What is the break point to becoming a roastie...

What is the break point to becoming a roastie? How many sexual partners are women allowed to have before becoming a roastie?

Nice

in many cases, just the thought alone will do.

anything over 3 is a roastie imo, it's unreasonable to think a woman won't have a sexual partner at least once in this day and age.

There are virgins and there are roasties.
If I'm mad about a virgin girl I might call her a roastie but I have no authority on the subject, so you shouldn't take that in count.

>How many sexual partners are women allowed to have before becoming a roastie?
doesn't specify age so my answer is 1

My wife has had over 100 sexual partners, most of them black
Even now after our third child she still has sex with the occasional bull

Once you get to 31 one night stands/500 miles of dick rammed through your cunt 6-8 inches at a time?

its worn out and blown out, so what is 32 right? >:D

Only a roastie if she fucks non-whites.

A thot is a broad who sleeps around.

You are meant to save yourself for someone you love and raise children with. That is why it's called making love.

This should help OP. Like many things in people, roastie's are on a spectrum. Those who have just begun their cock carouseling will have sprouted a moreso modest amount of gabagool gash. The heavy hitters will have stretched and bored open their tulips until they more closely resemble a suicide victim's gunshot exit wound.

My ex had like 12 different sexual partners before I met her at age twenty three, and that was too many for me to get past. Her pussy was still pristine and tight though.

Thats fucked and I hope it's not true, you're a piece of fucking filthy trash if it is.

Roasties are made, not born. Makes you wonder who benefits from there being no more pretty innie pussies for anyone.

roastie is too good a word to use for just coal burners, we have to let it go for the greater good.

^-this. No hymen no diamond.

FPBP

IF YOU ARE A FORNICATOR YOU ARE A WHORE OR A WHOREMONGER AND WILL BURN IN HELL YOU CAN'T REPENT BECAUSE YOU DON'T "BELIEVE" IT'S ACTUALLY WRONG

This bloke gets it.
I'm in the kitchen right now preparing sandwiches for my wife's bulls while they're busy with her.

That's silly. A roastie need only accumulate a few lesions and a couple hundred Chad hours of mechanical pressing and stretching to annihilate her labial collagen until her innie droops like bologna stapled beside an axe wound.

if you are already gonna fork over the cash for a diamond, you should just give a little bit more for the surgery

Mantras for the 21st Century as we rebuild human sexuality from this wasteland:

>No Hymen, No Diamond
>Eat Box, Get Pox

If she breathes she's a roastie

>I have no idea how vaginas work, the post.

What if a roastie's pussy actually tasted like beef?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Dane in denial

Only question is whether you dangle mudflaps or eat them

This is it, you must be a virgin and I'll marry & provide for you.

Virgin women can also be roasties
Any degenerate women that shows slutty behavior no matter how young is a roastie
A roastie is a slutty chick even if she’s just trying to be cool to the right chads

jealous roastie detected

Fell for my roastie detecting trap
Roastie detected

>How many sexual partners are women allowed to have before becoming a roastie?

Depends on who it is, usually one.

At least you're allowed out of the shed when they're over.

>They put spices on him

Nope, sorry, that's not quite right, sweetie. A roastie is a precise definition, referring to that state a woman reaches through promiscuity alone where her beefy labia extrude from her vaginal canal, and dangle like deli meat. Hope this helps.

If large labia are caused by having lots of sex, couldn't a women get them just by having a lot of sex with one partner

OUT

And take your oncogenic hpv infected twat with you.

Roasties are the female version of dudes with 2 inch dicks.

No one wants it and the only difference is the media hasn't spent multiple decades turning it into a joke.

1: first hug/ semi sexual “what is this?” moment
2: first official kiss
3: first tit grab, could coincide with first kiss
4: first time she grabbed a dick
5: first time she made a dick puke jizz

These are the first five steps of American womanhood. If you don’t believe me you can ask my daughter, because she went through all of these steps with me.

fpbp

Fp=Thot Patrol.

True but now I have to go back, I have to take my wife's kids to school in a few hours

I'm assuming you have a 2 inch dick as well

>gabagool gash.

Sir.

fpbp

Between 1 and 3 per year is the maximum, this times the years spent single means it's different for every girl.

Don't listen to the absolutists, 99% are unironic frustrated incels.