Babies who died before baptism goes to Heaven

Purgatory doesnt exist. Its not written in the bible. its a made up word invented by Catholics to get your money.
All babies, whether an infant, a toddler, or an unborn fetus who died will go to heaven regardless of baptism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo#Limbo_of_Infants
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.unbaptized

>Purgatory doesnt exist.
Neither does the afterlife in general.

>not taking the omnism pill

limbo, not purgatory.
you're fucking up again, op.

Matthew 19.14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

There is no hell friend just a dementional shift whereby the soul rests until a recap is done and decided where and why said soul will reincarnate into specific density planet or reality. Your welcome.

Limbo is not written in the bible, dumbass

youre a fricking buddhist Mormon

no, they are supposed to go to limbo in Christianity
but "limbo" was a recent theological doctrine, though
before that, they were indeed supposed to go to heaven

da fuqs a limbo? i dont see the word Limbo written in the bible. did you make that up, boy?

here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo#Limbo_of_Infants
Limbo is a transitory space

Limbo is not written in the Bible (not that I know), as i said above, it was a theological construct.

Unbaptized babies go to hell
Unbaptized babies go to eternal limbo
Unbaptized babies go to serve time for forgiveness in purgatory

The Catholic belief is that God honors whatever promises are made by his representative on earth, the pope.
"I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven"
Catholics take that to mean that God honors the popes word. So whatever the current pope believes, damnation for the unbaptized, limbo, purgatory, then is is so.
But this brings up more questions theoretically. Once you've been sent to purgatory if a new pope comes in that believes in limbo do you get moved?

>cathocucks believe this

This is why your countries are dying off

>Once you've been sent to purgatory if a new pope comes in that believes in limbo do you get moved?
Yes, but only after being properly served your eviction notice and given the full 30 days to remove your belongings.

Im not saying I believe this.
I spent 12 yrs in Catholic school and this is the mental gymnastics they do to justify whatever the current dogma is.
That "Whatever you bind on earth" line is card Blanche for whatever BS they're selling at any given time.

>whatever BS they're selling at any given time.
I suggest the timeshares overlooking the sea of tranquility desu.

This is exactly the quote I give to people who wonder why priests are pedo.

OP is right. Cathocucks BTFO

I already thought catholics worship too much the pope but I didn't know they go that far to think pope has the power to judge.