Why are koreans better starcraft players than the chinese? Is it an ethnic or cultural reason?

Why are koreans better starcraft players than the chinese? Is it an ethnic or cultural reason?

koreans are harder workers

When the Koreans ruled Eurasia thousands of years ago, their gigantic empire was held together by magistrates who could micro entire nations of people.

That thing looks more like a niggook to me.

I think a better question is why am I so awful at every video game I play?

SC2 is basically a religion for koreans

Takes time and patience, you have to learn all the systems of the game. All the rules and laws of it, how to bend them and abuse them, etc.

Most games take a decent amount of hand-eye/coordination as well. Pattern recognition and muscle memory are important too.

I have 40 days on my main in WoW over the course of the past 5 years. I still fucking suck. Like I do battlegrounds and die 10 times with only 1 killing blow.

fuck off korean shill your people were niggers throughout history until us japanese taught you how to act like humans

That's only 960 hours. They say it takes 10k hours to become an expert at something

oH SHIT

10,000 HOURS OF WOW. wtf lol

niggook located.

Hits close to home. Had 12k on wow. Still sucked compared to real pros but i smoke alot of weed.

Damn lol. I can't imagine having the time to be able to play that much. I wish lol

Literally a mythic empire.

Its not fun. I fucked my childhood with wow. Used to be alpha af but now i rarely speak, have no job, sleep in my car and the only computer i have left is a cheap chink tablet.

>40 days over 5 years
>8 days a year
>16 hours a month

Roughly 40 minutes a day. That's not really practice time user, that's leisure time.

sage
>sage
slide
>slide
threads
>threads
sage
>sage
slide
>slide
threads
>threads
sage
>sage
slide
>slide
threads
>threads
sage
>sage
slide
>slide
threads
>threads

koreans are the most americanized of all asians. they basically worship their american saviors. and they're just as smart as japs. so why wouldn't the little kimchi gulpers become the best at an american strategy game?

oh fuck off, like Sup Forums is doing god's work and anything you don't care about is designed specifically to distract from said god's work

>this fucking guy managed to piss off an entire country just because he defeated their star player while using his fucking feet
Based Larva

Because of two things OP.

PLAAAAAYYYYGUUUUUUU

and

Eehan timing.

Fuck i cant believe i forgot this reason:

KEK!!!

they actually have the best connection speed in the world.
they have internet cafes dedicated to this.

Why is this on Sup Forums?

>Star Craft

Do you know what year it is

>40 days
Fucking casuals.

Daym Shame

More of a cultural thing. Chinese, Korean and Japanese are like 99.9% related. Started with Yellow River Civilisation -> Korean Peninsula -> Japanese Islands so ethnic reasons wouldn't really be a thing.
Koreans WORSHIP SC2. This is what football is to Latin America, Islam is to the Middle East and welfare is to niggers. Dozens of National TV channels broadcast 24/7 SC2 tourneys (not even joking).

>us japanese

Much like most modern sports, a large portion of online gaming is rigged and it is literally infested with cheaters. They win by any means possible, and that means paying people and fucking cheating.

i'm more worried about them voluntarily losing

because they grew up playing those, same reason why they SUCK ASS at FPS, we grew up playing those so they seem like idiots by comparison.