Why do Jews build colonies on Palestinian territory...

Why do Jews build colonies on Palestinian territory? They are against international law and who the hell wants to live in a dangerous isolated shithole like that?

bump

dirty jews do

Britain gave the Jews that land for aiding in WW1, so they essentially have a free pass.

Jews are confident their international influence will protect them from serious repercussions of this modern, slow-motion invasion and genocide. God knows the Palestinians can't put up a fight, and if they even throw so much as a pebble at a jew, the kikes will scream bloody murder and use that as justification to murder and steal from them even more.

Then they'll go online and shame whites for inhumane things that happened 500 years ago.

Doesn't matter, I personally thank the kikes for building my future hilltop summer mansion after my cousins kick their lilly asses out of Palestine. Trump is gonna name the Jew and stop funding that shit show. IDK whether to dance in Jerusalem after the fall of kikeland, or if I want to watch evangelicals cry themselves to sleep for a straight year.

Only extra religious Jews want to livenä there. They think they are doing God's work by living In a holy land.

>international "law"

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

How long until some Jew sniffs out this thread and comes in stuttering "A-aka-akkschulllly palestine doesnt exist". Any bets?

uhm ahktually Palestinians aren't even a race of people.

When?

It's just gonna be a sovereign palestinian state.

Soon.

because ownership is 9/10 of the law

>international law

looks like greater israel to me

They will take greater Israel by any means necessary.

greater israel is over.

By the way, here is the answer to your question: Look up the number of Jews in the world. Then look up the sq. km. of Israel. Do the math. It can't be as densely populated as Gaza in the middle of the desert. They need more space for when eventually the Jews get the boot again (me included most likely).

Because its really fucking cheap and they don't have to worry about protection since the military provides them with one. Heck even Arabs built villas there with little coin

>Israel gets Jerusalem recognized for whatever
>muslims everywhere lose their shit
>Turkroaches get uppity
>Russia moves in and reestablishes Constantinople

Once the chimpout starts, I'm going to be eating a lot of fucking popcorn.

I talked to a jew today by accident at work. One of my coworkers asked him about Trump and Jerusalem. His response was, "It matters very little, Jerusalem has been Israels capital for decades".

It was interesting to have some insight into the Israeli mind. He was a decent enough guy but they are very isolationist and have such a huge in group bias. Personally I dont like what happened in Palestine and I dont like the Israeli mentality.

>Personally I dont like what happened in Palestine and I dont like the Israeli mentality.

i doubt (((they))) give a fuck

>Jerusalem has been Israels capital for decades
Well he is right. Arabs never cared about the place in the first place.