Here is Nick Fuentes and his (((father))). Is he a crypto kike? I think the nose knows

Here is Nick Fuentes and his (((father))). Is he a crypto kike? I think the nose knows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off shill he supports Trump

thats not a Jew nose its a potato nose please go look up hooked nose thats what Jews have

Nick's dad was the founder of the NazBol movement in the 1960s. That's where he got it from. Don't trust him he's a fucking infiltrator.

I unno man. Ear lobes aren't attached.

shut it down

Beady brown eyes, yellowed teeth. large nose. His hairline is way too full for a man his age. Probably got in plants since most jewish men go bald

>crypto kike
they support trump
Celts don't have such noses and he doesn't look irish all you meme flag faggot.
Prove proof i wouldn't be suprised if a jew started a bolshevik movement ((they)) have done before.

Here is his sister. Is this really the face of a white woman?

Holy shit is that legit? She looks like a fucking beaner. Is his support straight up 56% cathocucks? I am starting to think so, and thats why there are so many of them

Here is the race traitor that spawned them

only kikes wear that lens shape

And nicks mystery meat gf

A christian indian, BASED

she looks white

>mystery meat

It says "Bengali" right there, you ignoramus.

You got me there. I did not know bengal was a place. It's a word I have heard before. But if her Instagram name wasn't there your guess is as good as mine for what she is

obligatory for the alt-right discordcucks

Who are you guys?

Both of you fuck off

>I don't think about you at all

except if you go to their twitters 80% of it is taken up by "the absolute STATE of the alt right"-posting

Ecelebs and thots.

Don't get in the way of chaos.

Oh yeah lol true. Their entire life revolves around the altright and nobody knows who nazbol is. So kinda the opposite of that meme

>he supports Trump
Fuentes is great, but it has nothing to do with Trump you alt-lite piece of shit.

He could be Adolph Hitler’s grandson but he’d still be a faggot e-celeb

>I did not know bengal was a place
You're a dumbfuck, you know that?

you know i had to do it to em

based nazbol gang poster

>who nazbol is
I thought that shit was just some obscure meme, I was confused why it was an option here when flags were brought back.

Begone shill

Why do you idolize non white mongrels?

Because you're a low IQ nigger. You get the gas with the rest of them, stay mad that you faggots can't hang. If the alt-right is going to pick this hill to die on, they'll fucking die on it. Heed the advice of Anglin and fuck off.

because he is also a nonwhite mongrel like the entire twitter circlejerk this stems from

Your autistic ramblings make no sense at all

glow in the dark and gay pedo handler

I'm *really* starting to think you're right. Fuentes base, the ironybros, the nazbols, leftypol. Probably almost all mongrels, hispanics. An assortment of freaks, few aryans among them. Fuentes is just their best looking most white presenting beaner. That shawn guy got doxxed and looks like 56%er. I swear mongrels will be the death of us, meds too. RIP the glorious northwestern euro and anglo founding stock of this nation. Only ones who can be relied upon to save it really

I don't understand how it has come to this. Why would Nick choose the nazbol side? It is NOT about the women. He is an optics guy. He should know this is about optics and strategy. It actually saddens me to see his family's pictures posted here but he has kind of done it to himself.

You have just taken a very important red pill

the twitter circlejerk is full of jew halfbreeds, and /leftypol/ is full of south americans

He's being funded by the CIA to push NazBol in order to destroy the pro-white movement.

Indian Christian here she is not a Christian but a muslim Christians over here have mainly Spanish,Portuguese Surnames

are you blind?

fuck off pajeet. You aren't white

I believe it. He also is pushing cat boys and traps. He seemed like he was going to be /our guy/.

Literally who?

Just another worthless e-celeb i see people gushing over. I made this thread to show people the truth

How many of these cocksucking ecelebs are people going to be disappointed by before they STOP. FOLLOWING. THEM? Everyone from Richard Spencer to Molyneux to whoever the fuck it'll be next month, should NEVER be trusted and ALWAYS viewed through a lens of suspicion. People here get so fucking thirsty for leadership, they swoon over the first CIA plant with a Hitler Youth haircut and a Pepe button to wink at them. It's just sad.

Says the BASED 56%

Degenerates love attention. The only way we can get rid of rent seekers is to ignore them and give them no money

I also wonder how mysteriously this guy avoided losing his blue checkmark on twitter while the rest of the far right was de-verified. He will also probably "mysteriously" survive the oncoming dec 18 purge.

>people
>shills

pick one

shill numba one strat on this site is as follows

>shills collectivly find some small kinda redpilled youtuber
>shill the fuck out of them here, no one cares, but the shilling makes it look like we do
>eventually turn agaisnt the youtuber and make their fall from shills grace look like its our problem

remember this you fucking idiots, and sage these threads

You are a fucking disgrace. We had fag marriage forced upon us but you voted for it

This is such bullshit it's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc

^^ It's time.

You are a real patrician. You posted the superior version.

Allsup is filipino. Not even a jew spic wants to be his friend

How do people have so many uncleared alerts on their phones?

wow nazis had a marching song about a THOT
white knight cucks, fucking disavow, we need to be pure