Reminder that even if you hate Democrats and Jews...

Reminder that even if you hate Democrats and Jews, this man did absolutely nothing wrong in the most literal sense of the term.

What about the term 'dindu nuffin wrong?'

Hoisted with his own petard

Doesn't matter.
We need to slander and destroy the reputation of any leftist or cuck, even if we have to lie and fabricate bullshit. No leftist deserves due process.

He joined a party of effeminate soy boys and screeching banshees. He did plenty wrong.

You can tell that all of these idiots who keep saying that chumps like Frankenstein and CK 'did nothing wrong' are the same kind of civ nat, alt lite dipshits who think that being nice to leftists and extending them an olive branch is going to somehow win them over to our side and redeem them.
For those of us who are actually sensible and understand what's at stake, we know that it's absolutely imperative that we kick these fuckers down while they're on the ground.
CK, Weinsten, and Franken are all benefactors and overlords of the leftist establishment. That alone is enough of a sin that warrants these kind of career-ending developments.

I agree OP.
However, this faggot kike had no balls to defend himself.
in 4 based Roy Moore who's innocent and isn't a pussy.

I don't see why anyone would hate Democrats. They're the ones who put the economy back together after Republicans crash it.

didnt he drug and grope a woman?

Civ nats are a plauge in the UK, always going on about "well if they hold our british values". god i wanna throw them off the top of blackpool tower.

>contribute to the culture that ruins men's lives for shit like this, regardless if how big of an offense it actually was, or even if the alleged event was real or not

>get taken down because of a photo of him pretending to fondle breasts over a kevlar vest while laughing about it

it's fucking hysterical and he 100% deserves what he gets, if not more. Sure he might not have actually sexually abused the woman in the picture (although i have read of other alleged offenses which were frankly kind of wierd) but he helped start this fire, he deserves to get burnt.

He is a Jew posing LARPing as a white male. It does not matter if he did anything good or bad.

You can have it both ways. What took them down was complete bullshit, but they still needed to be taken down, so I won't complain. I'm fine making them play by their own rules, but not playing by the rules myself, even if that is a little Alinksy-y.

He got force fed a red pill.

Hold your enemies to the standards they make.

Exactly.
If I knew of any leftist or commie that was accused of sexual assault but I also held evidence that could prove his innocence, I would withhold the evidence and watch that fucker burn and laugh at his suffering and life-ruination.
They built this psychotic and evil culture of misandrist hysteria, so let them burn in their own homes.

>Grope an unconscious woman assigned to his USO detail
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

Pretentious ass hole he deserves it

Dindu muffin by me. But it's not me bringing him down its his own people with their own untenable moral precepts.

He bent over and let his party fuck him over so they could get useless virtue signalling points, that's a pretty wrong action to take.

I honestly don't know where people get the idea that we have to play by a set "rulebook". when you are fighting you are aiming for you're opponent to be down and not you, would of though this sort of shit should of carried into other areas of life.

>even if that is a little Alinksy-y.
Irrelevant.
We're fighting to save western civilization. There is no moral hypocrisy when we employ Alinsky's tactics to save the west.

Dundu Jew

He did not bend over. He got stabbed in the back by female senators, and once they denounced him, the others thought they needed to as well.

Neck yourself dipshit. Everyone deserves due process regardless of political views.

Go to sleep FBI nigger.

>not a real county not real humans

>Reminder that even if you hate Democrats and Jews, this man did absolutely nothing wrong in the most literal sense of the term.
He obviously raped a child and that's why he's resigning. All of these people being accused of "sexual harassment" are really being threatened with the release of their pedophile blackmail tapes.

He was one of the best cross-examiners the Dems had and was relatively popular because of his radio show

Dems were jealous and backstabbed and now will claim two things:
1) Moore + Trump are unfit [but it won't work] and
2) they'll claim fthat illing his seat with another Democrat is a victory for le blue wave 2018 meme

he funded and made The Young Turks happen

Yeah, he's a total sack of shit, and I hate him, but he really didn't do anything wrong. Most of these guys haven't. But the fact that he's stepping down is on him, and his stupid fucking cuckboy attitude. Chad Moore will tell everyone to fuck off with their shit on Twitter, and still get elected, while telling them to fuck off, and not resign. Beta Franken will bow down to crazy women and their silly accusations, and resign. And that's his fault.

what the fuck? is this real?

Yes

If anyone is the FBI nigger, it's you.
Why are you covering for powerful people? Did the 'listen and believe' bullshit suddenly become an inconvenience for you and your friends in high positions?

He shouldn't have resigned. He should've fought.

He was a coward in the end anyway. He deserved it. Roy Moore and DT won't back down because they know it's bullshit.

It's a Black Cube shill. JIDF. There's no FBI shill or CIA shills. It's all Jews.

I'm not from murica who dis

He's a spy for Israel.

That really was in his book.

Jews will say it was satire of antisemetic "conspiracy theories".

No but fuck his party and the hysteria they helped create. He brought it on himself

Minnesotafag here. I hate Frankin. He spoke at my graduation and instead of just giving a nice speech and leaving an impression on a crowd of thousands of parents and students, he kept saying, "That's why I...", like he's campaigning.

I shook his hand on stage and he had horrible BO.

MAGApede here. Even though I hate him, I thought he handled it well within first 24 hours and it seemed really unfair, but then... he HAD to open his fucking mouth and bring up Trump during his goodbye speech, so now, fuck him.

Good riddance.

It's the Dems calling for him to step down tho

Id agree with that with some reserved feelings....

DT was losing until he supported Israel 100% and the next day literally began to get positive polling numbers and became a candidate for real

Al Franken got PISSED when Trump told Putin about Mossad teaching ISIS how to use laptops to hack a plane mid flight and fly it.

Google "Senator Groper".
Then,
hit the image tab.
It's official.
He should change his name!

i agree. in the photo he was miming a groping. the complaints from other women are just from the women that didn't put out to him; think of all the women he nailed using his scattershot approach. he's just a regular guy. if he wasn't a democrat kike Sup Forums would have no issue with him and would more than likely defend him. but he is a democrat kike so to hell with him.