height and medical history. Notably, the Air Force said, it would not consider tissue samples from Ukraine.

Pentagon labs may have mishandled plague bacteria – CDC
While such samples might be needed for purely medical research purposes, wanting only Russian tissue samples specifically, is what sent speculations into overdrive.

Is the Pentagon working on a biological weapon to target Russians? Perhaps unlikely speculated Franz Klintsevich, the first deputy chairman of the Federation Council’s Committee for Defense and Security, but adding that it’s a scenario that cannot be totally ignored.

“I’m not saying that it is about preparing a biological war against Russia. But its scenarios, are, no doubt, being worked on. That is to say, in case the need arises,“ Klintsevich wrote on Facebook, referring to Putin’s revelations.

He went on to note that he believes the Russian President’s pronouncement of the practice was for good reason, claiming that although such practices has been well-known, it has taken on a “shameless” scale recently.

“The President’s warning is very timely. Relevant agencies in the West should know that we are aware of their interest,” he said.

Putin himself, however, reassured the Human Rights Council there's nothing to be afraid of.

“Let them do what they want, and we must do what we must,” he stated emphatically.

because you look like the spineless cuck german that would answer. was i wrong?

>memeflag fag trying to act tough
Lmao, go back to being ashamed of your country and larping as a templar you irrelevant deminigger

>irrelevant deminigger
Your blitzkrieg upon my sides was a great success.

>inb4 Chinese or North Korean scientists develop a disease that can wipe out whites.
>Asians take the mantle as ruler of the world, genocides other race.
>Peace on Earth, travel to Alpha Centauri by 2050.

That's the main reason not to race mix. Diversity protects our species from being wiped out.