Can someone enlighten me as to why she isn't replying?

Can someone enlighten me as to why she isn't replying?

Because she knows she got got my boi

Wow what a roastie. Fuck that hoe man.

In all,honesty she is a hoe but ur a beta cus she aint leaving with you lmfao

Lol whst a beta lmfao

Could you translate this? I'm not fluent in ebonics.

I dont speak nigger, Someone translate this.

>MMS
You're kidding, right?

Me2 pls

this one isnt too hard, u can do it

op is a fag.

Could a mutt translate this into standard English for us?

So fucking retarded I would shoot them both.

He's saying he knows she is cheating on him, so she shouldn't judge him for cheating on her.

Really, it's just niggers being promiscuous because they have no sexual morals.

I'm a southerner who has to deal with their shitty ebonics everyday and I still don't understand what the fuck OP posted.
I hate that they keep making up new words for words that already exist because they are too retarded to articulate themselves correctly.

This doesn’t make me any less confused. The brood sow was apparently taking notice of another male at a party whereafter the male Cedric decided to go home and later tell her that he also is participating in extramarital fornication?

I literally can't understand the conversation.

I would have an easier time if it was in fucking Mongolian because at least I could use a translator.

Why do americans tolerate this?

I see, they type like bydlo.

Think of it this way. The most important thing to understand about nigger """"culture"""" is that it is entirely reliant upon "respect" which they achieve through "fronting" (lying). So the negress "dissed" (disrespected) Cedric by showing up to the party with a married man, even though she is not married. So he left (and apparently lied to her as well). In order to reestablish his respect, he mildly chided her, posted a stale meme in an attempt to pretend she wants him more than he wants her, and asserted that he, too, is philandering. However, he also texted her three times to show just how much he doesn't care, which is a clear sign that he does, and then he posted on Sup Forums of all places looking for support and validity from strangers that he views as his in group.

It's fairly standard nigger tier behavior, honestly.

Maybe its my moderate assburgers, but yeah, I can't parse this shit. No idea whats happening.

because its been 5 minutes you autistic nice guy faggot