Boichi's new WSJ Manga

Boichi's new WSJ Manga

Left design looks gorgeous.

As long as he's not doing the writing considering how SKR ended. I'm still mad.

It also depends on how much creative control he has, just because he is being paired with a writer, doesn't mean he has no saying on where the story goes.

I give it 21 chapters.

Here's Tamura's

Here's Fujimaki's

The author is they guy who wrote Eyeshield 21

>sharp eyed black haired MC who looks like he could be a delinquent
>well endowed blonde haired blue eyed foreigner(?) with a penchant for fancy western dress

Boy I feel like I've seen this somewhere before

Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai by Tsutsui Taishi

U19 by Kimura Yuuji

OH FUCKING HELL YES.

As great as Murata's art is, Inagaki's writing is what made ES21 to be the entertaining manga that it was.

Poro no Ryuugaku-ki by Gondaira Hitsuji

(Golden Future Cup Winner, 2015)

Looks amazingly uninspired.

Looks cute.

So GFC winners don't have to stick with their one-shot premise? Because this is completely different from his entry to the GFC.

Of the 6, Dr. Stone is the only one whose designs aren't bland, but it's still pretty generic-looking.

Dr. Stone by illustrator Boichi and original author Riichirou Inagaki
The science-fiction adventure series follows what happens when suddenly the world's biggest-ever "crisis" arrives. Inagaki (with illustrator Yuusuke Murata) wrote the Eyeshield 21 manga from 2002-2009. Boichi drew the Sun-Ken Rock manga, and one of the stories in the Trigun: Multiple Bullets anthology manga. He recently drew the Terra Formars Asimov spinoff manga.

Hara Peko no Marie (Marie the Hungry) by Ryūhei Tamura
The manga launches in the 13th issue on February 27. The battle romantic comedy manga centers on a boy named Taiga and a girl who lives next door to Taiga who has a secret. Tamura drew the Beelzebub manga in Weekly Shonen Jump from 2009-2014.

Robot × Laserbeam by Tadatoshi Fujimaki
The manga launches in the 16th issue on March 18. The high school golfing manga centers on a boy whose nickname is "Robot" who encounters golf for the first time. Fujimaki serialized his Kuroko's Basketball manga in Weekly Shonen Jump from 2008-2014.

Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai (We Can't Study) by Taishi Tsutsui
Ch. 1 will have 54 pages. The manga centers on Yuiga, a student studying for his college entrance exams. One day two beautiful young women appear before him. Tsutsui drew the Nisekoi spinoff, Magical Pâtissière Kosaki-chan.

>golf kino in three years
Let's go

U19 (pronounced "Under Nineteen") by Yūji Kimura
The juvenile action series centers on boys who live under adult rules. Kimura previously wrote the "Peach Pluck" and "Garden" one-shot manga in Weekly Shonen Jump.

Poro no Ryūgakuki (Polo's Study Abroad Chronicle) by Hitsuji Kondaira
The manga launches in the 12th issue on February 20. The manga centers on a demon from the underworld who comes to the human world. Kondaira won the 10th "Gold Future Cup" contest in Weekly Shonen Jump in 2015 with the one-shot "Genjūi Toteku" manga.

but he's only made eyeshield, what has he been doing all this time?

>when in doubt pinky out

I've already read it. It's based on one of his one-shot isn't it?

Oh, that's based on his one-shot too.

I was referring to the fact that the pair are a carbon copy of his last work, at least design wise.

I'm pretty sure it's based on hi sone-shot where one of the kid becomes a dragon while the other becomes a bimbo.

>I was referring to the fact that the pair are a
carbon copy of his last work, at least design wise.
>at least design wise
>design wise
>design

Nice, we get more Beelzebub.

bruh, it's 100% based on that one-shot. It has the same designs too.

>boichi
>in WSJ

Huh. He's come far. Well done to him, i say.

Looks awful, axed by ch 20.

It's 100% not based on it. Read the summary .

I haven't read SKR but that guy just looks like a more androgynous version of the main character from SKR.

he was published in young jump (eques), grand jump (wallman) and ultra jump (terraformars spinoff) before you know

HE was in Shonen Jump X

Isn't origin in shounen magazine as well?

no, weekly young magazine is seinen

>Goku archetype
Dropped

Interesting

They're really banking on those fujobucks, huh

that's a good question. What HAS he been doing since Eyeshield

Who's holding the roast pig?

>IT SEZ E EQUALS MC SQUARE ON HIS SHIRT DAT MEAN HE SMRT

>Boss all the manga with cute demon girls have flopped!
>I know we'll make it about cute demon BOYS
>S-Sasuga bossu!

I actually thought his one-shots had good ideas, specially Garden. I like his style of shounen in which the main heroine doubles as a co-protagonist.

what if he were really a girl?

What is that white line on his forehead?

Puck Plum was shit but Garden was actually solid other than MC having zombie super-powers. The type of shounen set-up I like.

Alpha Centauri Zoo was like 2 years ago no?

iirc the entire magazine it was published in got axed tho

>biggest ever crisis
>characters using potions and rock-based weapons
is the crisis a total technological reset?

If it's Boichi, it's his women I want to see.

But not in WEEKLY shounen jump. WSJ is what all the cool kids read.

Which one will be axed first?

The rookie ones