danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2521973
i.imgur.com/3CeYUkR.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233
imgur.com/a/ZYkCb
i.imgur.com/c2M0h5t.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
m.imgur.com/hNGFTv5,rdgBeAl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
imgur.com/a/EFz5H
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
u.nya.is/vvjmps.jpg
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/7KsiO
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/nIhPE
imgur.com/a/5JgIM
imgur.com/a/ubNQv
youtube.com/watch?v=XmwKqgihxLw
i.imgur.com/7IViCG5.jpg
imgur.com/a/SyGID
imgur.com/a/cwh88
imgur.com/a/GCZmi
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png
youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
twitter.com/ayuzu_s/status/825362885362618369
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
u.nya.is/ruguvu.png
u.nya.is/ywfufg.jpg
u.nya.is/uyxmwf.jpg
u.nya.is/uizpft.jpg
imgur.com/a/btC4L
imgur.com/a/UmIcl
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/ZITco
imgur.com/a/OSCzV
voletic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/yaki7.jpg
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
imgur.com/a/ewr0W
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/4D0ot
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg
i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/driLYLk.png
imgur.com/a/sqMr0
i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg
i.imgur.com/p8FMr5o.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/qVA7G,
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
files.catbox.moe/7hmhs3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fh09e6.jpg
imgur.com/a/okqTJ.
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/f/fe/TitaniaSMT2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080808012851
imgur.com/a/zLgdN
imgur.com/a/3L6LX
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/7aC8lak.jpg
i.imgur.com/pvvF7g4.png
i.imgur.com/8BFWJBy.png
i.imgur.com/N2itbMa.jpg
i.imgur.com/xUGhK1e.jpg
i.imgur.com/3fc2HqV.jpg
imgur.com/a/ckcWt
i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/g03ok6j
imgur.com/a/pF0Tm
imgur.com/3PqdyuE
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit with the high-waisted skirt (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Doing this with the same outfit or a different one (i.imgur.com/cMJaABN.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a sports and bra and spats with her hair in a ponytail while doing sit ups
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see hear wearing sweater and pantyhose, like imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or cute and comfy winterwear.

Or being angry, in a cute way.

Or wearing something cute and striped.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- drawn in the Paper Mario style imgur.com/a/RbTes

- taking a nap

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a virgin killer sweater:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2612007
Or this outfit of Leifang from DOA:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2521973

Another suggestion is Mai pole dancing with her spear; maybe similarly to one of these poses: i.imgur.com/3CeYUkR.jpg

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together:
- doing a partner stretch; e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646
- sparring; e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Natsume wearing Noodle's Plastic Beach outfit or eating in a fancy Chinese restaurant preferably dressed up for the occassion, anything Chinese New Year related is cool as well.

Noodle outfit reference: imgur.com/a/ZYkCb

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Anything cute and/or comfy would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Wearing this, please: i.imgur.com/Mn81CD7.jpg

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Mamimi doing Fooly Cooly on my SI.

- In Spider-Gwen's costume, web slinging.

- Doing the one finger selfie challenge.

- In an office lady outfit.

- Mamimi and my SI riding on a shooting star.

Spider-Gwen Reference: i.imgur.com/c2M0h5t.jpg
SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya dressed as either Noctis or Prompto from FFXV. Refs: m.imgur.com/hNGFTv5,rdgBeAl

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Blushing while wearing only an t-shirt, smelling it commenting it smells like user. Heart pupils encouraged!
• Getting ready in the morning tying her twintails
• Wearing a nurse outfit and thighhighs snapping on some nylon glove. Bonus points if she's wielding her scythe!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it.

More specific requests would include:
• Going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• Spoofing any of these Gunsmith Cats cover artworks: imgur.com/a/EFz5H
• Or just anything winter related, e.g. taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes at i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting ideas in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Cooking some food with her fire breath
--Wearing some comfy winter clothes

Wearing the Virgin Killer sweater, but instead of her being lewd, she thinks it's comfy since it gives her wings and tail a lot of freedom

Thank you very much and have a comfy weekend!

