Destiny leader of alt left

he is literally the definition of soylet

>alt left

Why does he do that with his head?

Why does Destiny keep BTFO us? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

We really got BTFO bad.

Autism. What else?

i just became aware of this shit stain a week ago who watches this shit? has society become such shit that people pay to watch this?

he and contrapoints are peak lefty (((intellectuals))), completely self absorbed and deranged. we should keep them as figureheads, it's fun.

He has the most cancerous fanbase I've ever seen.

It's basically a Reddit thread acted out IRL. And apparently thousands of people watch.

Though it's on Twitch, so I'm guessing it's mostly children.

Figures the leader of the alt-left would be a pedophile. He was known as pedoboy in school.

His gay little high school debates are so autistic. The fact people watch this cretin is proof that autism is wide spread.

but the alt-right just admitted today to wanting more pedo crimes

>alt-right
that guest he had on wasn't this

He looks like an 8 year old. Looking at a supposed adult has a body like this makes me want to puke.

this is extra hilarious if you keep in mind how tiny he is

Fuck this pedo sympathizer. If you fought him you could literally pick him up with one hand and throw him.

Where did his shoulders go?

>check out his stream
>he is unironically telling some girl about how his ex-wife cheated on him and he didn't care and how his ideal relationship is a girl is sneaking behind his back fucking another man

wow

literally a cuck

Actual Autism

He is a man that will never grow past the size of a small child.....I think he has been BTFO enough for one life time...

ahahahaha wtf is this guy autism spectrum