Say something nice about her

Say something nice about her

Can't wait for doujins where she gets raped or gives footjobs.

Would ask for hand in marriage

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Neko is the only good thing about this garbage.

Best girl of the season.

She's not worst girl of the season because Slutneki exists.

So, if Slutneki didn't exist, then she'd be worst girl?

Best pantyhose of the season.

She's not fat

Preach it.

She's cute. Very cute.

Where was best girl (male) last episose?

I wanna fuck her slave, er, maid

Aki-sama is a Goddess. I would throw myself at her magnificent legs and swear fealty, offering my body and soul to her.

>we will never have a manga author brave enough to say fuck you and go the trap route in a harem

Yes. Both are shit though

I like the way you think.

She has nice hair.

She's best girl in a bad series. Also best bratty brat of the season.

She has great legs

Delicious Flat Chest.

She's falling for the DENNIS system.

Her personality sucks and she's not even a loli so her body type sucks too. What sort of failure of a human being consumes so much food and can't attain a feminine form, the trap is more woman than she is.

Primed femdom material.

>she's not even a loli so her body type sucks too

This so much. Skeletons are disgusting.

She's a more dere version of Yukino.

>not liking DFC on older girls
I came here to smug at you.

tall and flat is literally the worst combination, just like oppai loli.

Masamune beat you to that.

So much wrong. Most troubling is how gay you are.

Kill yourself.

thats not sleepy maid or class rep.

>not liking perflat and sexy Krul too
Seek help, chubbyfag.

>liking deformed aliens

I want to hold her hand through the park and take her to a nice restaurant and be a good husband to her.

>Absolutely hate Nisekoi
>Hear how this series is even shittier
>Watch it
>Aki is fucking adorable
So I pieced together that people are considering this worse than Nisekoi because the titular revenge doesn't happen and it's all a misunderstanding. I'd agree with it being shit if it weren't for Aki being so damn cute so I'm all for the romance end.

I mean, at least it isn't nearing Nisekoi levels of longevity.

Got nice pantyhose
That's it though
Dropped this shit when I realized that MC was actually going to fall for this cunt

DFC is great is they actually look even slightly feminine. She's just a wire frame, why don't you make a love doll out of toothpicks, the effect is roughly the same. Just fuck a man if you want a creature with no hips, although as said before, even the trap has a better body type, so you might just be hopeless.

Oppai loli is best combination don't lie.

>So I pieced together that people are considering this worse than Nisekoi because the titular revenge doesn't happen and it's all a misunderstanding.
Pretty much.

I appreciate that it didn't take them years to arrive at the conclusion enough.

The ending is the maid who is helping Masamune is the queen of the cunts, who deserves nothing but suffering, and Aki is just a complete retard. Honestly keeping it straight as a revenge manga would have been better, could have been like animu Count of Monte Cristo, since Gankutsuou was too fucking weird.

I like the concept of this show but holy shit is Aki just a piece of garbage. She's an absolute nightmare, but she's somehow redeemed by the fact that she eats a lot and is somewhat oblivious? Give me a break.

I thought I would hate her but the latest two episodes actually made me like her. Props to the show for that, I suppose.

>I like the concept of this show but holy shit is Aki just a piece of garbage.
This, like other user said this would be a cool Count of Monte Cristo scenario too bad all the other girls are better then main girl.

>go full on revenge on a girl who called you pig one time
It would be fucking stupid.

I think it would have been better if she was actually really nice, and the MC has to learn to put old grudges aside and appreciate her for whom she is now. Here she's just a bitch and deserves whatever pain he can dish out.

>"It could've been like Count of monte cristo!"
Stop that. It's annoying to see you talking about that all the time - and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by laying all the blame on one nebulous person instead of assuming it's actually a bunch of retards - and honestly, I much prefer it as a fluffy romance story with a twist to it.

Aki is the best girl though, and as said it'd be really dumb to follow through on it completely. Not that I expect somebody with taste as poor as you to understand that, though.

Is the twist that the main girl is so detestable that it doesn't make sense for the MC to ever develop real feelings for her?

>detestable
I have no idea how you could think that, frankly.

>and honestly, I much prefer it as a fluffy romance story with a twist to it
So like literally every story of this type. Any retard could have seen the ending from the very first chapter, minus the heel turn on the maids part. Of course he was going to give up his revenge, and of course he was going to fall for her, despite her myriad, crippling flaws, because that's the safe, boring plot progression. This story could not have been more by the numbers if they tried.

Aki is only good if youre one of those faggots that liked to be stepped on.

Honestly, I enjoy Nisekoi more as flawed as it was. Masamune-kun is a light load and gets to the point faster than Nisekoi and Aki is very cute, but Chitoge and Raku's interactions are on a different level of cuteness and that wins me over.

Yep! There's nothing wrong with that. Going for something "unexpected" is often the worse path. Perhaps you'll understand as your tastes mature.

>publicly humiliates anyone who dares to confess to her
Does this sound like a good person to you?

>he's not into femdom
gays not welcome here

I disliked Chitoge and Raku both so Masamune already has me set.

>mature taste
>still defending generic highschool romcoms
Nani?

femdom=/=letting her walk allover you
faggot grow a pair

It makes sense for a popular girl like her, the only way to get dudes away from her if she doesn't want to be around them is to be as brutal as possible.

I repeat
>he's not into femdom
gays not welcome here

We can still be friends, right?

