This is going to be the fate of all white nationalists in the near future...

This is going to be the fate of all white nationalists in the near future. I can't wait for the real white genocide to begin when white people will have to atone for the sins of their ancestors. Feels good man!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UM6hPSmkCq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think you know who the real Nazis are, nigger? KEK!

Firstly, you can't name anyone with a perfect history. If genocide is deserved over historic mistakes, then everyone should be genocided.

Secondly, you don't want a real war against whites. Our dwindling population doesn't mean shit when majority white countries still own enough nukes to destroy the entire surface of the earth multiple times over, should we choose to. We own guns, many of us are military trained, and we are tactical and efficient beyond what anyone else was ever capable of.

Why does his head look like that

if white people should atone for anything their forefathers did, so dose everyone else, thus niggers should be considered and treated as animals as their ancestors barely surpassed beavers in terms of civilization development

don't know the story, but wild guess: niggers

>savage animals murder a 69 year old man because they're too primitive to prove their ideology without killing all they disagree with

I bet ol' Eugene wasn't surprised at all when the negros beat him to death.

Fuck you cunt, Eugene TerreBlanche was a fucking hero, don't even mock him whilst trolling, I almost went back to South Africa to slot floppies after he was killed.

>atone for the sins
What like ending slavery? Niggers haven't yet.

Exactly. There's a reason why whites are in charge. It's not an accident.

shocking (it's not)

Boers were murdered a lot of innocents. Live by the gun, die by the gun. He should have been killed sooner and more brutally. The fate of proud of white oppressors is not something anybody should pity.

full jiggs, not even surprised

More like all the numerous genocides that whites have committed against non-whites. White people have yet to experience a real genocide but that's coming very soon. Karma is real, sin is real and you'll pay up eventually. All the tears and blood of the oppressed is catching up with you.

You are more racially collective than a nazi and blame whitey for all your short comings.
>t. nigger

If that is true for whites, there's a helluva lot of payment to be done by sub-saharan Africans, lol.

>karma
is an indo-aryan concept, stop culturally appropriating you bigot

Spent 8 years in the Infantry, got my AR, and a shit load of ammo. Try me, OP.

Just like how you blame the Jews right? Diff is we don't need a boogeyman. White crimes against non-whites are documented all throughout history both past and recent. It hasn't even 50 years since blacks were considered second class citizens.

What did sub-saharan Africans do to whites that hasn't been done a millionfold worse by whites? Please enlighten me.

Whites are called devils for a reason. They can't go through long periods without thirsting for more innocent blood to consume.

Genocide doesn't have to be interracial, you dunce. Read some fucking history books on Africa.

>nigger
>reading

The white genocide won't occur now silly boy. We're waiting for white suicide to continue (low birth rates and natural replacement) and when it gets to a point when we outnumber you in every way that's when we will attack.

Right now it's simply silly to attack you when you're doing a fine job of killing yourself just fine.

>It hasn't even 50 years since blacks were considered second class citizens.

it's not even 5 years untill they will be again...

whiteys are passing by and here we go, muslim blacks slavery is back in north africa, chinese are colonizing south africa and making you their cheap workforce, informal slaves.

and you know what makes it way better?? both of them have legal death sentence. your nignogin have come to the end, and in the next 2 generations when whiteys lose all their influence all blacks will be slaves again, and there will be no one who would give a shit about you crying and suffering

No it's silly attacking now because we would literally delete you from the earth. How does it feel being a Jewish puppet? Even after whites are gone that you will still have overlords? It can't feel great being the bottom of the world totem pole can it?

But people should pity the fate of subhumans? Nigger lives don't matter to niggers. Why would they matter to whites?

you can't even govern your own country without killing each other...

That's not not the topic of this conservation. Even if you go through that route, whites have committed more violence on each other than Africans have. Whites will never know peace because they are a blood thirsty race of devils. Even if you got rid of every non-white, new white groups would form which would demonize each other and seek to subjucate, control and oppress the other. Whites are evil by nature.

99% this faggot is white

Jews and whites are the same. They're the same enemy to me and my people. So I'm not a Jewish puppet. Just a survivalist who won't allow my people to be genocided again. Since whites want to go that route we will wait for white suicide to continue before we genocide you along with your Jewish brothers and sisters.

Yeah totally. Because Germany and France and Britain are clearly all still killing each other. Whites over time have become plenty capable of getting along on national levels. Niggers can't even get along on a block by block level

and yet most niggers still act like they can't be actual citizens. If blacks think whitey -as in WASP whites are so evil, they are in for a rude awakening when they have to deal with a majority of jews, arabs, spics, or slants.

I will fight till my last breath

you do realize that if you are going to wait until you have a number advantage, you will be waiting till long after you're dead, right?

Let's not fight, we aren't your enemy. If you like being black, that is good, be proud. Preserve your people and heritage. Sometimes I think people forget that the white nationalists greatest ally is black nationalists.

