Motivation

Post your quotes

More like dating a baby killer.

what is art and science to some, is mysticism to others.
what is mysticism to some, is art and science to others.

t. Jew to their slaves

What the fuck is that from? The RZA?

I am fond of large buttocks and in this regard I am unable to be dishonest - Benjamin Franklin

Good choice OP. I've been getting into stoicism and trying to apply it to my day to day recently.

Look well within thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there.

an old 3 layered subliminal i enjoy.
a skilled writer doesnt have to tell you what he said, to put his point in your head.

>but we need to sleep some time
>yes but you're over the limit
i only slept 4 hours because drunk students outside were screaming late into the night and my upstairs neighbours were watching TV loudly until late
fuck i'm so mad but its exam season and physics isn't gonna study itself

>wageslaves actually have to write and look to self-assurance books about why it's actually a good thing to spend their life toiling away for Mr. Shekelstein in this irreversibly collapsing society of ours

w e w
e
w

I remember thinking Stoicism was cool to.

I just finished that a few months ago and that is a great choice for quoting. Based Aurelius.

That's taken from reddit and I know because I was there too Sup Forums truly is the most reddit board

>complains about degeneracy

When you die,your shadow dies with you

Thanks to the government, a good portion of your paycheck goes toward funding the degenerate lifestyle of countless others. As a bonus, you contribute directly to the continuation of this rotten society instead of working to accelerate its collapse so that it can be rebuilt.

F

Never pass up an opportunity to put another man's foreskin in your mouth