Trump accusers to unite for first time, demand congressional investigation into allegations

>Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual misconduct will call for Congress to investigate the allegations at a press conference on Monday.

>The women will unite for the first time to demand the probe and share details of their allegations against Trump, according to a press release.

>The conference is being hosted by Brave New Films, a documentary group that released a film about the allegations against Trump in November.

>More than a dozen women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump during his presidential campaign. Trump has denied the reports and the White House has said its official position is that the women are lying.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-accusers-to-unite-for-first-time-demand-congressional-investigation-into-allegations/

Friendly reminder the Roy Moore election is tomorrow, probably the timing is not a coincidence...

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/pollsters-pundits-say-alabama-senate-race-impossible-predict-n828236
archive.is/EOkDu
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder brave new films is a Soros "documentary" firm.

Lol they mad that dealer and conyers had to step down.

So will Moore most likely win today?

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/pollsters-pundits-say-alabama-senate-race-impossible-predict-n828236

It's tomorrow.

>brave new films
>founder: robert greenwald
oy vey

I see the Russian story is dead.

Impeach Trump equals dead liberals in the street this is 1,000% guaranteed

Surely this time it's all over for Blumpf.

I wish that too

But that shit ain't never going away

It's pretty much dead, it'll just be resurrected every once and awhile in a "MEMBER HE WAS A RUSSIAN SPY" even though it was entirely disproven.

They make a big fuss about how the right wing started 'alternative facts' but that's just the nature of society today, they believe their beliefs rather than facts

This is the strategy ex-Shareblue user said they'd be using.

>Trump has denied the reports and the White House has said its official position is that the women are lying.
This is why it won't matter and it likely won't be investigated. Everyone who was actually guilty of this shit starts begging for forgiveness the moment the accusations flood in, while Moore and Trump fight each accusation.

>Brave New Films

Would love to see you try

Sauce/ link?

The Jews are literaly the smartest race of people alive right now. Its about keeping your friends close and the enemies closer

Sauce: pol.
Shareblue user got sack.Came here and splerged as much as he could.
Was like 7? Threads

Here's the archive to the first thread.
He joins about 20 or so posts in.
Worth a read

archive.is/EOkDu

be whore
> accuse someone after 40 years of sexual misconduct
> virgin democrats called by their own SJW base to step downs for muh high morale

> chad trump and roy deny such reports gets elected with high margin

LOL

Do they all have fake signitures in yearbooks and a shifty lying bitch for lawyer

its nothing burger if it was true they would have come early not just before the crucial timings of election

How come when Hillary had the numbers, they were so confident she wins? but now Moore has the numbers, it's hard to predict?

The whole sexual abuse accusations aren't a (((coincidence))).
>Constant online defamation, divide and conquer, discredit, deceive.
>Drive public outrage to fever pitch with stream of (((allegations))) sacrifice rooks and bishops.
>Drop allegations on trump
>Hope something sticks and they get their (((NWO))) puppets back in power.

So they want to go to court against the president on his civilian accusations? Yeah, good luck with that.

These kikes will stop at nothing

Thanks user

literally this that is why they are calling for resignation because the case is bullshit

The libshits are doing a dog and pony show
>know you have nothing in the pipe
>find an election you know you'll lose
>make it seem like there's a chance
>cool up some halfass drama
>lose
>spend 2018 telling eachother you're underdogs who want hope and change
>hopefully base reacts and normies wander into your phony struggle.

Guarantee on January 1st every news outlet is going to play dead with their arms and legs in the air like a cartoon character and spend the year rebuilding the narrative like a shitty WWE writer

Here's ex Shareblue anons first post.
He hung around for about or or. Ore threads over like a day and a half.
I think he is kill now.

Oh, and phone fag, no cappie. Too baddie. I give zero fucks and inb4 "faggot" and "retard"
Read the ex-Shareblue thread. Or don't.

Have at it:

Anonymous (ID: lerIYP4K) 12/08/17(Fri)05:33:28 >152447466
> (OP)

>also as of tonight they will begin pushing HARD the "Trump needs to step down since he is also a "Sex predator" meme.
>DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
>Beat them at their own game, the one thing they do not want is exposure.
>Oliver specifically writes propaganda that's over the top for clicks.
>Neera and Oliver conference call on a weekly if not 2-3c per week basis.
>will be here for another 10 minutes what do you guys need to know.

So yeah. What's being rolled out is exactly the strategy ex-Shareblue user predicted.

Legit. Sounds awfully Huxley doesn't it?

Huxley was always and forever warning of people like Soros.

Lol what a shitty plan. Is this what billions of dollars gets you? A rehash of some nebulous, dubious, spurious sexual assault allegations?

Do they think Trump will resign? Lol. Lose women voters? A lot of normie women aren't buying any of these sex allegations. Especially ones that involve actors that they like (women are vapid and retarded obviously).

They think they can invent scandal after scandal to make the administration look chaotic. We voted for chaos. We asked for it. We voted for Trump and will again.

They have no other choice.

bump for ex shareblue user
bust out your tactical pepes and prepare for shareblue to go all in on this
the homo soyboys are coming

It's impossible to be a leftist without being a hypocrite or a liar like 99% of dems

Some bread baker should start a exshareblue user thread to restate some of what he dropped.

