Trump Narrative

Alright Sup Forums

Is there anything I should add to my little graphic about the Trump narratives being pushed?

Have there been any other narratives pushed by (((them))) to make him look bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/12/08/the-year-of-the-headless-liberal-chicken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize that they all are true?

looks pretty accurate, can always be improved later.

how do you shills not go crazy?

You forgot to swap to the meme flag Vova.

I didn't like that there was so much empty space in the four corners.

I figured that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, & ABC were the four channels that are almost always in lockstep with each and producing the same anti-Trump stories.

don't forget slander and insults
>fat
>orange
>cheeto
>small hands

>sex with ivanka

>bankruptcies

>unhealthy
>old/dementia
>dentures

>hair jokes

>comparisons to fat banker jews

>toilet tweets

I figured one of the best ways to improve it would be to add as many as the false narratives as possible.

Dont forget the obstruction of justice meme.

And
>drumpf ate X
>blumph got two X

>comparisons to fat banker jews
>unhealthy
>old/dementia
>dentures
>hair jokes
But do they use those in order to justify trying to get Trump out of office?

Sounds likes I could add something like "Trump isn't in good health" or "Trump is unfit".

if he legitimately does dumb shit you really shouldn't be surprised they report he's doing dumb shit. His son literally was trying to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian govt and knew it was the Russian govt, then Sr helped him dictate his response about it being over adopting children (which then changed back to trying and failing to get dirt). Even better, Sr literally tweeted that Tillerson was wasting his time trying to negotiate with the Norks.

The ineptness just keeps growing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Truly Donald Trump has been the one most thoroughly pranked by Sup Forums

>Truly Donald Trump has been the one most thoroughly pranked by Sup Forums
You do know who memed him into office, don't you?

I'm sure some of them do, but there's always more idiots out there willing to fill in for the ones who crack.

Faggot. Leave now. This meme has potential.

Do you know anything else that's true about The Dahnold?

You're forgetting
>MUH DEMENTIA!
>MUH TRUMP UNIVERSITY
>DRUMPF BETRAYED HIS BASE
and if all else fails
>DRUMPF IS RICH
Do you think you could make it a gif and have the little pointer spin around.

>forgetting he was literally memed in for the memes and by the memes, so far disappointing exactly never.
I can't wait until he body slams McConnel and Ryan after they try to stop him from nuking South Korea to send a message to Kim.

FPBP, Hail Trump, Rape The Thots, Kill Them All For Mother Russia

>Nuking South Korea
It's worst Korea but I don't want radioactive Kpop.

For your list:
popular vote

My list:
>drinks water
>2 scoops
>well done steak
>mcdonalds
>diet coke

You forgot waaayyysist

That can all be combined into muh food choices. That is NOT normal.

Fuck off soyboy, this isn't plebbit. I can point out your shameless digital cockgobbling of the president if I so choose. Anyway, you all need to think up memes the president will actually retweet to actually get anywhere. The CNN bodyslam gif was a great demo of this concept, triggering them for almost two weeks straight and prompting a bunch of their reporters to get doxxed.

don't forget the ketchup that goes with his ashed steak, or the kfc

there was definitely an effort to not be professional when filling out disclosure forms....

the news reports on everything. trump is like a spoiled brat that insists that everyone is picking on him.

Good job OP. You really brought out the plebbit liberal shills.

you fucking vodkanigs are responsible for giving us Trump, gib ukraine; all of it. You know you owe us.

Putin... just...

Back leddit shills I command thee back!

They're trying to derail the thread and stifle any OC creation. How fucking predictable.

> this isn't plebbit

Exactly why I told you to leave.

>MUH DEMENTIA!
Trump is insane is already on the spinner
>MUH TRUMP UNIVERSITY
>DRUMPF BETRAYED HIS BASE
>DRUMPF IS RICH
I've seen the M5M say that Trump is either cheating the system or is bankrupt more than complain that he's rich and that's why he should leave office.

Yeah, I'll a .gif of the spinner spinning around and post it up tomorrow.

Should the pic of Hillary stay stationary on the spinner?

Sure. Hilldawg would be hard to recognize when spinning around harder than the media spins everything Trump does.

>everyone who doesn't literally suck the president's cock digitally on this mongolian pottery forum, no matter what insane fucktardation he gets up to, is a liberal shill

shouldn't you be peding around on the_donald right now? pls play in traffic immediately instead

Yes. Her head spinning upside down will add emphasis

Oh shit, I totally did! "Trump is RACIST" is definitely going onto the spinner.

And how about "Trump is too unhealthy"?

After you take your blackpilled ass back to TRS or stormfront. You faggots are a minority on this board now if yesterday's strawpoll is to be believed. We're actually getting shit done vs your stupid ass tiki torch rallies that only make shit worse.

Thoughts?

