strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bestiality is wrong desu

Only if it's a horse

wrong

But user, the better snake fucks you.

What if the snake consents though?

Wasn't this covered years ago?

What a bad thread, are you not ashamed of yourself?

>translated by her older sister
This is where she fails the test.

Superior Snek.

Dammit which monster can give me a foot job withput clawing my shit off

we all do

Why the fuck was the legit Monster Musume thread deleted but this one kept around?

Mods want to fuck a snake.

Mods want YOU to fuck a snake

Reminder that the manga will never be Lewd again.....Okay guys jokes aside I gave up I spend my whiole life trying to fight censorship and drawing lolis, But this is too much for me That guy who told me to kill myself was right.
There's no point in going on with this Im not only leaving Sup Forums and the internet I wont draw anymore and I will kill myself tonight It's too much the whole world is being censored I can't have fun with anything anymore, horrible things happen on this world yet...you are not allowed to be "pollitical incorrect" for entertainment purposes I don't wanna be an artist I know i was annoying and sorry.
Keep loving this series if you want but Okayado it's just another puppet and I don't wanna be a puppet of this censored world, I'm sorry for all Now keep having fun, I don't wanna see this world fall apart so I rather die, right now,Bye.

k

I want to have snex with this snek and take responsibility

I'd like to fuck this snake

Is this the Mon Musu thread?

Don't lewd my wife bitch

This is the shitposting thread, so yes.

Reminder that only best snek is allowed in this thread, all other posters will be punished accordingly.

Dogs are loud as fuck, nearly impossible to sex a dog.

What kind of snake goes gronk?

The gronky kind

Just buy a python or something.
Preferably a .357 one and eat the barrel you degenerate scum, I once saw 3dpd video with a snake, it was disgusting and wrong.

A gekko or any cat-type, their claws are retractable and paws are soft.

You don't fuck monster girls, you slay them or lock them up forever to protect the society from degeneracy.

>You don't fuck monster girls
>you lock them up forever to protect the society from degeneracy.
Why not both?

>You don't fuck monster girls, you slay them or lock them up forever to protect the society from degeneracy.
That's the really hard way to have children with them. It's just easier to fuck them.

Canonically speaking does snake even having a hole you can into?

Yes but no anal. She has a cloaca instead.

if all else fails there's always snek tongue

When is the chapter TL? Has there been any updates from fwpa?

What is a cloaca? I didn't take biology in school.

Don't worry
I can shitpost in your honor.

In birds and reptiles they don't have separate hole for urine and feces. They have one hole that does both. Also that's the same hole the chicken egg comes out of.

3 in one user, just fucking google it or pick up a chicken and examine it thoroughly from the rear.

>cloaca

Pussy up top. Cloaca near the end of her tail.

A multi purpose orifice.

>no anal
*only anal
Fixed that for you user.

checked

rolling for quiet shy type

That is asking for an infection. How can you put your dick in something so unsanitary?

Please

Miia is a little different in the fact she has a human vagina in just about the same place and then the cloaca near the end of her tail.

Youre all niggers

Anubis get

You're a double nigger

ROLLIN FOR SP00KY WAIFU

Farewell horny warrior.

XD

well i'm not mad but still

I fucking love black booty bitches

Obviously a snexually frustrated snake with no Snek English dictionary available to help her explain that you should pound her like a screen door in a hurricane.

This but if that wouldn't be the case - you really shouldn't.
Reptiles and birds don't have much in chewing department so they usually swallow prey\food whole, even going as far as eating small rocks for better digestion.
Bird poo is a plague on modern industrial car painting, it's fucking ruined if birdshit managed to land on your car below freezing.
The digestion ferments are so potent - even bones, hair and horns get digested in big snakes.

>You will never watch LazyTown with Polt.

Rolling.

I doubt Polt would be energetic about watching you jerk off to 12 year olds with pink hair and a bunch of ugly puppets.

>ywn break Polt's legs

That's completely the opposite of what I was saying. I think she'd laugh at the way that show portrays fit people as being superheroes and lazy people as being evil.

Oh. That makes sense. Sorry for mischaracterizing you.

Bye.

Rolled 77. Chose Succubus

>I think she'd laugh at the way that show portrays fit people as being superheroes
I'd rather see her get inspired to run around town in a patriotic leotard and thigh-high shiny boots.

Any big girl please.

Ahh jeez, now I have to choose.

I love you.

>as if lamias have any competition

Here's hoping I get baphomet.

Eh, anything flat is fine.

>no Dragon

Give me a plant.

Why is there a criminally low amount of monstergirl hentai videos. Its literally all i need. All they ever make is girls getting fucked by ugly ass monsters. Or the boring as fuck casual succubus.

I want to see a normal dude fucking the type of monster girls in this show.

Please, we need this in the draw thread.

Wouldn't it be great if there was an animated version of the monster girl encyclopedia like some kind of nature documentary?

Good taste OP

That would be kind of cool. It would get boring though after the 120th girl uses her one unique trait to cause you to go into an insatiable lust and you just end up having sex until you die if you die.

Just show them this and mention the leotard and boots, user.

Papi and Suu make the best tag team of smugness.

Sweet dreams.

I ship Polt and Sportacus now. Someone get Jmantime on the horn.

strawpoll.me/12153778

hmmm

"While Jim searches the floor of the Gigantes' cave for the tranquilizer dart he dropped, lets take a moment to talk about the fine insurance products available from Mutual of Omaha."

If you fuck enough, their Demonic Energy mixes with your Spirit Energy and gives you superpowers. One of them is being able to fuck for hours without dying.

I know comrade. That's why I put that caveat in.

She pretty much is a Monstergirl Sportacus.

>he doesn't want to spend eternity in the embrace of his waifu

My waifu is Suu. I would want to spend as much time as possible with her but not just having sex. I want to walk through the park on a summer day with two scoops of ice cream on a waffle cone. I want to visit Rome with her. I want to raise three beautiful slime buds with her. I want two cats for them to pet, and pay them an allowance based on a list of chores that will teach them money sense, and the joy of hard work's well earned reward. I want to lay on a water bed with Suu, and stare into her emerald green eyes as our children bound into the room to sleep with mommy and daddy. ;_;

So is Polt an exhibitionist?

Yes

Fuckin sloot

>Reading the lyrics of Suu's song and Mero's song
so sad
>Miia's song
very sweet
>Zombina and Doppel's song
very funny
>Manako's song
very disturbing
she sounds so cute, yet the lyrics talks about shooting you
Lala's song when? I need to listen to her cutesy voice

She's probably just naturally lewd. She isn't being dirty by dressing in a tank top and tight shorts, that's just how she likes to dress. She also has the energy to fuck you until you pass out.

Would your waifu actually like you if you two were to meet?