What theme song will you playing during the Eric Clanton trial this Dec 14th?

What theme song will you playing during the Eric Clanton trial this Dec 14th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HnEmghSrOig
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE
youtu.be/FBLjLPoQYMc?t=8s
gab.ai/jaube
youtube.com/watch?v=VULlw2_mEVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE&list=RDcQgW5t51NwE
youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU
youtube.com/watch?v=fmyT1F3RBzY
youtube.com/watch?v=faiRPRPWnKc
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=vcs1m6qQ0iE&list=RDvcs1m6qQ0iE
youtube.com/watch?v=klOnDr9Xrvc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121930564/#121943984
youtu.be/74gx0v5ZJzw
youtu.be/FPMXt9Me_Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=-eYb5f1LqZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe this one

youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HnEmghSrOig

Please leave your message after the tone.......

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Maybe he'll end up doing community service with the nigress that helped torture that disabled kid.

I won’t be satisfied unless he gets ATLEAST 1.5 years in state penn.

If his kike lawyer gets him off community service, we need to chimp out. He needs to be made an example of

We will then know who his kike lawyer is. Once established Clanton is no longer the target. What kike lawyer wants /pol on their backs. Best his lawyer just says admit to it and ask for some time in the pen so you and I stay alive.

I want to see him reevalute his entire life...
youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE

youtu.be/FBLjLPoQYMc?t=8s

Clanton takedown OP here, just thought I'd let you all know that I was permabanned from twitter last week

Apparently Clanton is out on 100k bail which is pretty bullshit. He should be in that cage, he attempted to murder around 5 people

I'm on gab now if you wanna get me on there

gab.ai/jaube

Have a good idea for a new OP will probably start tomorrow

Will it be broadcast?
The zimzam trial was peak Sup Forums comfiness. Would be nice to experience that again.

I doubt it's high-profile enough to be broadcast. I'd also speculate that he will make a deal before the trial goes anywhere.

He’ll just hire this nigger to serve his prison term for him.

Also CNN is Antifa so no

probably anything from MUSE tbqh . . . the resistance album . . . though i prefer showbiz and orgins

did you create / post this to be ironic; or is it a legit antifa poster?

Last seen sitting on Santa’s knee asking for bike locks.

Goddamn why do they keep delaying this shit.

Just fry him in the chair already.

>I'd also speculate that he will make a deal before the trial goes anywhere.

I would not be surprised if the FBI hasn't already turned him. They'll let him out so he can collect for them on all the other Antifa.

Guarantee you he will get a slap on the wrist. The justice system exists to fuck over whites.

I should have said right-wing whites. This guy is left-wing so he cannot commit crimes according to the justice system.

Odds of another postponement: 96.94%

probably because most the evidence against him came from /pol so most people in a court room will ignore it as soon as someone explain what /pol is

youtube.com/watch?v=VULlw2_mEVQ

The American National Anthem. Anyone caught kneelin gets a kick to the head.

sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

He has four counts which require 6-10 years mandatory in state pen mandatory, EACH. So 24 to 40 years hard time, and that is if three-strikes doesn't get used, which it can be.

Even if he talked, and you know he squealed like a bitch, there is no way state is going to let him off the hook. They could have gotten him on attempted murder but they took aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievous bodily harm because it was a guaranteed conviction with the evidence they have. They want him in prison.

Eric will do 3 to 5 years in state pen, minimum.

>theme song will you playing during the Eric Clanton trial this Dec 14th?
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE&list=RDcQgW5t51NwE
break out the popcorn

All of the evidence came from online publication of videos and photographs, most of which came from journalists, or it came from Clanton's home as he KEPT THE EVIDENCE like the retard he is.

Hey Im getting my paycheck on 14th

If found guilty i'll celebrate

youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

He waived his right to a pretrial hearing back in september, which indicates Eric will be pleading either guilty or no contest.

They're legit, Antifags started spreading them amongst themselves after he snitched to the FBI and got Felarca arrested and a couple BAMN pedos arrested for CP.

