Dragon Ball Super

I'm glad they didn't forget about Raditz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/825771454302081025
kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fusion between all six versions of Zamasu when?

GT IS CANON

Goku is such a heartless motherfucker.
Doesnt give a fuck about his brother/mother/father. Didnt try to revive his grandpa. Doesnt give a fuck about goten/gohan/chi-chi and he is supposed to be the pure sayian of earth? Even vegeta has more of a social understanding then goku.

>Even vegeta has more of a social understanding then goku.
That's because Vegeta didn't hit his head as a baby. Goku is literally mentally retarded.

Saiyans don't have the same concept of family like humans do, with the exception of the royal bloodline

>I can't wait for someone's fanfiction about this
Actually I already thinked about it some days ago during a shower, but Zamasu would be too stronger to be defeated (or fighted in an interesting way)

>Brother.
Geez, I wonder why he didn't want to revive the guy who wanted him to kill a bunch of people, before kidnapping his son and cause his death.
>Didnt try to revive his grandpa.
His grandpa was pretty happy in the after-life, he asked not to get revived.

Goku is pure of heart, it never was said he was pure good.

>thinked about it
welcome back, spic

>2 armbands

In DBF you can fuse 5 characters, right? If you discount the Zamasu killed by Beerus, still four regular Zamasu and one Black-Zamasu, they can use the Maxi Fusion I guess?

Or toriyama is a bad writer. Yeah probably that. I mean, I loved dragonball as a kid but the man forgets his own characters consistently.

>everyone who isn't fluent in English is a spic

if Raditz had given him a good fight like Vegeta he would have totally revived him

They're probably just turn into Merged Zamasu with a sash

Goku is a fucking G. He fucks chi-chi doggystyle and deepsthroat the cunt to oblivion without giving that hoe a kiss.

Here's a picture Goku and his real son

>Hurr hurr Goku so retarded because he have brain damage
People who say this are retarded. Goku was naive during the early stages of Dragon Ball because he was raised away from civilization not because he was dropped on his head, the only thing that did was change his personality.

Toriyama stated in an interview this

>tfw literally had a dream with raditz in it and didn't even watch the episode

Objective truth

Goku truly is a real nigga. Impregnates his chick twice without giving that bitch a little smack and fucks off with a lil negro from india.

>It's another retards try and shit on Goku's character episode.

Goku doesn't give a fuck about that shitskin, as soon as he can't fight Goku well enough, it's back over the wall with him

please stop posting the strongest human it triggers me, post more Krillin k?

Sounds like an excuse made after the fact. Plus, goku LOVES his family. Every time he's been away from them is when he's been killed protecting them.

And is he saying saiyans not caring about their families is cultural or genetic? If it was cultural vegetas case would make more sense. He was raised on Planet vegeta, and he also didn't care much for trunks or bulma for a few years.

Too bad we wont see anything from jamal besides the tournament battle. I hope super goes beyond the 10 years in between buu arc and EoZ.

twitter.com/Herms98/status/825771454302081025

>Monday's episode of the Fuji TV show Nonstop will interview Nozawa and Kiyoshi Hikawa, and show the new opening "Limit-Break x Survivor"

NEW OPENING IN 3-4 HOURS! GET HYPE.

Stay mad Sup Forums faggot.

Dwarf is inside the robot.

>Doesnt give a fuck about his brother/mother/father.

His brother was an evil dick and why should he care about his father or mother? The person who would care about them is Kakarotto, but this person died when he was hit in the head and Goku was born.
Grandpa Gohan was his only parent, as far as Goku is concerned. Goku doesn't know nor cares about Kakarotto's past.

>goku LOVES his family
This

please tell me that isn't a fucking frog

>No girl Kaioshins

>goku LOVES his family
He does, but in the same way that he loves his friends.

show me the least bit of compassion Goku shows that little pajeet
come on, show me a scan

>Gohan never wanted to be a fighter
>Goten is too busy being a chad thundercock

Face it, Uub is the closest Goku will ever have to a real apprentice. Plus Uub is the stronkest human after all.

Color of their strips is different. Dwarf is probably from the robot's mirror universe though, considering how their emblems are otherwise similar, like Beerus/Champa, so he might have a robot too if there's someone inside that robot.

the one with the clown looks female to me user

>muh waifus

Shut up.
The one next to the clown could be a female, though.

Yeah I'm sure that Goku has kids with Kurilin and Bulma like his does with Chi Chi.

>Goku cares about a helpless 4 years old kid he babysit
WOW DUDE best father ever
Goku loves Gohan, Goku loves Goten, Goku loves Chichi, but he loves Bulma, Oolong, Krilin and the others too. Everyone is his friend, so he loves everyone, that's all

Dont mind just posting strongest earthling

>They were beasts who lost their fangs
>yet they are still alive?