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few suggestions:
>Wearing an open-legged qipao
>Cosplaying as Sophie from Tales of Graces: u.nya.is/vvjmps.jpg
>Washing or drying her hair, fluffiness is a bonus

And remember the most important part of all: having fun!

Requesting Diana, anything cute and lovely would be great. As for specific requests, maybe something with thighhighs, or ZR.

Thanks and have a great Sunday.

Requesting Lavinia:

Confidently wearing a pretty or sexy dress with either straightened hair or a braided ponytail. Here are some ideas, but if you have something else in mind then go for it.
>imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as an office lady, maybe answering a phone, filing papers or just walking around
>imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Doing any of these selfie related Ideas
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Here are a bunch of sword poses spanning from lewd to badass, It would be pretty cool to see my beloved doing any of them
>imgur.com/a/nIhPE
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or wearing a virgin killer sweater

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM
Or as Fallout universe character, some references as possible inspiration imgur.com/a/ubNQv

Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

/r/ the monkeys from Jungle Book kidnapping Kuroko in her bikini the same way as the pic on the right.

Requesting Natsuki doing the koi dance-pose like in the reference pictures.
Video for futher reference: youtube.com/watch?v=XmwKqgihxLw

If that's not too interesting:

- in this dress i.imgur.com/7IViCG5.jpg
- wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata
- an open back sweater

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Neptune wearing a chinese dress. Examples: imgur.com/a/SyGID
-Or her wearing that one new sweater thing, or just her with sweater puppies. imgur.com/a/cwh88
-Or her making a doodle of a smiling pudding with glasses on the window fog. Refs: imgur.com/a/GCZmi
-Joint request: Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Good Morning, WWD

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-In a dating sim screenshot. I'll let your imagination run wild here keeping in mind cutebullying and blue board lewd are allowed
-With this tattoo ( i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png )
-Doing the Ohohoho! laugh ( youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40 )
-This ( twitter.com/ayuzu_s/status/825362885362618369 ) with his pink or grey hoodie.

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a cheerleader please, preferably with the Amagami logo on the uniform:

u.nya.is/ruguvu.png
u.nya.is/ywfufg.jpg
u.nya.is/uyxmwf.jpg
Logo: u.nya.is/uizpft.jpg

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing a swimsuit or your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Requesting my dear Momo wearing Alice Kuonji/Maetel's winter outfit, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/btC4L

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- doing squats
- being motivational
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- cosplaying one of these Outfits imgur.com/a/UmIcl (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice week all!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

anything is goes, lewdcute perferrible perhaps that new bare back sweater showing up?

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

have a nice weekend drawfriends

Requesting my gorgeous angel, Celica A Mercury!

Anything cute or cute-lewdis fine, but here are some specific ideas:

-Her in one of those hot new 'Virgin Killer Sweaters'
-Her in a cute sukumizu showing off her figure
-Her dressed in some cute gym clothes after working out

Please. Thank you.

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting ideas in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Cooking some food with her fire breath
--Wearing some comfy winter clothes

Wearing the Virgin Killer sweater, but instead of her being lewd, she thinks it's comfy since it gives her wings and tail a lot of freedom

Thank you very much and have a comfy weekend.

Posting for Jolynefag
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• dressed as Gundham Tanaka from Super Danganronpa 2, preferably recreating the first image in the album, would be great if she had his eye scar marking thing imgur.com/a/ZITco
• dressed as Squigly from Skullgirls because Sawashiro voices both her (in the Japanese version) and Jolyne, would be great if Leviathan had some Stone Free traits such as being colored blue and having Stone Free's sunglasses
imgur.com/a/OSCzV
• anything Lunar New Year related, 鸡年吉祥

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, would be very much appreciated, bonus points for wedding ring, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!
With the release of Yakuza 0 earlier this week, I'm requesting Maki playing it, getting entranced by either Kiryu or Majima's story. Alternatively, Maki holding a suitcase of money open, like Kiryu during the real estate mini game would be dope too.

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated. Thank you and have a good weekend~

Suitcase ref: voletic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/yaki7.jpg

Requesting Haruhi cheering for me, or using a cheongsam. Other idea I'd like to see is her using a sexy teacher outfit. And the idea of using other waifu's hairstyles is always more than welcome.