They are obsessed with his eating habits. That needs to be in the CNN quadrant.

pls do us a favor and kys or at least quarantine yourself to the_donald

▲▲

lel

@152823994
@152823972
>shills forget about ID's
Sent in without training, huh?

t. Newsweek’s Mike Hayden. We see you faggot.

>yesterday's strawpoll is to be believed. We're actually getting shit done
I'm dying.

▲▲

Oy vey

doesn't your grabber in chief openly serve the israeli republican lobby? fuck off

Any updates?

It made me laugh.
Works for me. I decided to go with the more generic "Trump is Going to Die" instead of saying that he's unhealthy. That always seems to be the point of the reports on him eating bad or being old.

>I decided to go with the more generic "Trump is Going to Die"

Good call. It covers 2 scoops and inability to climb stairs.

Yes!

Love it.

here's some fav suggestions:
two scoops,
wall not build enough fail
too much wall & expensive fail
too anti-muslim
not jew enough

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

trump is hitler

I can't think of any other lines they use, the big ones are hitler or russia. They kinda just rotate back and forth, sprinkling in others every once in a while.

It’s looking pretty good, OP!

he did say there were good people among the crowd of literal neonazis tho, that didn't really help his "im not hitler speel" Tbqh the media heads will probably get aneurysms before they actually nail him on anything tho

the memes must flow

>he did say there were good people among the crowd of literal neonazis tho

oy vey

I think that "Trump is Hitler" is too narrow a narrative and actually falls under "Trump is RACIST".
wall not build enough fail
too much wall & expensive fail
Whenever the media mentions the wall it's either to complain that Trump is costing the country too much money: "Trump is Incompetent", or that he's mean to immigrants, "Trump is RACIST".

>His last name used to be Drumpf

>neonazis and alties aren't definitively degenerates
shouldn't you be donating some of your hard earned neet bux to lauren southern's patreon right now? lel

Thanks!
>he did say there were good people among the crowd of literal neonazis tho
He also said that there were good people among the antifas.

But what were the M5M really saying about Trump when they reported on what he said?

honestly this form probably won't get you a good outcome given he genuinely does say and do things that can very easily be linked with what the chart says (ie he equated nazis with those fighting them = he's racist).

If anything I'd advise getting more abstract (ie TRUMP IS LITERALLY AN INSENSITIVE MONSTER, which would've been perfect for their spergout over the koi fish or the scoops)

There are probably some outliers that aren't, desu. That's awfully judgemental of you.

as a follow up, I'd also recommend putting the news logos in the arrow (instead of Hillary) instead of the margins, given the news conglomerates generally do echo roughly the same whiny shit about the president. Of course, it can't go without saying that it would be much easier to do memetic damage control if the president wasn't such a doddering old fuckwit.

I swear the RINOs (or maybe just Pence and his new found super pac money) are legitimately poisoning him slowly.

>Trump is a slave to Israel and let his daughter marry a kike.

Oh wait, that one's true.

I am going for broad categories, not necessarily abstract ones.

For instance:
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY AN INSENSITIVE MONSTER
would fall under "Trump is Very Unpresidential"

To the thread in general, I think the spinner needs a title at the top. What should the title be?

>being too judgemental of the current crop of nazis
next you're going to tell me I can't laugh at those dumbass UTC and Carrier workers for genuinely believing the president was actually going to prevent their factory jobs from being sent to Mexico lel

WE HAD A DEAL!

>What should the title be?
good heavens, look at the time!

Kek
>I'd also recommend putting the news logos in the arrow (instead of Hillary) instead of the margins, given the news conglomerates generally do echo roughly the same whiny shit about the president
I originally just had Hillary as the spinner and didn't have anything in the margins but I thought that it left too much white space. I think have all those logos in the spinner would make the image too busy.
Speaking of too busy, this is why I just chose just the four news channels and put them in the margins. Your image is a bit on the busy side with the text outside of the burger, which is where the eye is drawn. Honestly, it takes a moment to parse your image.

Nice VPN

Worst korea is when K-dindu hip hop goes mainstream. already the seeds of street thuggery asia style influincing youth same way it rose in america

are you using photoshop?
if yes, please upload the psd with all layers and such

Second Coming of Hitler, of course. Also, other stuff:
>In the weeks immediately following the election, the mainstream media inundated liberals with pronouncements of the advent of an “Age of Darkness” and the “Triumph of White Supremacy” over the beneficent values of Globalism. Yes, it was pretty much the end of everything. America was facing nothing less than a descent into “racial Orwellianism,” “Zionist anti-Semitism,” and “the bottomless pit of Fascism” itself. Liberals, who by then had dispensed with the safety pins, immediately set about terrorizing their children with visions of the impending holocaust, which would be carried out by the genocidal, racist monsters who had voted for Trump.

counterpunch.org/2017/12/08/the-year-of-the-headless-liberal-chicken/

Yea he should have got a FISA on her instead

No, I'm actually not using Photoshop. I guess it would make things a bit easier.
I've got that covered with "Trump is RACIST" but that is the Democrats go-to when it comes to Trump.

something different