According to Hollywood, adoptive parents are useless and easily disposable. Only blood matter.

>Kaioshin
>female
Guys...

>who are West Kaioshin and Time Kaioshin?

Friendly reminder isekai yamcha is canon

Not canon?

There was a female Kaioshin originally. Although Toriyama might ignore that now that he only wants what's the equivalent of the Dai Kaioshin for each universe rather than directional Kaioshins.

True that

I wonder if Uub can use his hair like Buu's head tentacle and turn things into candy and food. If learned that he'd be able to feed village fine.

?

female Shinjis are a thing

which is kinda weird actually as they cannot reproduce and grow from trees

according to one of the guides, there's a main kaioshin and then three back-up ones
the Dai Kaioshin was the main one while Shin the Jobber was a simple back-up who ended up becoming the main one

And now I'm sad, because he will never be relevant again ;_;

He is technically the strongest z-fighter

how is loving all his friends a bad thing?

>Since Saiyans are supposed to have no affection for family or friends, does this actually make Vegeta, who holds his family and wife dear, an even stranger (kinder) Saiyan than Goku?
>Vegeta, whose pride had been deeply wounded, sought help from Bulma, and little by little, his ruthless personality changed. Nowadays, you certainly might be able to say that.

>On the other hand, Goku might not have a sense of family members like Gohan and Chi-Chi except as one of his companions.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/

West Kaioshin is a non canon (she never appears in the manga) Kaioshin and Chronoa is another non canon Kaioshin. Yeah, they look female, but no more. Kaioshin have no sex, because they are fucking fruits.

Raditz kicked his ass sideways. He couldn't beat Raditz at all.

Yamcha be blessed

what about eastern king kai

I didn't need another reason to never watch Hollywood movies again, but thanks.

You're missing the point. He said Goku loves everyone (including his family) as a friend.

See whoops wrong webm

They must have been high as fuck when comming up with joker and harley queen

Isn't bad, but isn't what these anons are saying. Chichi isn't his lovely wife, she's his friend. Gohan isn't his big boy, his son, he's his friend. Goten isn't... etc, etc

So why is Gowasu all alone anyway?

What happened to all the other kaioshins of Universe 10?
He doesn't even an attendant like Kibito or that lanky guy from U6...

>West Kaioshin is a non canon (she never appears in the manga)
She was a Toriyama design though. So, yes, going back and making all Kaioshin male doesn't contradict canon, but it wasn't his original intent.

Isekai yamcha > vegeta
Also he still has bulma

I guess that just wasn't enough for him
or it had something to do with him being too underhanded

Zamasu was basically standing in as his attendant. His outfit was an attendant's outfit, rather than a King Kai one.

Dragonball room was a mistake

ok I get your point

Zamasu was Gowasu's Kibito

I don't understand why some people think Goku is a bad father, he sure isn't the best one, but ain't bad either, always thought he was doing fine.

Now Chi-chi though...if she wasn't for Goku, Gohan would be a total, spineless nerd, I fear for what the future has for Goten.

That just makes me feel bad for Chi Chi. The fanbase gives her a lot of shit and for good reason sometimes, but look at it from her perspective.

if this doesn't further confirm that the manga team and anime team are working together, I don't know what else will

Stop being retarded Raditz bitch slapped Krilin through a house and Goku didn't threaten to kill him.

Yeah, what? All kais are fruits, they have no sex, even if some kais looks masculine, feminine or androgynous.
All namekians looks masculine, they are male then? If some really feminine namekian born, its a female?

You don't need other Kaios when you have the best one already.

You're an idiot if you think chi-chi is a worst parent then goku. Also gohan was born a nerd.

alright yeah I get your point

>I don't understand why some people think Goku is a bad father
Retarded DBZA memes..

T.butthurttienfag

Wrong. Like I said from the beginning, toriyama hasn't known what he's been doing for a while now. I would take what he says with a grain of salt. (He's the creator too, isn't that something?) Especially when his words contradict what he actually fucking writes.

SUPPORT YOUR BIRTHMONTH UNIVERSE!

UNIVERSE 5 BROS, ARE YOU HERE?!

>Goku and Goku's wife's son

Isekai Yamcha second chapter when?

Universe 6 here

so funny that you fags think anything with toriyama's name linked to it is canon

go fuck yourselves, you guys have obviously never dealt with an expanded universe before

THERE ARE TIERS OF CANON
THE MANGA IS THE ONLY 100% CANON

FUCKING SPICS

>I fear for what the future has for Goten

Krillin isn't a defenseless 4 years old kid. You would defend an adult better than a 4yo kid?

Did Buu kill all but 1 supreme Kai in every universe? Or is East Kai just the new Daikaioshin? Does this mean the other universes have 4 Supreme Kais under the ones that were recently revealed?