Requesting Taiga in in an elegant qipao to welcome in the new lunar year, or maybe her in that virgin killer sweater that's gotten popular lately, please.
Birdyfags idea for a joint request would be nice to see dome also. Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car.
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Anything would be appreciated.

Silly me, forgetting my reference like that.

Posting for Hikagefag
I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg (embed)
- in a rain-drenched school outfit i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg (embed)
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits). imgur.com/a/4D0ot

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

>Tamamo's casual outift
Good taste

I'm glad you like it!

All in
trips = everyone should draw cute stuff of yumi
dubs = requesting yumi in a cute black fluff dress
singles she never ever gets drawn again and my life is an endless cycle of pain and misery.

requesting Chie Sasaki from im@s CG cosplaying Guzma from Pokemon

reference for Guzma
i.imgur.com/driLYLk.png

Requesting a cute Ladydevimon pic of her wearing an apron like a housewife and panicking/blushing over dropping the dishes with that big hand of hers. Maybe even saying to herself, "Darling is going to be angry with me!" or something like that.

Requesting Akame wearing that backless sweater
imgur.com/a/sqMr0

Good evening everyone.

I'd love to request a drawing of my lovely Akua. More specifically I'd love a full body version of this moment i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg

If you wanna do anything else though, feel free. I'll will still greatly appreciate any drawing. If you need some more references or poses feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help. Please and thank you for considering!

Sasuga Yumifag

Cute!

Requesting Ionasal please!

• As a kitsune or a lamia
• Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with user/SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing that meme sweater with the super-low cut back

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Leonmitchelli from Dog Days smoking a joint and winking while giving the OK sign or a thumbs up

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay I guess.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her playing the piano while singing, practicing fencing, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

pffffft no gets today either

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg and i.imgur.com/p8FMr5o.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, If you feel like getting creative and want to draw a car, Misha as a racequeen (with an outfit inspired by her kimono) on this car imgur.com/a/qVA7G, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Was nice knowing you.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko at the gym wearing gym attire doing either crunches, seated rows, or any other gym workout really.
Anything else is also fine!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing this kind of open sweater (I don't know it's name), but in back view files.catbox.moe/7hmhs3.jpg and files.catbox.moe/fh09e6.jpg
-Wearing a Qipao because of the year of the Blaziken (Rooster)

Or something cute or almost lewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Good afternoon! Since it's the Lunar New Year, it would be nice to see Masayoshi in an ao dai. If you want some inspiration, I've compiled some images: imgur.com/a/okqTJ. Alternatively, it would also be fun to see him covered in fluffy yellow chicks.

Requesting Natsuru bending over while wearing a frilly dress, revealing a pair of bloomers. Thanks!

Ah, you're fast, impressive! So fast I was thankfully able to delete my anchor, which I'm thankful for. And, oh GOSH she looks just the cutest in that, unsurprisingly enough! Thank you sooooo much for picking that idea, I hope drawing her was fun, and you have a good week!
Also I should point out that you forgot her hairclip. Just a minor nitpick since I dunno if she wears it 24/7, but i still felt i should say it.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari receiving a big cake or gift box with "happy birthday!" on it, please!
She was born the 30 January!

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

I tried to draw the hairclip but it felt like it was going to be hard to put in there with how her head is positioned. I figured I'd not draw it since cosplay. I promise next time I draw her I'll add it!

Not sure if you are still here, but hope you like it.

Requesting Hisui in a wet shirt or dress.

Requesting my princess wearing a cheongsam in celebration of the Lunar New Year.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing OZ military uniform.
References:
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Dayum, dude. This is great.

Requesting Yukari as titania
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/f/fe/TitaniaSMT2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080808012851

Requesting Patchouli wearing the sweater the correct way.

Fuck off

Oh, that makes sense, good shit then.
And I look forward to this "next time", but if you run into a similar problem then don't worry yourself over the hairclip, please.

