So what's going to happen to this guy now?

So what's going to happen to this guy now?

you follow reddit, you tell us

He'll post on Sup Forums saying he did nothing wrong.

Nothing
He thought the bloke had a gun an acted accordingly

Australia takes the lead on most cucked post early in the thread.

Probably retire early on a big cash payout because of work related stress.

Civil lawsuit for wrongful death, i would expect now the vids out. Basically he'll get OJed

>"Hurr Durr Muh Ebil POOlice"
This sounds like something BLM would post
How do you know how this cop felt in that moment?
Dont think hes going to be haunted b this the rest of his life?

>caring about the feelings of a manlet
What the fuck?

I'm thinking it'll be more like a solid Zimmerman-ing.

deep state will recruit him. be part of lon horichis squad on next deepstate vs. american citizenry op.

>Civil lawsuit for wrongful death

this

I dont give a shit about him
But people should put themselves in his shoes before judging at least

If Zimmerman is still alive and kickin, this guy will be fine. No one is going to get near him, and if he was let go another department will take him.

>be manlet
>feel threatened by taller man
>open fire
dont think thats how it works bud
also
>Dont think hes going to be haunted b this the rest of his life?
>being haunted by murder is reason to escape justice
hahah, fuck off manlet. Id really like to hear what happens to this guy when he does get to prison, it only takes one inmate to recognize that face or the tatoos

>120 cm manlet
>put yourself in his shoes
Uhm, sweetie, wearing high heels is for faggets

He was aquitted. Not even a fucking leaf has made a post this stupid.

>Gets call about someone with a gun in the building
>Kick down the door
>Give the bloke orders to follow
>Makes a move as if hes going for a gun
>Take him down
I would have done it to

Isn't it obvious?

He'll direct a broadway production of Cats

He's going to have more slide threads created about him than there are people using Sup Forums.

>kick down the door
Well that sums up how much you know about what happaned. thanks for the thread bumps

He will get a job at Troy like that Ruby Ridge guy. :^)

Ive seen the vid i was just going of memory
Didnt he kick it down or did he open it?
The point i made still stands

those eyebrows just do NOT look right on a lady

Cool Shareblue posting.

Did you even watch the video? You shill fuck.

He got fired two months later. Any police force that hired him would be a sitting duck for lawsuits.

They exited the room, both were in the hallway. Its the most dangerous spot you can be in as a Cop shouting orders, its called the Fatal Funnel. If someone was in the room with a weapon he could have ambushed them, thats why they had the guy and girl come to them in that weird manner. Should have been turned around pacing backwards and once they were cleared the team could move forward and clear the hotel room... not sure why they made themselves stay in the Funnel for so long... then again I dont know how big their clearing team was either.

Six man team with a fucking sergeant yelling contradictory orders. If they were worried about an unseen shooter, they should have had him clear the dodgy area first. As it was they had him in a supine restraining position, then made him get up and move again.

They should have had the jury try to follow the same orders and seen how many of them would get "shot". Anyway, when did a cops life become worth more than the citizens they are sworn to "serve and protect"? This is part of the militarisation mentality of western police - at war with citizens and the cop going home is all that matters.

It would be nice if a pig shot your family up

banned from xbox live
no more cod

He'll marry Bradley Manning and they'll have some proper horrible kids via bum sex.
IRL it seems to be the job to take if you fancy killing defenceless people but don't want to run the risk of jail. Join the police and assume everyone is an armed threat even when they clearly are not - hey, it's the fucking rules!

He's going to kill himself at some point. Not because of guilt or remorse of killing someone but because he won't be able to accept the new realities he'll face in his life.

should be redrawn for the woman sucking his dick.

well since he's free, he won't be safe to walk the streets

>But people should put themselves in his shoes before judging at least
feet binding was banned 100 years ago

Found the shill.

He'll be jobless and largely ostracised by the community he lives within until he decides to move, then he will be recognized and similarly outcast to any neighbourhood he moves to.

At some point he will put a gun to his head and blow his brains out.

Why so down on this guy if the guy he killed was black yall would be calling for him to be man of the year.

Probably gonna hit puberty at some point in the next couple of years

with any luck he eats his gun
with less luck his family is bullied until he eats his gun

hopefully someone finds him and puts a bullet in his head

Underrated by her name is Chelsea, Lord Bong

>Hands up!

>Okay okay! P-please don't shoot me please!

>I didn't say Simon says!
Pew pew pew!

found the cuck

I feel really really bad for Daniel's daughters ;- ;

He killed someone in cold blood. That means that when he dies, he will spend eternity in hell.

He'll lose his ass in the lawsuit and will be a broke NEET for the rest of his life.

Ugh idgaf about all the edgelord cop love. This guy is an asshole and didn't need to shoot that dude. Dead guy will not go home now, his parents gave birth to him and he lead his life only to be ended by some idiot for no good reason. And the institutions will hold no one accountable, as usual. This cop and the events that we see surrounding him is a microcosm of our politicians and our political system. This has nothing to do with niggers.

Yeah, he'll remind himself of it every time he feels like masturbating.