When did you realize that were all just a bunch of slaves?

When did you realize that were all just a bunch of slaves?

Jim Morrison was /our/ fucking guy lets be real

youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8NBQTgGe_I
youtube.com/watch?v=msr4KSeI_bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X-BVV0gsAaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pT40_00AGQU
youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I
21stcenturywire.com/2013/12/30/cia-social-control-through-sex-drugs-and-rock-n-roll/
youtu.be/wrCKL2QJO9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit you're right, Jim was 1488 truly
Not some hippie commie druggie trying to get everyone to start a communist revolution
Mhm

Jim was the monst handsome mother fucker to ever live (no homo), and he used his good looks along with his voice and petry to become a rock legend.
But he was also a drug adict and alcoholic and he didnt even care aboout (((them)))

Jim wasn't a fucking commie.

he wasnt really political at all...

He was a hysteric sissy faggot

how?

youtube.com/watch?v=j8NBQTgGe_I

not our guy he along with all the other 60s hippy clowns were CIA the flower power shit was and idea that came out of the pentagon

and millions from CIA and pentagon connections

Dad's sister, or my Aunt, ran a clothing store off 5th ave in NYC. Very small place, she and one other woman were the only workers, and she made all the clothes and tailored for some very high profile rockers. She dated Stephen Stills of Crosby, Stills and Nash and grew up in Melbourne, FL, and was classmates with Jim Morrison when he lived in Melbourne. She made custom clothes for him, and he would visit her shop often when he was in NYC. He would hang out there and read her his poetry. In fact he gave her a book of his original poems (nothing special, he would publish them), but she had the original book. It's in my attic somewhere. He wanted to date her but she knew he was a big hippie and didn't want to get cheated on, so my dad tells me

She died when my father was out at sea with his treasure hunting group and her one night. He usually slept in the cabin underneath the main deck but let her and her bf at the time sleep there instead. Ship sprung a leak, capsized, and she drowned to death.

I never met her. And my dad hasn't told me much about her. But he's shown me pictures of her with David Geffen, Mick Jagger, Elton John, and others. she was often invited to their parties because she made a lot of their suits and dresses. Believe me or not but it's a true story. Weird right?

That is an awesome story and my world is a little better for having read it. So, thank you.

Thought that was Charles Manson

he was a black pilled and depressed alcoholic. The doors is my favorite boomer band.

His dad was the admiral of the navy, you stupid cunt. They place their sons in positions to control culture.

Came here to mention his dad and his role in the Gulf of Tonkin 'incident'.

i was 12 once too

youtube.com/watch?v=msr4KSeI_bQ

kys

lad already has the fat alcoholic look down what a pro.

Yes I will have one haircut please
youtube.com/watch?v=X-BVV0gsAaQ

Morrison was probably the smartest Rocker/entertainer to ever walk the earth.

isn't it his birthday this month?

sounds like the perspective of a sociopathic individual who despises humanity. did anyone find that inspiring? it was hateful. vitriolic. am i wrong?

Morrison hated his dad and pretty much was a drugged out hippie so he could rebel.

listening to that i thought, "the accuser of the brethren" ...

>am i wrong
You're not wrong. It was hateful and it was vitriolic, but it was exactly what humanity deserved (and still deserves).

i think... if you want positive results, it is best to inspire men to greatness, rather than shame them in their depravity?

He cannot sing at ALL and you can't possibly disagree with me unless you are on drugs

His father was incredibly disappointed in him and almost every decision he made. He knew his son had no musical talent and would wind up overdosed in some hotel room

FUCKING BOOMERS GET OFF OUR BOARD

Morrison was a man who pretty much overdosed on blackpills. He knew what kind of sketchy shit the government was doing because of his father and he knew the hippie movement wasn't going to do anything. All he could do was drown himself in whiskey and drop shit tons of acid to try to find some kind of happy ending. At that point, there is no hope and absolutely no way to inspire.

>The doors is my favorite boomer band.

In my opinion, James Douglas Morrison was one of the greatest americant poet. Indeed, we are thrown in this world, like a dog without a bone.
Very big fan of his work, talent, and charisma. Not that fucking overrated Elvis.
Only the story how the American Prayer album was recorded is priceless.

Wrong.

jim morrison glowed in the dark m8

How do think ol' Jim would feel about his band members recorded a song with SKRILLEX?
youtube.com/watch?v=pT40_00AGQU

I love boomer cuck commie music

fucking idiots. cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I

Inside the LC
Dave McGowan
Laurel Canyon

>How do think ol' Jim would feel about his band members recorded a song with SKRILLEX?
I don't care how he would feel because ray manzarek was the only member making good sound

Ray was the best musically and his organ made the doors but I think he is a jew. I guess I would tarnish my musical legacy with shitty wubstep if the paycheck was fat enough.

Ray wasn't a jew, Robbie was.

u may have my updoots

Jim Morrison was a fake. His daddy helped stage the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Mfw I realized that all of American society is staged. Everything is controlled.

Jim simply steered the counter culture movement. The very movement that the mkultra projects of the 50's helped create.

How was he a fake? He hated his father and didn't talk to him again after he moved out.

CIA killed him once they felt they could no longer control him.

He was an army brat. Have you ever heard of Artichoke? The entire hippie movement was a CIA creation. Don't tell me you've never looked into mind control.

At least this user gets it.

Look up Laurel Canyon.
21stcenturywire.com/2013/12/30/cia-social-control-through-sex-drugs-and-rock-n-roll/

Sounds kinda like Hitler

sounds like one of these typical faggots here trying to get other people to do 'something' about whatever they happen to be angry about.
Then they say 'fuck it' and kill themselves.

Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality

youtu.be/wrCKL2QJO9k

lol, he spoken out freely in times when it was highly controversial, not even today people have the balls to be that obvious. His demise was that he fallen too deep into drug hole or they killed him, since there was no medial examination performed after death.