Surely you should join the side of white nationalists who want the jews gone. Jewish were the owners of the first slave ships in the triangle trade. Truthfully many of whites are a bunch of libertarians who simply want to be left alone, regardless of how you feel about our ancestors. However, if you don't leave us a choice then you will get an appropriate and unnecessary yet unfortunate answer

>What are the two world wars
Lol you devils don't understand history which is why you're always doomed to repeat it. Whites are evil by nature like I said and evil people will seek to control, subjucate, oppress and rule over each other once they get rid of the non-whites. Whites are devils. It's been proven time and time again.

Jokes on you nig.
We bought your ancestors from black people.

African warlords like Shaka Zulu were tossing spears and rocks at each other for thousands of years without ANY change.
When warlords fought a tribe and conquered it, they took the women and children as slaves.
Slaves were slaves before they were slaves.
Which by default makes your great great great grandma a nigger’s nigger.
When your ancestors were building houses of dirt, we built houses of stone and marble.
When we came to your land, we brought refined goods. You real masters in exchange provided the servants from conquered tribes.
But even now I still don’t hate you.
You can spend your entire life living a victim like Eric Cartman or you can grow up.
For your sake, I hope it’s the later.

>Implying the kikes didn't create the turmoil that clearly instigated both of those wars

Black people are leeches prove me wrong

>South Africa
Why am I not surprised? Ever since Apartheid ended it's like they took the incentive to kill off the older white population.

At least the smart ones have left over 20 years ago, anybody who's still in that country deserves their fate.

We don't think. We know. You need to read about the history of the black man in America to see what blacks have been forced to go through. And you devils continue to think youre the one who is oppressed. The nerve of you devils.

We gave them new land to live but your not happy you want to go back to Africa be my guest

>Dutch people
>White

How about you atone for the sins of your living "brothas" first? One nigger killed for each white man shot. One negress stoned for each white woman raped. Your people terrorise others without provocation. Your people do these things even in countries with no historical connection to africa.

And here you are, insisting that all white people atone because anglos and jews enslaved africa's most unwanted criminals on the behalf of the africans and set up a few colonies that left you with neat shit like indoor plumbing and clean water...in some places.

Whites will be a minority in 2030 probably less than that, lol. It's going to be happen in your lifetime.

No you need to read the history of the white man blacks have no history

>Dem whiteys did all of this to us.
>Muh colonialism

You don't know shit about history, don't you?
>It's not like you've been doing that to eachother before dem white cave-dwelling devils came in Africa
>It's not like Arabs haven't treated you like literal garbage for centuries

And now that the Chinese are your new overlords, people who don't give two shits about their OWN kind, what makes you think that your kind will benefit under Chinese colonialism ?

I thought the ZOG was in charge?

Whites and Jews are the same. Hatred of Jews is just self-hatred. Whites are just subversive and cunning as Jews.

How do you think the slaves got there? Because they got sold to us by your fellow Africans! We didn't even have to leave the shore - they offered to sell you niggers for beads and horses! Even Africans know how much other Africans are worth!

Yes alll nigger will be in charge of cleaning my boots after they beg for a pennys

>minority in 2030
They're already a worldwide minority.
If you mean a minority in their own countries then you had Brazil, Argentina and the US to start shit in but Germany, France and the UK won't see any shift until 2060.
Even so
>implying civil war won't break out in Europe by then
All efforts negated.

Fuck you, OP.

>You can spend your entire life living a victim like Eric Cartman or you can grow up.
Says the guy blaming Jews (other white people) for his problems. The irony is never lost with you guys.

>*shits on carpet*
>hahahaha
>"excuse me please do not do that"
>no fuk u nigga u cant say shit you shit in a toilet nigga we all shit dats irony rite AYOOOOO

Jews aren't just a problem for white people.

This is why 'humane' warfare is shit. Leaving enemies alive and relatively free, for them to build up revanchist ideas and military force is fucking stupid. Total war all the way.

>flag
kys

I don't care how the slaves got there. Whites still oppressed blacks even after slavery was abolished. You really need to need know history to understand what blacks have been forced to go through at the hand of whites. We're the ones who should be angry and not you. We're angry because we just want a better life and be seen as equals, you're angry because youre losing your power to oppress and subjucate us.

>says the guy who is blaming the Jews...

You are either trolling or are suffering from your collectivist mentality.
I have never once in our discussion said anything relating to the Jews.

All blacks cry about the white people. MUH better life if i was in afica would be way better but guess what it is not and never will be wait untill the black death starts evolving what will you do. you will stay in our lands nigger won't do shitttt white will be curing you not blacks XD

vocaroo.com/i/s0UM6hPSmkCq

Well your fellow white nationalists can't stop blaming other whites (Jews) for their problems. You're being awfully obtuse on purpose as if you don't know what most people here believe.

White will always help you niggers even tho you don't thank us for what we did to your people,

I am not responsible or in charge of what is shitposted on Sup Forums.
Passing the buck still sits well with you.

ah ah ah, be nice or we won't let your country get loans form the WTO.

