MAZE: the lost shit

>Ost of the Movie can be found on internet: youtube.com/watch?v=04yEfrOyx9c
>There's a fucking trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=EozQGL33RuY
>There's even promo art and posters for the movie.....
>THE MOVIE IS LOST FOREVER.
>The uncensored version of the anime got lost in japan so did the last episode.
>The only way to get it is via torrents in LD 480p quality.
>The last release in japan was the censored version.
>The movie is still lost forever.
WHY IS THIS SHIT ALLOWED?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOxYyuKyuVU
youtube.com/watch?v=kFGnP0smVFs
lostmediawiki.com/Doraemon_(Partially_Found_First-Adaptation_Anime_Series;_1973)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=770394&showfiles=3b941a4c
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpg9wGFgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=-j-xr0Dv1wk
youtube.com/watch?v=mUqZ2LIDMUc
youtube.com/watch?v=xV9OkgyYpeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only "screencaps" of the movie.

Don't touch, Junky Boy
Dame dame, lonely boy

Posting for awareness.

How do you just "lose" movies?

Post a link to the torrent

What happened, did the studio go bankrupt and then burn to the ground?

>J.C. STAFF
That happened.

This is worse THEY LOST THE WHOLE FUCKING ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE ANIME!!...... and even the last episode You can find those on torrent, But the Movie is still lost and the last BD of this series in Japan is the censored version and is missing the last episode, Maybe they just wanted to burn some old anime masters to make roast chicken.

Man, and here I saw this thread and thought that somebody had finally got their hands on the movie.

i got some scans from the soundtrack.

I'm trying, so far nothing at all
But there's always hope.

>Son May CD

Oh boy, it's from a Taiwanese bootleg as well.

So what's all missing? The last episode of the original series, the original series' uncensored version and a movie?

>The last episode of the original series, the original series' uncensored version
What? Those aren't missing at all.

They found the uncensored Laserdisc of the last episode years ago, People gave up on the movie.
Maybe someday.

The Movie.
The whole original uncensored series got lost in Japan(AKA lost masters) and the only way to see it is in 480p since the BD is the Censored version and doesn't include any nudity or the last episode.

What the fuck is this thread? Did you just find out about this, or what?

here's a bigger version of that poster

Is it true that Gonzo produced a pilot or promo for 20th Century Boys that got lost?

That's the problem WE FOUND NOTHING AT ALL!!

and here's the soundtrack from the tv anime

> WE FOUND NOTHING AT ALL
Yes, this is common knowledge.
>!!
Lurk for two years before posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOxYyuKyuVU You can find the rest of the movie's OST in Nicovideo, I dont get it...is like this movie got ""lost"" on purpose.

K.

>Smol Randy naked.
We lost so much...

youtube.com/watch?v=kFGnP0smVFs

Sadly if a lost Movie isn't SpongeBob related Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about it.

How could they lose it? It's one thing to burn movies in the 1930s, when people didn't know the value of art, but how can that happen in 1998? I hope that one day, it will appear again, but it won't.

It's brought up like once or twice every year. You could lurk for years without ever hearing about it if you aren't lucky.

Well the movie was box office bomb and Japanese studios didn't really care about archiving media once they were done making merchandise money with it because they though nobody would care about those things in 10 or so years.

The same happened to Japanese video games, once a title was released the assets and source code were either deleted or poorly archived because the people involved didn't imagine people would care about old games and replay them with better graphics in the future. The first Kingdom Heats was remade for 1.5 form retail copies 'cause the source code of the original PS2 game was lost, same with Metal Gear 2 and 3 for the HD versions.

Manga authors in Japan can block adaptations from being released if they feel like , Araki didn't like the Phantom Blood movie because Speedwagon and many other important elements were cut from the plot, he probably blocked any home release or the ones responsible for it don't want to release it because they are ashamed the manga author hated it.

>How could they lose it? It's one thing to burn movies in the 1930s, when people didn't know the value of art, but how can that happen in 1998? I hope that one day, it will appear again, but it won't.

Japanese society moves fast and their fads moves fast as well, my guess is that they think of most anime as disposable products that have an expiration time before people moves to the next hot new anime and the older anime are forgotten forever thus they are no longer capable of making money out of the older anime's merchandising.

