Antifa fag identification

So this guy threatened and stalked conservative Youtuber Hunter Avalonne.

Fag thinks he's intimidating and hot shit. Let's try and find out who he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtJ0Ja_2StQ
youtu.be/mtJ0Ja_2StQ?t=203
youtube.com/watch?v=mAQhrL-EyGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey that's me fight me in real life fash scum

This could just be a hobo for all we know user. Don't insult hobos by calling them Antifa.

looks like a cis white scum to me

better report him to antifa

go on then faggots

bump for laughs

LET"S ROLL

Looks like someone needs to crawl into some bullets

youtube.com/watch?v=mtJ0Ja_2StQ

It's Randy, from the show My Name is Earl

BUMP this is the shit we should be doing instead of shitposting against each other.

>this is the shit we should be doing
Being a personal detective agency for some conservative faggot on YouTube because he got heckled? That sounds more like something up Reddits alley.

>not doing it to weaken and scare the enemy

Lets just bump shill threads and do nothing, instead of fucking up some far leftist life .[spoiler] you nazi larpering twat [/spoiler]

>weaken and scare the enemy
That sounds glorious and all but in reality you just want Sup Forums to dox somebody for trolling a conservative YouTuber. That's SJW tier faggotry.

Great job, Sup Forums you figured me out. What're you going to do about? Cuz I'll keep harassing you basement dwelling idiots when ever you leave your houses.

I take it you're a "the glass is full but it might as well be empty" guy

Let me know when he actually does anything I give a fuck about.

Just look at these faggots that made the video. Fuck these nu-male wanna be e-celebs, fuck your metaphorical glass and fuck the website they bought that cliche Pepe poster on the wall from.

PPPPPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

idiot

look how many views and likes this shit has

we need these cringelords or else we have nothing

bump

>Sup Forums
>needing to piggy back off of others social media views and likes
I could explain why that's retarded but it's easier to just call you a newfag.

those fags on YouTube and you have officially been triggered by some neckbeard antifa hobo trolling them.

Not your personal army faggot.
>>>reddit

nypa

How new are you holy shit.

Bump
t.concern troll

I giggled.

>dude we want normies to hate us lmao
fuck off jew

Proof faget

okay then pick another antifa face in another video

There's plenty to chose from
you can start a thread on your own and everything

>look how many views and likes this shit has
You are implying that Sup Forums is someone dependent on stupid shit like this, it isn't and never has been.

You're looking for reddit friend, have fun where you belong.

go back to plebbit cunt

>"us"
There is no "us". Sup Forums is not the faggy little online alt-right social justice club that goes around doxing people for trolling youtubers that you think it is.

I'll bet your the kind of autist that constantly shares Sup Forums memes on Facebook and brags about how "redpilled" you are.

9/10 chance he legit believes hes part of some great movement and actually contributed to anything in his live besides his parents debt.

8/10 chance he owns something physical of pepe, kekestain, or some equally cringy shit

Look at these fucking fools that don't know how to play politics

>these people are cringy, so even though they are supported by a large amount of normies we should disown or destroy them because of the cringe factor, totally ignoring the massive good they are doing to redpill normies for us

Kill yourselves, you are the reason the left is going to WIN

>you are the reason the left is going to WIN
Is this 2016?

Lmao you are such a pussy

>you just want Sup Forums to dox somebody
Not somebody a antifa fag.
this

I'm going to say 100% chance of both criteria.

>fool's who don't know how to play politics
Sup Forums doesn't dox people for political reasons, Reddit does. Sup Forums does it for the lulz. As far as your "playing politics" angle goes if you think you stand to gain by being associated with a couple of faggots who got legitimately triggered by a 5/10 antifa troll then you're "movement" is doomed anyways.

We don't want to play anything, you idiot. This isn't the fucking UN. The major players who shifted things for the alt-right behind the scenes left a long time ago. This board is just that, now, a board, for discussion. If you think you're going to 'raid' and take down the left from here with shitty threads like this than you're sadly mistaken.

I just want to be racist and have fun doing it. Leave me in peace.

>Sup Forums does this
>Sup Forums doesnt do this

Goddamn you are retarded, go back to your moderated subreddits where you can abide by the rules.

Hello neighbour, i've been following this little too and fro you're having, it's made me more than a little curious about you as a person

Do you really believe the "left" are going to win anything?

Do you feel that these young men you are spruiking for on jewtube are serious in thier convictions or are they simply fair weather activists?

Is your concern for what they fear a genuine fear of harm, or are you using this as a tool to fuel your spite?

I'd appreciate you giving these questions a proper think about and not just spewing vitriol

honestly probably a leftyfag m8

pick another video then faggots
there's thousands of them without masks to pick from

>Sup Forums doesn't dox people for political reasons
Yes it does newfag
> Sup Forums does it for the lulz
Implying this isn't funny and "4channers" have done it for many reasons you mong.

Seriously it's a bunch of antifags who desperately don't want us to dox them

Congratulations you win most reddit post of the day

I would imagine that you have the proper equipment stolen off your mother to go fuck yourself neighbour

I posted an ad in the Stockton, CA Craigslist recomending "we" (antifags) meet up at 425 S El dorado on Nov 4th, armed... 425 S. Eldorado is the main cop shop... About six of them showed up..

It's okay user. I too was once a starry eyed newfag who thought Sup Forums was a force for "good" that I could attach myself to and feel a part of something bigger than myself. But it wasn't back in 2008, and it sure as hell isn't now. Accept it.

Also, I just have to point out that as cancerous Chanology fags were it wasn't even close this latest batch of post election Reddit fags expecting every left wing troll to get Eric Clantoned.

You're no more of an authority on Sup Forums than the kekistani guy. I prefer the kekistani's because they actually stand for something and aren't just shitty, nihilistic products of their obnoxious age like you.

>3:18
youtu.be/mtJ0Ja_2StQ?t=203

I think the only reason you call them 'cringe' is because they went further than irony and actually took to a conservative cause, however disagreeable it might seem to you. There's a level of embarrassment associated with taking anything seriously today, and we rip anybody on the right pieces as soon as they enjoy any prominence

They don't take anything seriously and project that onto others. They resent and ridicule anybody who seriously believes in anything, its the modern hive mind.

Watch at 41:00
youtube.com/watch?v=mAQhrL-EyGQ

I like Hunter. He's okay. Should be helped.

Hunter Avalone is a fucking fag who needs a beating.

>e-celeb defense treda
hahaha
NO