Hello! Good afternoon wwd!
I want to request my Northwemko please. Any of the three following ideas!
>wearing either Jeanne or Attila outfit in reference, eating ice cream
>a toon art version of her, like the ones in reference as example
>a cute pic that could be easily made into a keychain later, like the ones in reference
Thats all for now. Thanks for everything drawfriends! Good luck everyone!

please stop it already

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu doing some shallow diving on a bright sunny day, checking out the sights beneath the surface! No preference on swimwear, a simple divesuit or a bikini is great. Whether she has a mask/full gear or not is up to you.

Alternately, Hinagiku asleep on a couch, chair, or at a desk as though she had succumbed to sleep on the spot, with my SI covering her with a blanket to make her comfortable (or just some hands from offscreen is fine).

I'd also love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my beloved Binkan-chan spinning a basketball ball in her hand extra points if she is dressed with a basketball uniform.

Another idea that I would love see is she looking to the viewer with a lovely look.

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have a nice weekend.

Really nice, specially the subtle sideboob

>swimsuits + thighhighs
What an amazing combination

Requesting Hibiki wearing a qipao.

Requesting pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga having her weapons replaced with lollipops and other candy.

Or Himiko wearing the Camie's hero suit Since Himiko's quirk allows her to shapeshift into people, she turned into Camie refs
i.imgur.com/7aC8lak.jpg
i.imgur.com/pvvF7g4.png
i.imgur.com/8BFWJBy.png

Or Himiko wearing the ween belt from their album Chocolate and Cheese.
i.imgur.com/N2itbMa.jpg
i.imgur.com/xUGhK1e.jpg

Or Himiko strumming a guitar i.imgur.com/3fc2HqV.jpg

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt
I'm ok with anything sexual or lewd if it shows her butt or thighs.

Requesting my wife Satori Komeiji in Midare's clothing, or somthing cute and comfy but anything is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hey dunkfag how many waifus do you have?

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD holding a chocolate heart that reads "I love you" with her hand or with her cleavage, or an unchibified version of her i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Yuuko wearing the meme sweater backwards.

Requesting him scolding me for being too careless/clumsy

Requesting snowman building.

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Birdy sitting on a Triumph Scrambler wearing a tank top,jeans and heels, ill leave the colors up to you.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Pose ref imgur.com/g03ok6j
Scrambler ref imgur.com/a/pF0Tm

Or
In a form-fitting dress, with her hair parted down the middle and brushed to the right like so, small and cute earrings are a must colors are up to you.
imgur.com/3PqdyuE

Or joint request with Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car.
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Or something cute with the two of them.

Please and thank you.

Please give me a waifu, a number between 1 and 9, a number between 1 and 10, and whether she'd like the outdoors or indoors to be in.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Older looking Mio in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

4 8 outdoors

Requesting Kaede looking wistfully out a window, if that's not too much of a pane. Thank you for putting up with my sill-iness for so long.

Anything cool or cute would be appreciated, too, especially chibis.

>dunkfag
>waifus

Ok .I bait
First number, 2, second number, 7, and outdoor.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd (varying degrees of), or smuglewd. Or if you prefer, doing one of the following:

-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships"
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her theme here, in case it offers inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Why not.

First number: 5
Second number: 6
Outdoors.

To celebrate the Valentine's Day, requesting a POV pic of Nano timidly giving user chocolate while saying: "user-kun, here... I cooked it myself thinking of you, so... I'm sorry if it's not good!"

Thank you and happy weekend!

Reminder to all of you worthless mongoloids that the women you will never even know that you exists much less love you because they were created in a universe fabricated by fellow humans and are oblivious to the gallons of semen you've wasted on them

Requesting Morgan:

-Carrying signs and propaganda trying to convince people to vote for her in the Fire Emblem Heroes poll
-Just getting out of a bath with a towel wrapped around her
-Reading a book in bed in either cute pajamas or a see-through nightgown

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Have a nice weekend!

user pls, always remember to check replies to your request

Cool story, bro.

why do you think i am dunkfag?

7, 3 and outdoors please, and thank you

Liking your waifu's feet = being dunkfag. Didn't you know?

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing a chinese dress and lighting a chinese firecracker
-Her in her ceremonial farewell armour (imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
-Her wearing a plug suit
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!