Chapter's out
mangastream.com/r/neverland/024/3983/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DemizuPosuka/
posuka.iinaa.net/gallery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mama going all out

Dumping

Damn, I dont think they have a backup plan too. Just runaway like that?

If that rumor about what the editor said about escaping by chapter 25 then probably

They still haven't found Krone's pen though

Doesnt seem they can get a lot of kids out too.RIP.

i can't imagine they'd be able to do so without leaving most or all the kids.

Spooky

End

How long do you think this new investigation arc will be? Seeing how this is part 1, this may not end in a simple part 2.

Is it wrong that i want to motorboat those tits

Top tier page

What investigation arc?

Its over they got caught

Emma and Norman were running right
And she just casually walked up to them

Check the chapter title.

I want these two to fuck.

It would be wrong if you didn't

This is the best wsj manga in ages 10/10

Agreed

So in the end none of the keikaku mattered because they were chosen as the food for the super demon

feel you

>S-she is fast!

Judging from the sounds they heard before that page, she was running and then walked out of the bush for style reasons.

Truly 10/10. I really hope it won't turn into shit.
Wish it was a bit more popular here. A bit. A little bit.

I think only those 5 are gonna be able to escape

Better to have threads with low activity than ~500 replies threads full of autism.

If only because the true mastermind behind everything won't want to escape.

Will this become like Owari no Seraph?

>yfw Phil Minerva

>In the span of one chapter she has completely turned the tables on the kids and knows who the escapees are

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO NOW

Any idea how long this would be? While I can see there are shit loads of materials for the author seeing they even havent been to outside and humanity probably wont be strolling around too much with the demon/alien hunting them I wonder if we will get some more keikaku and not so keikaku going on later with the other humans if any.

I like how she doesn't spend any time explaining how she completely rused them all like how things typically go for a manga running in this type of magazine

Kill or imprison her

What happened to owari no seraph? All I know about it is gay vampires

>Kill
Speedreader

I think it was an orphanage for like 1 chapter than the guy went to military and became gay for his brother who became a vampire (the enemy). I doubt anyone in TPN will become gay, a vampire or part of the normal military.

I now can't get rid of the idea of Norman, Ray, and Emma escaping, only got Ray to get a major crush on Norman, Emma will become a demon, and Norman will join the resistence against the demons in hopes of bringing her back.

Considering Ray's intention has always been to have just the 5 of them escape, I can see him telling them in a rush of panic that they need to escape immediately. Don't know how Don and Gilda will feel about abandoning everyone else, but I can see Ray and Norman forcefully dragging Emma over the otherside of the wall as she struggles to try rescue everyone else.

Circumstances are different now, they dont have an option of making a stealthy escape any more.

Its lock her up or murder her and book it.

Mama's full intentions are still to not ship them out early, not only that but she just got rid of Sister Krone her only other ally. If anything this puts the kids at an advantage, they could just subdue her and escape here and there since she doesn't plan on actually reporting anything to the HQ.

I don't think they CAN kill her even if they wanted to. There's no sharp utensils or tools anywhere in the house

except maybe the pen

Killing her will send a signal to the HQ through her heart monitor implant stopping and the entire farm will be swarming with demons. If they just tie her up, they'll have several hours of a headstart before Mama is unable to do her daily radio checkup with the HQ causing them to find out something happened.

Do you think, had the trio not rebelled, Isabella would have tried to stave off Ray's shipping?

Manga art is pretty simplistic but I enjoy it.

On the other hand, the artist has some really impressive works.
twitter.com/DemizuPosuka/

Why didn't she just kill ray. Is he her son or something?

posuka.iinaa.net/gallery.html

shed lose her job

Ray is a goods too.

They have a rope. They can possibly tie her up if they can overpower her or catch her by surprise. If what Krone said is true then they can also kill her by moving her outside the orphanage territory, triggering her self-destruct chest implant.

He's super smart which means he has an even tastier brain which the demons love and he needs to be the meal for the demon god in the upcoming feast.

These are digital right? Dem colouring.

The author seems interested in world building. I find it strange that the manga is taking place (so far) in a single location.

These chapter title pages are fucking amazing. All of them.

maybe. Hard to tell, because in this situation, she could also be trying to disorient him as much as possible.

If he weren't a boy he would be the next mama for sure.

I know what you mean

>dat fisheye view

Posuka has an interesting artstyle, and he really does the best within it. I love to see something that not only looks different than standard Jump manga but also feels different.

>Isabella Minerva
>Emma Minerva
>Norman Minerva
>Ray Minerva
We all know that one of the above may end up coming true

Author and mangaka are two different persons.

Yeah well humans, vampires, and edgelord vampires are the badguys in Owari currently.

The pedo troll vampire and his minion Crowley are working with them after they left the army.

I'm not sure if you know it, but the artist and the writer are different people.

Isabella made it to the wall before Grandma caught her, but Emma and Norm didn't. Guess Isabella is fit as well as smart.

They will make it, r-right?

Overpowering her is starting to look hard. She outran Emma and Norm like it was nothing.

Makes me wonder if Isabella could catch Norm if he started running again. Krone couldn't in that game.

You might set off the implanted chest bomb.

>yfw all of the above

Not to mention that Mama's are trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat as seen in Krone's flashback. Considering Isabella is considered a top tier mama and a fully grown adult trained in combat, she shouldn't have a problem taking on prepubescent kids.

Strength in numbers.

Well, she might have been acting on her own back then so it was easier to conceal her plans. Emma and Norman weren't even trying to escape so you can't compare the two.

Norman looks like Minerva.

They received "that" from sister Krone so they will be fine.

how lewd

Not a chance, they need all of the full scores for the Tifari, whatever that is. Even then, I don't think Mama would let Ray escape even for a second.

Y-you too

Even in numbers, a weakling is a weakling still.

It's been so long since I've seen Cheetus. Thanks for the memories, user.

Y-you too.
emptying my meme folder

Joke asisde I don't think they are that helpless when it comes to physical prowess. Five of them should be able to deal with mama provided she doesn't pull any cheap trick, which of course she will.

Look how the "outside town" is fake.

Just kill Mama and get it over with.

Can't happen, demons don't want used goods.

The thing that keeps me reading this is if this is just going to randomly turn into a battle shounen on what.

They kept griming on on how Emma some athletic type in the first chapter, while Elizabeth and Krone can run through the forest at Super Sonic pace.

The author isn't some korean hack so I doubted it.

Krone's flashbacks included combat training. I don't think the children can overpower her.

have fun with it, for the lazy ones