So where do you put Kira on this

So where do you put Kira on this

I don't know whether you mean Imagay or Yoshikage, but either way, nowhere, because they're not villains.

Talking about Yoshikage Kira actually. Since Light is obviously just meh tier

Elder God tier, he had the right fucking idea. Criminals should be fucking killed.

Yoshikage is the definition of mid tier
But he's so much better written than that

Mid tier is literally Kira.

>I boner at hands so much Okuyasu's stand should be mine
>wtf people want to kill me for all the women I erased
>plz gib quiet life

Stupid list, villains that are actually good is dumb since that would make them not villains.

>morality is not subjective

Look at this fucking guy

It's really fucking not.

Okay Rorschach, is that way

Seriously?

Kira is subjectively Kira.

Light would be elder god tier according to that chart

Good shows don't have villians.

Just considering their villiainy and why they do bad stuff in general. Not the whole character.

Yoshikage is literally meh but a preety well written meh at that
Light is shit tier. Entertaining, but only likes the lust for power.

Above Elder God Tier

I never liked this list because half of what makes a good villain is characterization, Not motives.

You can make the most intricately layered plot ever made by a villain and still have it fall flat on his face because he has the personality of a box / No actual screentime.

Meanwhile some great villains can have have literal joker tier motives but still come out on top because we know everything that put them together to what still makes them tick as a human bean.

It really fucking is, just ask yourself why certain things are viewed as wrong in certain societies and acceptable in others.

is pic related elder god tier?

More than mid tier but less than high tier. More close to mid tier.
Just a fag who wants to have revenge on his dad and he killed him even when he figured out that the dad was doing good deeds for his as well as everyone else's sake and well beings.
There was nothing wrong with instrumentalities.

Yes

There's a lot wrong with nonconsensual instrumantilization.

They are pretty much the short ways in humanity's journey to evolution.
People always forced to do things they are not happy about (partipicating in wars, working, paying taxes, etc.) so it is okay.

After instrumentality, there is no evolution, only stagnation.
You could argue it's not actually being alive, thus it goes counter to the goal of evolution, being better survival fitness.

I love these little moments where Sup Forums seems to, just for a short period of time, turn from screaming autistically about waifus to high level philosophical debate.

This is basically the only reason I still put up with the constant torrent of shit.

Everything has a lifespan, even the evolution itself does.
Life on this world also has a lifespan , it will disappear sooner or later.
It is better if humanity completed its journey before long then humanity can level up and deal with much more impotant problems than fucking itself up with meaningless conflict.

>goal of evolution
>GOAL
>EVOLUTION
Stop.

Not a villain tier

Technically great tier, but I don't think he was built up enough to be that high.

this