That's why he's been able to get so many delays on sentencing. Will probably score him a light a sentence, but it's up to us to chimp out about that, like said

youtube.com/watch?v=fmyT1F3RBzY

>thats not a painfully obvious Sup Forums job designed to sow infighting among antifa
user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=faiRPRPWnKc

i'll be playing one of his hits for sure: "tears in heaven" ... or perhaps "it's in the way that you use it"... do you think he will bring his guitar into the courtroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

this is why anglo law is stupid. He gets 30 years, while the negros torturing disabled guy got community service. How does that makes sense?

Good counter propaganda

who the fuck is jade aube and why is he claiming Sup Forums's work as his own?

Unlawful imprisonment and assault and battery are not as serious as Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to do grievous bodily harm.

Now, those niggers should have had the book thrown at them (community service is a fucking joke) and clearly the entire case was colored by a desire to not "upset the black community" (all my rage), but regardless, you shouldnt get 30 years for what they did.

Eric tried to murder people in public in an attempt to force his political views on them. It was cold, calculated, and repeated.

Eric does not deserve to walk the streets. Period.

probably somebody who emailed jack during the clanton generals. I sent the info to milo and pjw hoping to get some traction as well, but no luck.

>Eric does not deserve to walk the streets. Period.
He deserves it, as long as the bitch brings me my mutherfuckin money!

I'm not claiming credit lol, I was the OP for all of the Clanton takedown threads and made a lot of the collages, supercuts and biometrics shit. Was the one who spotted Clanton in the crowd before we knew who he was before we honed in on him..

Other main dudes were slavbro and the leaf that also subsequently found him on fb

If he gets off I will be triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=vcs1m6qQ0iE&list=RDvcs1m6qQ0iE

Utter bollox, most over rated musician of all time

Cream where good, everything else he's ever done is utter shite

Clapton is cod

Stapling up his bottom might be a good idea. Also getting a hobby like being punched in the face might help to reduce the culture shock of going from the company of the soy division into the company of bad men.
Hope his pad mate has a tash.

Haven't heard this song in a long while
Bloody hell, nostalgia hit me like a fucking truck

>I was the OP for all the Clanton takedown threads

easy there champ, I ran the generals for three days straight before I got banned.

4plebs url from image not working. I wanna see that old thread. Good times

>Eric tried to murder people
I don't think that's true. Don't get me wrong, he should be punished, but 30 years is ridiculous. As ridiculous as community service for the blacks that tortured that kid

Im also the author of the characteristics list, and it was during my generals that the bulk of that information was collated, under my direction.

But if you wanna claim it, go right ahead. Pretty stupid of you to dox yourself, considering antifa would gladly burn my house down if they knew my involvement.

When I was sleeping prolly then cause I did same. I was OP of the thread where we found him though I know that

Well, good job for keeping the Sup Forums's attention span, I guess

If you hit somebody on the head with what is essentially a 5 lb hammer, you are trying to kill them. Eric struck somebody so hard in once instance, he shattered their baseball helmet.

I'm saying it probably wasn't his intent to kill someone. But who knows

I couldn't be less afraid of Antifa if I tried, and I've never been very anonymous in my activism

youtube.com/watch?v=klOnDr9Xrvc

reporting in bros..
anyone have a qrd on the possible plea's?

thanks for ur service though. If you have link to any of the archives from the generals plz send, I wanna see those again

It's not going to be attempted murder but it will definitely be felony assault with a deadly weapon.

Even a child knows that such a blow would be exceedingly dangerous if not deadly. But the fact that people can get hung up on a detail like that is exactly why the state of california went with the aggravated assault + intent to do grievious injury charges, instead of attempted murder. It's simply much easier to prove, and results in the same kind of sentencing in Eric's case, considering he got four of them.

Eric is fucked.

As mentioned earlier, he waived his right to a pretrial hearing, so it is very likely he is pleading guilty or no-contest.

How long is the piece of shit looking at?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121930564/#121943984

Havana
youtu.be/74gx0v5ZJzw

youtu.be/FPMXt9Me_Fo

I believe he's being charged with multiple counts, but I'm not sure the exact time frame. He'll be in prison long enough to get assfucked by every Tyrone and leave prison a NeoNazi with a prolapsed asshole.

