WIKILEAKS

So how exactly do we know Assange is not controlled by (((them))) like Alex Jones? How do we know the leaks are genuine and not some sort of CIA psy op/disinfo campaign?
Some of the info may be true but drowned with a lot of false leaks to stray us further from the truth and keep us occupied. What do you think anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't, it doens't matter.
what matters if freedom and liberty.
you should have the right to defend yourself with deadly force recognized by everyone and those who do not are enemy combatants and nothing else.

stop focusing on such complex matters and instead stick to what's easy to say.

For the record i believe Pi**agate is NOT conspiracy - i just genuinely want to know if there is any way to verify the leaks.

Hey, Rabbi! To play along like a good sport: we don't know. But we listen and reason and trust well find the truth eventually. It's become easy as our opponents no longer enjoy the favor of heaven.

>sage

hes admitted withholding many leaks because he wasnt sure of the leakers/validity. generally when he releases something it hurts people we would like to see hurt and is heavily accurate. the oldfags know hillary and bill from 30 years of murder, rape, extortion, pedo, cover ups, and 30 minutes of google will show you what fucking creeps skippy/james are. as far as alex goes, if you name the jew on a platform that big - see bill cooper. im not saying alex isnt under influence, but it would be silly to think he doesn't deal with glow niggers and kikes whether he wants to or not.

see

People always argue they won't release anything from Russia, ignoring there are no leaks anywhere or from anyone involving Russia.

Lurk moar, dumbass. You cant “know” anything in this world. Well, maybe shit like the world ain’t flat but that may be about it.

They confirm our bias you dumbshit, of course they are true. They aren't controlled by Russians to get the uneducated riled up because they are too dumb to know the difference between real news and propaganda, no sire.

Yeah i guess its next to impossible to realise absolute truth, i choose to believe in WL and i guess its down to personal opinion based off 'evidence'

Were you in my thread about it earlier?

11 years of never being wrong

The term "reptilian" was invented so people could talk about the jew without naming him.

If anyone honestly thinks Alex Jones is controlled they just havn't watched the man in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>Today, September 19th 2017, WikiLeaks starts publishing the series "Spy Files Russia" with documents from the Russian company Пeтep-Cepвиc (PETER-SERVICE). This release includes 209 documents (34 base documents in different versions) dated between 2007 and 2015.

wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

>if it doesn't come from mockingbird it's propaganda

interedasting theory

Assange is a Russian plant. The Kremlin pays him to steal emails from the Democrats to undermine the US election.

Assange openly dismisses 9/11 false flag theories. I would be careful totally trusting him too much although, like Alex Jones, most of his info is good.

>If anyone honestly thinks Alex Jones is controlled they just havn't watched the man in action.
How's that war with Iran coming along? Or is is NK? You know I heard they don't have a federal reserve bank.

Dead serious question guys.
Do we know for sure John Podesta shitposts here?

We dont know - And thats the rub

What good is money when you live in a closet in the Ecuadorian embassy and can't leave?

I know for sure Jimmy does.

Jimmy??

comet, jaime les enfants, whatever.

Here’s why I ask..... I had a gate thread up. This MF pops in. Pic related
To me, lip looks like Skippy’s

Ah. Ok

Pic of Molesta

>Alex Jones is controlled opposition meme
Nope. He's just a fucking hack con looking out for #1 by LARPing. No different than the alt-right patreon thots doing cash for comment

He’s a Russian shill.

MF be like you gotta go back, you wouldn’t want an accident would you

They're all carrots-on-sticks for you to chase while getting nowhere. You don't need these kinds of people. Do the work yourself. You know enough.

Unless you believe people like Alex Jones and Eric Dubai in which case lol fuck you you don'y know shit.

Stop cucking yourselves it's fucking painful to watch.

I stopped paying attention at the leaf kys shill

right, i would mark a clear separation in my statement that influenced/controlled op are different things. i dont believe he would mislead us on purpose, been with him for nearly 2 decades now.

What the hell do you base this retarded ass claim on? Putin fan-fic?

yes, millions of people read John Podesta's pasta recipe and decided to change their vote to Trump instead of Hillary
or was it that potential Hillary voters thought she was a satanist?
what was so embarrassing in the emails? Hillary said they were about yoga and weddings.

Link?

>implying elections aren't just for show
Lmao what does he do with the money from his basement janitor's closet in Ecuador or wherever the fuck.

Yeah, it's very possible he's been fed some bogus info. He's good to listen to because he honestly believes what he says. Decide the truth on your own.

>powered by pizza and anal
hmm how did she lose??!!??
kek

only honest thing she ever said

All of the leaks are true you fucking shill, not once has anyone or any country denied that they were truths

checked
>no jews from any country has denied

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/152761483#top

With the Podesta emails, they came from a hacked Gmail account, and the Gmail metadata confirms they're genuine. In layman's terms Gmail basically has built in features to make it easier for people to trust that when they get a message from your gmail account that it's actually from you but those same features also make it bad if your account gets hacked and you want to deny sending messages from it.

This was hilarious, wish kek would give us more funny jokes like this

>false leaks
Yah sure bro

>So how exactly do we know Assange is not controlled by (((them))) like Alex Jones?