What she does is a whole different level of "forceful rejection." She's also a spoiled brat who treats her maid like a slave. Honestly I have no idea how you could defend any of this as acceptable behavior.

I'm all for an Aki end so yeah

Like I said, you might understand later on.

are you the type to let her use you as a toilet?

Evidently the adage "Variety is the spice of life" is lost on boring individuals like you. Just keep consuming the same coffee every single day, never try anything new, never innovate. I can see now why garbage like isekai propagates so much. Your types are utterly terrified of doing something interesting, because it has the chance to fail.

>he doesn't even that, which overlaps the different types of archetypes made for femdom
The man has a point. You have to be gay.

Honestly, there's no point arguing here. You clearly have bad taste and there's nothing I can do to change that, so I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

Teach me Anime Sensei. Teach me to understand the intricacies of appealing to dickless otaku.

>Aki whiteknights and apologists at full throttle

Every Masamune thread.

Good.

>treats everyone around her like garbage
>"wtf why am i so miserable????"
What a stellar heroine. Granted she's a spoiled little shit from wealth, so her parents are clearly shit too. And her maid caused her to lose the one person who was improving her personality, so she's absolute trash also. And that person was so obsessed with being slighted that he spent like a decade planning revenge, so that's a terrible person also.

Christ is anyone in this story not a piece of shit?

>liking women who won't walk all over you and destroy any meaningful relationship with their shitty attitude
>bad taste
What is wrong with the posters in this thread?

You're masochist.

you must also be the type to let a girl use you as a toilet, again femdom=/= letting a girl walk allover you.

Whining about how it should've been an edgy revenge story isn't a good use of your time, user-kun.

>And that person was so obsessed with being slighted that he spent like a decade planning revenge, so that's a terrible person also.
To be fair, they had a childhood marriage promise going on and everything and then she (apparently) blew him off, I can understanding him being a little mad about that. Plus, she helped him stand up against bullies, without her he would've had to stand up anyway.

That's kind of a false dichotomy you have there. You don't have to go that far to defend your gayness, user. But if you can't even find appeal, much less tolerate something like a girl literally dominating you like you are a scrub man servant or the like when the master is enjoying herself and exerting power, then you can't be into femdom.

Is there a MILF in this show?

Yes. The best kind.

That's a child.

She's 42. Try not to think about it too hard, the mangaka didn't.

I appreciate this reference/joke

Gankutsuou is an opera, user. If it wasn't weird it wouldn't be worth watching.

>a child
The best kind of MILF.

That's kind of the point, their both pieces of shit learning not to be such huge pieces of shit as they realize their true feelings for eachother.

Aki isn't garbage. She's fronting because of what happened in the past which is Yoshina's fault . She's been hiding her true emotions/behavior until Dyke Masamune shows up. What we've seen when they are together is just a cute and caring girl.
>Is the twist that the main girl is so detestable that it doesn't make sense for the MC to ever develop real feelings for her?
The twist is That she isn't a bad girl at all. She doesn't trust men and thus becomes rude to them whenever they get close to her. The reason is because Masamune left in her childhood (which broke their promise and crushed her), but it wasn't her that told him off, it was Yoshina pretending to be Aki. In essence, this misunderstanding caused each person to not trust anybody, but now it's out in the open (next chapter) they don't have to put up those walls. You also get the perspective of Aki to young Masamune, trying to help him out; getting him more confident and stronger; and later admitting in an aside that she had a crush on him. . Regardless, in the anime Masamune always remembered that she was also sweet, even telling Yoshina that he almost fell for her during their first date. I guess they mistake they made was not revealing more of her sweet side, but I got that from the manga and the latest anime episode.

Best girl!

I don't care what anyone else says, a pair of goofy autists yearning after each other over what happened a decade ago and refusing to consider anyone else as a result is endearing to me.

Is true that he's going to leave her?

Those who keeps asking these sort of questions really should read the manga. It's only 39 chapters, could do it in 2 hours tops in one sitting. Unlike the anime, the manga leaves little room for misinterpretations with its narrative and non-verbalized thoughts. Purely objective, she isn't a bad girl with a rotten heart. She's a lot more sweet than not. But males who try to get close to her by asking her out are rejected harshly and cruelly by her for a reason. That reason is quite ironic and parallels MC's reason for revenge in that they both go out of their way to hurt others because they were had their hearts torn out when they were young.

>yearning
Nobody is yearning. Masamune wants revenge for being turned down and that's his sole focus atm. Aki just doesn't trust boys because of the past and the shallowness of the guys who go after her. Now those things are cleared up and they can stop fronting. To expect that level of maturity in a highschooler is unfair, perhaps if he was an adult we can say that.

I'm not sure what longing after somebody has to do with maturity, but okay.

Can't wait to see that scene animated, it's gonna be great.

I can't wait either. The maturity was in line with your previous statement that they should find other people. Usually, bad habits, as a result of trauma (if you can call it such) are broken through experience. Of which there is no backstory about because Masamune was isolated in the forest and Aki kept to her guns. But there isn't any story in that.

This scene was interesting, especially the backdrop. Weird that they showed them being together or touching. I wonder if Yoshino liked Aki after they've been together.

Probably a bit of that and also guilt at manipulating him, since she was already beating herself up over what had happened years ago.

Childhood is when you idolize Aki.
Adulthood is when you realize Yoshino makes more sense.

She's very cute when she cries.