I didnt save any of the thread links, they went so fast (mods were deleting often after only fifty posts). All I kept at the time were all the raw video links, the stills with timestamps which we picked out of that evidence, and the collated information we pulled from those stills. All of that I sent to Berekely PD, California state police, and FBI, with mention that it had been sent to the other agencies at the same time.

Then I wiped my folder and washed my hands of it. Antifa Europe is a more serious risk, and they have a heavy presence in Denmark. Dont feel like finding out the hard way that I slipped up somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eYb5f1LqZ0

He has 4 counts giving 6 to 10 years each, mandatory, and required to be served in state prison. California's three-strikes law is also applicable, at the judge's discretion in this case.

So anywhere from 24-40 years to life. He is likely trying to get a plea deal and walk this down, of course, but State has him pretty good regarding evidence. Eric will definitely go to prison for some time.

>He'll be in prison long enough to get assfucked by every Tyrone
He'll probably enjoy it

If he doesn't have the cognitive ability to see how his actions could've very easily gotten somebody killed then he should be locked up for being so dangerously fucking stupid anyway.

auspicious date
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

unfamiliar with the system there to comment
when/do mitigating circumstances come up?
is a charge locked/negotiable until the verdict?
that said I'm treading water here trying to predict this
appreciate anons input. ty

he will get off with 3 years supervised probation.
The DA is trying to get him off, not prosecuted, and a jury will let him walk since they are all mexicans and asians.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121930564/#121943984

Hah, nice

Thanks bro

State has overwhelming physical evidence on Clanton, and they chose charges which are easily proved with this evidence. Eric has two mitigating circumstances, both of which he can try to make use of.

1) Plead guilty or no-contest. This saves the state the time and money of a costly trial. State repays the favor by lessening the charges to some degree. Eric is highly likely to do this.

2) Get a plea-bargain. This is entirely up to what Eric has to offer in terms of information on Antifa/BAMN, and whether State feels that is valuable enough to warrant a further reduction in charges.

The prosecution will decide how much reduction eric ultimately gets, but what they wont do is let him off the hook. He is up for very serious charges, involving a real and deadly threat to the public, with the additional caveat that it was premeditated and politically motivated. Eric is, by all legal definition, a terrorist. State is required by law to ensure that he is removed from society for a length of time considered to be sufficient for either rehabilitation or reduction of the threat (defendant is so old when they are released they no longer pose a real threat).

Oh shit, all the links for previous breads in this work too.

"Some people had said he might be a doctoral student or a prof.. Here he is in another march.."

When you predict 3 threads beforehand what he does for work

Did they ever find solid evidence on this guy that will hold up in court or are they just using picture collages made by Sup Forums?

Yes. The state issued a search warrant and found:
>the bikelock
>his phone records, which indicated he was at the protest at the day and time of the attacks
>text messages and pictures of him at the rally
>antifa related material at his house

Eric is in a world of shit.

First off, they wont use the collages in court, they will present the original video evidence. The collages are just a visual page of contents or roadmap for the authorities to follow.

Second, yes they have plenty of additional physical evidence retrieved from Eric's home and other areas of the official investigation.

It'd be funny if they used the archives with all our shitposting

wonder if they found sriracha bros dna on that bikelock

Eric was stupid enough to keep it, and selfies of himself at the riots in his costume, after knowing Sup Forums had identified him. I doubt Eric was intelligent enough to properly clean the lock in a manner suitable for destroying DNA evidence.

>when/do mitigating circumstances come up?
Mitigating/aggravating circumstances are usually considered during sentencing, so after a guilty verdict
>is a charge locked/negotiable until the verdict?
You can change your plea to guilty up til there's a verdict and in theory get a plea deal until then too, but that's ultimately up to the prosecution to set terms and the judge to accept.

what a fucking tard. Crazy that these are the types of people "teaching" others.

I think actually that Eric was misguided by his peers (duh) and delusional about his position in all of this. Eric likely wants to go to prison, thinking he is going to cause some kind of revolutionary change from within, and that he will end as a hero or at least a martyr for a cause he believes in.

What's really going to happen is he is going to have his shit turned inside out, figuratively and literally, and he will be a broken man through and through when, or if, he is ever released.