* So, how exactly do we know Assange is not controlled by (((them))) like Alex Jones?

>Some of the info may be true but drowned

* Some of the info may be true, but drowned

>we don't, it doens't matter.
>what matters if freedom and liberty.
>you should have the right to defend yourself with deadly force recognized by everyone and those who do not are enemy combatants and nothing else.

* We don't, it doesn't matter.
* What matters is freedom and liberty.
* You should have the right to defend yourself with deadly force and everyone should recognize it. Those who do not are enemy combatants and nothing else.

>For the record i believe Pi**agate is NOT conspiracy - i just genuinely want to know if there is any way to verify the leaks.

* For the record, I believe Pi**agate is not a conspiracy. I just genuinely want to know if there is any way to verify the leaks.

Did you guys miss the Twitter spat between Assange and Podesta?

>To play along like a good sport: we don't know. But we listen and reason and trust well find the truth eventually.

* To play along like a good sport, we don't know. We listen, reason, and trust we'll find the truth eventually.

Godspeed, bro.

Look up. Assange and Molesta has a Twitter spat. Julian put his password on blast on Twitter

>hes admitted withholding many leaks because he wasnt sure of the leakers/validity. generally when he releases something it hurts people we would like to see hurt and is heavily accurate. the oldfags know hillary and bill from 30 years of murder, rape, extortion, pedo, cover ups, and 30 minutes of google will show you what fucking creeps skippy/james are. as far as alex goes, if you name the jew on a platform that big - see bill cooper. im not saying alex isnt under influence, but it would be silly to think he doesn't deal with glow niggers and kikes whether he wants to or not.

* He has admitted to withholding many leaks because he wasn't sure of the leakers validity. Generally when he releases something it hurts people we would like to see hurt, and is heavily accurate. The oldfags know Hillary and Bill from 30 years of murder, rape, extortion, pedophilia, and cover ups. Thirty minutes of Google will show you what fucking creeps Skippy and James are. As far as Alex goes, if you name The Jew on a platform that big, then see Bill Cooper as an example of what can happen. I'm not saying Alex isn't under their influence, but it would be silly to think he doesn't deal with glowing niggers and kikes. Whether he wants to or not.

I just let CNN tell me what the truth is. Quick, easy, fun.

Are you worried about these 16 women that are going to accuse Trump today?

>ignoring there are no leaks anywhere or from anyone involving Russia.

Idk I think you meant:
* They ignore that there aren't any leaks from or about anyone who is involved with Russia.

>Yeah i guess its next to impossible to realise absolute truth, i choose to believe in WL and i guess its down to personal opinion based off 'evidence'

* Yeah, I guess it's next to impossible to realise absolute truth. I choose to believe in WL and I guess it's down to personal opinion based off of 'evidence.'

>interedasting theory

* interesting theory

>Or is is NK? You know I heard they don't have a federal reserve bank.

* Or is it NK? You know, I heard they don't have a federal reserve bank.

>MF be like you gotta go back, you wouldn’t want an accident would you

* The Mother Fucker might be like you. You have got to go back! You wouldn't want an accident would you?

>Unless you believe people like Alex Jones and Eric Dubai in which case lol fuck you you don'y know shit.

* Unless you believe people like Alex Jones and Eric Dubai. In which case, lol fuck you, you don't know shit!

Spelling Nazi?

>right, i would mark a clear separation in my statement that influenced/controlled op are different things.

* Right, I would mark a clear separation in my statement that an influenced and a controlled op are different things.

>i dont believe he would mislead us on purpose, been with him for nearly 2 decades now.

* I don't believe he would mislead us on purpose. I've been with him for nearly 2 decades now.

>yes, millions of people read John Podesta's pasta recipe and decided to change their vote to Trump instead of Hillary
>or was it that potential Hillary voters thought she was a satanist?
>what was so embarrassing in the emails? Hillary said they were about yoga and weddings.

* Yes, millions of people read John Podesta's pasta recipe and decided to change their vote to Trump instead of Hillary.
* Or was it that potential Hillary voters thought she was a satanist?
* What was so embarrassing in the emails? Hillary said they were about yoga and weddings.

>In layman's terms Gmail basically has built in features to make it easier for people to trust that when they get a message from your gmail account that it's actually from you but those same features also make it bad if your account gets hacked and you want to deny sending messages from it.

* In layman's terms, Gmail has basically built in features to make it easier for people to trust that, when they get a message from your gmail account, it's actually from you. However, those same features also make it bad. For example, if your account gets hacked and you want to deny sending messages from it.

Grammar nazi. He do an ancient form of meme known as a pun.

> NO REASON TO FEAR, THE GRAMMAR IS HEAR!!!111!

> Ebonics and bastardization of the English language is for subhuman filth!

> HEAR

* HERE

I meant that sincerely. This is the best part of the thread.

This guy gets it

Assange is dead.

undoubtedly. Sad.

Remember how Trump was having his tea poisoned?

The conspiracy is a conspiracy of a conspiracy!

Trust no one

Dar nar wa nar wa naaaaaaa

Because he's called out the Jew you tucking retard