Do you like candy?

Do you like candy?

I prefer coffee. Nice comfy but tasty coffee for comfy days off.

Nah shit makes you a fat ass.

I fucking love candy

I sure do.

I want Hotaru to entice me into her rape van with candy.

I want to eat Hotaru-sama's freshly produced chocolate.

How many ribbons did Hotaru get?

I ought to keep a tally of how many times I've came to Hotaru's armpits.

>scans never

Has Kokonotsu agreed to come work with Hotaru yet?

>tfw a Japanese market opened up near me 1 month ago and they have everything from the Dagashi Kashi eps
>they make benot boxes in house
>import bakery items from NYC Japanese bakeries and bakeries in Japan

I would have probably blown $200 by now if it was closer to me. Thankfully I have to drive 30 min, drive to the other side of a city, and pay for parking to get there.

I want Hotaru to trap me in a genjutsu and do lewd things to my unconscious body.

pettanko-chan is better

How much dagashi cost?

Cheaper than other asian markets in the area for products that overlap; way fucking more expensive than Japan.

Prices range from $1.50 to $3.99 depending on the size of the snack. Pocky probably $2 cheaper than the vietnamese market less than 10 min away. Giant Caplico $2. Those meiji 'premium' cookie sandwiches are $3.50.

Ridiculous. Dagashi for 1 or 2 bucks? Also, why does the US charge one fucking buck for a can of coke as well? I live in central america and i pay 50 cents for it, and that's still fucking expensive. I remember the time when coke used to cost 35 cents.

Why is she putting on a swimsuit over another swimsuit? It looks fun as fuck, though.

post sweaty girls, especially feet

You can still get a 12pack for 3 dollars but yea I dont get the dollar/can meme

Costs a lot to import goods from Japan so they're expensive. Our own goods are cheap. Candy bars are 2 for $1, blowpops ~$0.25.

Inflation is also a factor. Inflation in the US isn't properly calculated (on purpose - they changed the way the calculations were done to make the economy look better after the recession)

sweet outside
sweet inside

try not to think about it too much.

Are there pics of her putting M&Ms on her nipples?

When I get my hands on that candy ass

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Do people who don't like candy exist?

Not that I've seen.

How can this be? Such fetish fuel going to waste.

I like THAT candy

>THAT

hotaru is candy

uh oh, I accidentally burnt the coffee! I hope you guys don't mind too much!

No tip

i want coffee filtered through her pantsu

How old is she again?

Does it matter to you?

Well yeah, I don't want to get cucked by my dad.

old enough

How the fuck I never fapped to that doujin?

delet

I like ARMPITS

Ah yes, the "Saya Supreme" is a very popular drink! I hope you also noticed the price, it is indeed ¥3000. For an additional ¥1000 you can keep the "filter" as a souvenir.

If you can get cucked by your dad, you deserve to be cucked by your dad

I do, but given the choice I prefer coffee.

MUH

How can she be so pure sex?

But was she autistic? Did she ever get excited about anything but sweets?

She's just slow. Imagine when she figures out how good sex is. And then incorporates candy into sex. She's going to fucking lose her mind.

Lewd quads don't lie

You know, that eye is going to get infected

True shame this show had no substance to it and wasted one of the best waifus in recent memory

A lot of people say this, but I found it pretty comfy if not anything spectacular.

Hotaru's love nectar is literally high fructose corn syrup.

I'm fat. So, yes I do.

I know, I didn't find it terrible yet I'm also in no hurry to watch it again. It's just another SoL comedy and a mediocre one at that. It could have been so much more.

Tbf her personality wouln't work so well outside of a comfy show, in a "serious" or "dramatic" show it would feel out of place

it's ok to like to watch comfy things sometimes

>Candy
>not chocolate master race

W-what's going on here?

My problem with it isn't that it's quote-unquote 'comfy' or not serious. I took issue with the fact of how boring it was. All the episodes play out exactly the same. Even the main premise is lost after the first episode and isn't brought up until the last two. I can understand why people might enjoy it but it just wasn't my cup of tea and I think a lot of people feel the same.

I want to unwrap her clothes as she wraps her legs around me.

I like Hotaru. I'm more of a salty snack kind of guy though.

pretty hot
except loli

i just binge watched through it yesterday since the 2 girls are so hot, and found it appalling. barely any comedy or ecchi, nothing going for it really. the blonde guy is a total bro though.

So busy looking for substance you forgot to have fun.

I like candy in my coffee

What now

Sounds gross

>Thankfully I have to drive 30 min, drive to the other side of a city, and pay for parking to get there.
Then take the pike

>take the pike
Harsh

yeah but these are always sold out
GOAT candy

Peppermint candy does wonder for the coffee, as does chocolate

That's a doujin cover? I thought it was just fan art! What the fuck, someone needs to scan it now!

>great characters with charming personalities
>anime is just about Hotaru telling you the history of Dagashi that you'll forget about in 10 minutes because she's trying to apply literally any situation to candy

I know the show's called Dagashi Kashi but come the fuck on, you can do more with these characters instead of having them stand around hearing something they can google.

so much this. such good characters wasted on a shit show.

Shut up niggers

I want a girlfriend

rip tongue

I'm too close to having the beetus. Besides, saya is best.

Said noone ever

I want Hotaru to taste my candy.

What would her ass taste like?

What are some salty snacks that you would like to eat with Hotaru?

Not the user you were responding to, but I'd let her have a taste of some of my salty cream after reminding her not to bite.

Maybe because she says things without realizing that they could be taken as lewd things? She's innocently erotic and that shit is hot.

Please stop, I already fapped once today.

very much so

HEEEEY CALORIE QUEEEEEEN

Why Hotaru is best
Is actually somewhat nice
Has Good Breasts
Has Good Ass
Has Good Fasion Sense
Has Good Armpits
Is Bisexual
Is Lewd.

unknowingly lewd

qt314