Once an anime loses commercial value it's no longer necessary for it to exist, that's why it's deliberately destroyed or poorly archived.

There is also copyright issues that prevents certain old anime from being re-released, one example is the Candy Candy book author blocking any re-release of the anime and manga because she hates the manga's artist for some legal and money issue.

You got Kotono Mitsuishi,Sakura Tange and Ai Orikasa together in a titfest of a movie and somehow you lost every single fucking copy of it even after the heavy advertisement campaign you did?!
THAT'S BULLSHIT!

>How could they lose it? It's one thing to burn movies in the 1930s, when people didn't know the value of art, but how can that happen in 1998? I hope that one day, it will appear again, but it won't.
They burn The whole original Doraemon series, Japan loves to burn stuff.

Seriously, OP, stop doing this. You don't need to type a little kid.

Floods, earthquakes, fire and basically what said, some 60's series are lost because studios threw the films out once the broadcast was over, like what Daiko Studios did with the first Robotan series.

No
lostmediawiki.com/Doraemon_(Partially_Found_First-Adaptation_Anime_Series;_1973)

The movie was made by J.C.Staff but ditributed by Toei and Toei has a pretty bad record at preserving movies.

GTFO, Audio and 5 seconds clips is not a "Partially Found series".

Read the article, fucktard.

Ok this was a fucking mistake, If I want help I have to search somewhere else Sup Forums is full of jerks and if the lost media isn't Sup Forums related they don't care.

Anyone have that 480I laser disc torrent w/ active seeds?

Here.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=770394&showfiles=3b941a4c

youtube.com/watch?v=1rpg9wGFgpU

>>The only way to get it is via torrents in LD 480p quality.

look if you're gonna be picky you're never gonna be happy with anything.

I don't give a shit if we get the movie at 240p at this point I just want to see it, But we know miracles never happen.

Smol indeed.

girl Maze has nice tits

i miss non shiny skin so much
thigh pimples are stupid

its the dumbest meme

so is the OVA related to the TV series or is this like a tenchi thing.

So much 80s and 90s anime that will never see a proper 1080p rescan. It breaks my heart. Would that I had $1 trillion and could go hunt it all down and make that happen.

Best girl.

The Ova is related to the lost movie, The series is the watered down alternate retelling of the manga.

Yup!

>Shirtless but wearing jeans

me gusta

it's sad when it happens regardless of media
also
>tfw we'll never get a BD of California Crisis
>tfw even trying to find the vhs seems way too hard

At least we got a great OST.

There's not even a Lost Media Wiki page on this thing

Now that's what I call being lost forever.

This Movie was directed by Iku Suzuki the same guy who directed the second Ranma 1/2 movie and IMO that's the best Ranma movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j-xr0Dv1wk

It's the lack of interest, These guys never search anything when it comes to anime (unless it's a dub) I understand they can't speak Japanese, But still....If the can search Spogebob mockumentaries and terrorist videos I don't get why they can't search for anime.

no that's a tittie

youtube.com/watch?v=mUqZ2LIDMUc

Wikis are less about collecting data and more about collecting data that appeals to you personally.

Hell even a lot of shows with wikis will only have it half filled for one or two central characters the author gives a crap about and good fucking luck trying to update it yourself

...So we need a "Lost Japanese media wiki"??
Anyway, maybe it's better for some animes to stay lost forever.

That's a good OST: youtube.com/watch?v=xV9OkgyYpeE

no we need a wiki that's not run by myopic twits. People who are able to put their love of one series to the side and focus more on the medium as a whole.

THIS!!
Lost media fucking sucks and it's sad that they focus so much on the same stuff, Instead of being really useful, Just thing of all the animes and lost media they can found...Yet they choose to focus on creepypastas like the "Clock man" and shit.

It is a wiki, we could just make the page our selfs

Princess Mill is cute, But I like her in the manga better...since she got a penis in the manga instead of being a girl.

That doesm't mean we can get help, They dn't care about anime at all, It's always spongebob or nicktoons or creepypastas...
But if you want to do it, Fine do it.

or fannon. don't forget fannon.

Maze tits.