Did you guys hear about the schiff?

Any thinking person should have seen this coming 500 miles away (right Rush?)

NO EVIDENCE.

When the SJW brigade came out of nowhere starting with supposedly taking down Weinstein... should have made you say hmmmm...

Ain't that right Rush Limbaugh?

Hey guys, I am sure I dont need to tell you that this is a poor attempt at PSYOP from the enemy.
But, to those who are buying what the shills are selling, it may be effective. We need to counter. Now, I know only a handful of people will buy into this, but we need to redpill everyone.

PSYOP Objective:
Shit can these allegations

Supporting PSYOP objectives:
Tear down the accusers
Attack the media groups supporting it
Meme the fact that there is no evidence

>I dont like Trump but he keeps winning
>accuse him of rape
>offer no proof
>hope he resigns

Bump

What's funny about it? Trump is a piece of shit and it's high time he fucks off.
At least the Democrats had the decency and integrity to banish their own molesters from their ranks.

Your strategy is gay.
>implying anti PC culture will accept nailing yourself to a cross

I recall them defending Bill.

This was onvious from the start. We should question if the women coming forward are receiving compensation from and organization or media company. Hopefully trump and sarah come out and sue them all.

Obvious

An

Then why is Bill & Hilary Clinton still around? Bill was a molester & Hilary went after every one of them.

Why hasn't trump arrested Soros yet? It would be a smart move, to say the least.

It's a win win whatever happens. Their day is done, the future is ours..and they're pissed.

How about they ask Megan why she works for the NBC den of serial sexual predators? Seven abusers at NBC... so far.

How long before NBC closes shop. Seven NBC attackers so far!

Is anyone legitimately scared about this?

Till tomorrow

Then there’s Mel Gibson & Alec Baldwin who start apologizing before they’re accused to prevent damage control. Lol

Pawn warfare. Trade Frankin for Trump. Fuck the Democrats. They are worthless sandniggers.

That’s what scares me the most. After this falls apart, I’m thinking bullets? Is this all part of the Purple Revolution? Maybe I should reread those.

Check

>Russia not only attacked our democracy but attacking our women by putting rapists like Trump in charge

The goal is Russia. How they get there is irrelevant.

>phone faggy, no cappy???

DAILY REMINDER WHITE WOMEN ARE TRAITORS AND NOT OUR ALLOWS.

FUCK WHITE WOMEN.

No what?

lol

kys shill

Omg I hope you’re kidding

You tell me. Trump is finished

Hmmm I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say, Melania is a Goddess, she does love him, they have a beautiful family.... MELANIA IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

These gags got nothing on her.

*hags

Failure to register as foreign agent with FEC.

This guy lisped that the next coordinated media attack would be sexual.

Coordinated Media attack, Follow the Money.

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Franken hangs with the Pedogate crowd.

Why would Satanic Pedos be involved in Genetic research on Babies??

>20 years ago trump touched my shoulder
>actually it was more like my lower back
>now i remembering that trump grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear im gonna rape you bitch like i rape my wife

Israel influence in US Elections through Money and Blackmail.

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

They accuse you of what they are guilty of.

F'N Jews.

Bill clinton and harvey weinstein are the ultimate foil to this obvious and hypocritical ruse

Pretty much this.

>Dems get accused and quit, because they know they are guilty and there might be evidence
>Trump laughs, knowin he did no wrong and there is no proof
>Dems call for resognation on accusal alone.

I DEMAND a congressional investigation into how that pussy get so wet

It would def happen.

A mass explosion of retribution would wash the street in red commie blood.

Zeitgeist woild be realized

Clearly Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm adding your IP to my CP cach3

Good luck feds

>Moore polls at 78%
>impossible to predict
kek

As is constantly pointed out on Sup Forums Clinton was beating Trump in the polls.

that gal on the bottom right looks familiar. is she famous?

Pretty sure at least one of Trumps accusers was using Gloria Allred

Definitely the women, duh, was this supposed to be a tough question?

None of that has been disproven
When the last time bill ran for it held public office? Retard.

makes more sense why they spend so much time and energy trying to establish the "Trump's a liar" meme

It's going to fail miserably.

They threw Franken to the wolves like we would have some moral realization and RESIST DRUMPF and the GOP.

They seem to be in total shock and denial that we just don't give a fuck about these accusations.

Moore needs to win tomorrow though or else it gives them more ammo.

Child's Games.
They are SAD that all the poo they throw ends up back in their own faces.

How am I supposed to believe any of these roasties after so many of their stories are conveniently 30+ years old, no evidence, only came out when Trump hammered Hillary and her husband about their sexual abuse issues, and when he was gaining on her late in the election.

Oh yeah, also dont forget the Wikileaks emails showing the DNC and shit trying to go on Craigslist paying women to say they were assaulted by Trump.

Of course this all happens after the whole Russia collusion conspiracy falls apart in the most spectacular way...by backfiring and proving democratic Russian collusion HAHAHA

Poor little shill has lost his narrative. Boo hoo hoo.