Why should I give a fuck about the "white race" when I can't even get a gf?

why should I give a fuck about the "white race" when I can't even get a gf?

You probably can't get a gf cause you're a fucking loser or you have set your standards too high.

Are you always only thinking of yourself and your problems? Are you a woman?

You sound like a selfish piece of shit, which is probably why you can't get a girlfriend.

Try sucking on a penis. They feel great in your mouth. I've been jerking off all day

why should I care about meaningless spooks? I don't give a shit about some group that doesn't care about me. The only thing I care about is getting a qt gf

have you tried big emu cock yet?

Are you even white?
Do you want to live in Mexico?
Do you want to have white kids with your white wife?
Do you want whites to have self determination?
If you're not white or you don't want these then go ahead and advocate for the displacement and replacement of yourself and your people.

Hah,fucking neck yourslef faggot,egoistical individualist will also hang on TDOTR.Also saged for being a massive faggot.

>spooks?
Shouldn't you be advocating for communism?

>why should I care about meaningless spooks?
Stirner is a spook.
>I don't give a shit about some group that doesn't care about me.
Yeah I'm not a nazi either but I care about western culture.
>The only thing I care about is getting a qt gf
Alright then. Why are you here though? Go get a qt gf now.

>it's so easy just get a gf lol
t. Chad

i cant tho.

Do you have a good career?
Do you have your own apartment or house?

>t. Chad
Don't fucking get me started with how much of a big fat nerd I am and I've had a gf stop it with this shit what the hell is wrong with you?

i make like 60k and I have my own apartment. career just started desu

If hypergamy is real how come there's a static number of ugly and stupid people in every generation?

>lol I'm such a nerd but still get the pussy
t. Chad in disguise

if you don't care, you will be mugged and raped by a pack of negroes and arabs within the next 60 years.

There you go

That is great that is what girls like.
What you need to do is get involved in hobbies that women like and talk and start relationship with girls that you find pretty and you get along with.

Attractive doesnt mean more likely to breed ever since birth control entered the system.

Women will fuck the attractive man, but they won't have multiple bastard children. It's the fugly beta orbiters that enter around 35 that will actually breed 1-2 children that will then suffer from the same issues.

If your country was all white and trad you would have a wife and two kids.

Not everyone lives in Eastern Europe.

but women hobbies are stupid my only hobbies are shitposting online and being bad at chess

you shouldn't
if you really wanted a gf you would've started working on yourself
everything else would've come naturally

I have never had a gf in my life and the women here are just like american women, no difference, it's just easier to buy them because we earn less

Well that is your problem you have no hobbies where you're interacting with women.
Not all female hobbies suck, and you should get into some that are group oriented.
Your hobbies are somewhat Isolated.

Alright. Yes I guess it's the Chad on the inside that counts. Even if it doesn't show much we all have an inner Chad.

I think a more pressing and valid question would be:

why care about the white race when most white people (your average garden variety normie) doesnt care about the white race.

Unfortunately most unredpilled whites are pathologically altruistic or filled with self hatred due to the leftist education system telling them to self terminate.

Woke whites need to collectivise and adopt sjw tactics and play their game. Woke whites need to make their own communities similar to a China town type setup like you have in big cities.

>eastern europe
>traditional
Hah women have been whores here since forever not like the wester cunts who ride as much dick for fun but out of necesity.Here we were always at the brink of starvation so women would fuck men with money that could feed them.
It doesent matter if he is impotent,old,ugly,dumb etc,all he needs is money.That mentality has been kept even today if you are rich you can fuck whatever you want.

awful fucking bait, but it worked, 7/10

well fuck what hobbies am I supposed to take up?

one doesnt have anything to do with the other

dumbfuck threads here holy shite

Yeah well women here use apps to fuck hundreds of good looking men.
Also that is kinda traditional technically except going to different countries is not traditional.

If you stopped glowing in the dark you could probably get a gf.

Hmm I'll look it up.

just only go for a girl as pathetic and beta as you are and stop jerking off to stacey. There are literally millions of beta white women desperate for a man.

but i dont wanna :(

Probably Dancing, try going to dance studios and learn multiple dancing styles that require 2 people.

Looked it up and they said one of the most popular ones is ballroom dancing.

You're a biological dead end if you can't get a gf. You don't have the skills required to reproduce so you probably shouldn't. It's just natural selection.

stop being mean

stupid furrfag

You dying off is worth less white babies.

Lmao, is it because you are a goddamn furry?

am I really a furry just because I want to have intercourse with a cartoon fox?