Nigs are a burden wherever they lay their ignorance.

Please find them a home in South Africa. They'd have a chance until the locals realized the burden they accepted.

No fucking rebates!

And all white nationalist cry about is other white people (Jews) difference we have hundreds upon hundreds of years of history to back up our viewpoint which is that whites have been eternal oppressors of non-whites.

>jew larping as a nigger thread
again...

Whenever I see an uppity nigger like you OP, I take solace in the fact that my people are not afraid to call you out on your bullshit. When the western world burns and the nigger life support comes crashing down, I will smile and you will cry.

Remember brothers, band together, do not give up your guns, and when the day of the rope comes always shoot a traitor before an enemy. Also, make sure to document and preserve any and all information you can to make sure that people will learn from history and never let a subhuman rise to the esteem they have like in this moment.

Even if white people lose, I'll laugh from hell as niggers starve while twerking in ankle deep sewage and die from radiation and chemical poisoning from not being able to operate nuclear plants and chemical refineries. When all the clean water runs out because niggers can't maintain basic services. When all niggers children are born with the HIV because condoms and family planning are white oppression. Then the chinese come and clean house and show niggers what REAL oppression is

Whites are devils who can't stop feeding on the blood of innocents. Every land, continent and people have been affected by your genocidial ways. Most recently it's been the Iraqis, Afghanis, Libyans and Syrians. Wherever whites go, terror follows.

Whites are sub-humans who lack empathy. They have to use technology to compensate for the fact that they have no soul. They think being smart is all that matters which is why so many whites are autistic.

lol. this guy right here. hasn't even progressed beyond eye for an eye.

It's gonna be really interesting watching your type grow up, I assure you.

Are you familiar with the concept of cause and effect, niggerino?

Nah. The jew thing is silly. Jews are white anyway, or at least the powerful ones are.

It's whites vs. whites. always has been. Non-whites are biologically incapable of getting their shit together and taking on whites meaningfully, so instead it's sensible whites vs. guilt-ridden cucks and virtue signallers.

JIDF Larping
SAGE

XD i bet your not black one of them half whites did you get bullied in school you want some one to talk to got some food stamps Half blood

Whites don't even practice eye-to-eye they're not that righteous to allow for equal punishment for their actions. Whites just want to slaughter and kill everybody else and want no consequences. That's worse than eye to eye. Whites are the kings on injustice. If there was not a single non-white person left on the planet, whites would start attacking and killing each other. The devil doesn't sleep.

>eye-to-eye
>not eye for an eye
Sub-Saharan IQ at work, boys!

>Whites are sub-humans who lack empathy. They have to use technology to compensate
I stopped reading here because I couldn't stop laughing

>White devil bragging about bullying

Why are you so evil? Why can't whites ever show human emotion? Why don't whites ever have internal peace?

> When a subhuman mentions my race.

Whites compensate for the fact that they have no spirituality and unity with nature with building technological marvels (unnatural). Whites are in fact sub-human from the point of view of nature.

Didn't teach you about the bantu migration did they? Or rwanda? Zimbabwe? Shaka Zulu? Ndebeles dont even exist anymore you filthy nigger thanks to black on black violence

You're not making us darker, we're just bleaching you, blackbois

Blacks are already being replaced by our hispanic bros too in their own cities.
white world

Boy if all white people die atleast I will know that the chinks will enslave your sorry nigger asses for eternity and will make the confederacy look tame by comparison

If karma or sin is real why do you think anyone alive Today is in trouble? In fact it is you who is blaming the wrong person. Id watch your own back if you put any weight into karma

Black on black violence is not a thing. It's just called violence. I don't deny that humans are by nature violent creatures but whites are by their very nature thirsty for control and domination and they use genocide and oppression as a means to achieve these things.

if everyone gonna atone for the sins of their ancestors, then how about we start how your ancestors killed the apostle Mathew or how about it was your own ancestors that sold your other ancestors into slavery to start with, you god damn cuck

so all black-run nations have carefully maintained third world squalor by making sure never to make good decisions, but at least they have lots o' soul!
How's that working out?

Arabs may catch up to whites at some point, but there is no help for pure nigs. Truly subhuman. There is no hope for Africa without whites.
At least many American blacks are able to function in society, thanks to their ancestors being knocked up by whitey at regular intervals.

Also OP, you should be more concerned with the nigger roundup in Libya rather than white ancestor sins.

Youre crazy, and you have it all backwards. Places like Chicago are basically ovens that you guys throw yourselves into. We dont even have to do anything other than keep you contained there... sooo

>>you're doing a fine job of killing yourself just fine.

You are a shill, this is a slide thread. All people who use meme flags are shills/leaves, without exception.
Sage, fuck you, get off my board, and goodnight.

>deserves their fate

You're an ass

OP should be shitting bricks at the fact that the Chinese are trying to start Neo-Colonialism back up in Africa