What race is this?

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/10/teacher-brutally-murdered-while-moonlighting-at-hawaii-vacation-home-police-say.html

A woman cleaning a Hawaii vacation home Wednesday with her 8-year-old daughter was brutally murdered and the girl bound and duct-taped, Hawaii police said as they announced two arrests in the case.

Officials said Saturday that Kailey Dandurand, 20, and a green-haired Stephen Brown, 23, were charged with murder, kidnapping and burglary in the death of Telma Boinville on Oahu’s famous North Shore surfing mecca, according to reports.

Boinville was beaten with a baseball bat, which was recovered at the scene, KHON-TV reported.

Her 8-year-old daughter was found alive in another room, the station reported. She had been bound and gagged with duct tape.

Police sources told the station that Boinville’s credit card was found in Dandurand’s pocket when she and Brown were arrested Thursday night. They also had dried blood on their hands.

Boinville was a substitute elementary school teacher, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

56%

Hawaiian/Polynesian/56% European

Murican

Some kind of niggerblood. One drop and all. No other race dilutes the blood of man like a nigger.

Gross. It looks like someone’s mom fucked a nigger. It’s so gross when white women fuck niggers their children come out looking mutated.

universal world baby like kurush from MDE

Zambo, maybe

Looks like Schwarzenegger

I wanna know what teacher has a vacation home in Hawaii

She was cleaning it, not staying in it.

American.

Not white. Is any further classification necessary?

Pacific island nigger.

56% face

hawaii-mutt

Another sociopath, they must be purged for the good of society.

it's called a mutt

White American.

>that webm
topkek, the state of amerilardia...

It's a race to the bottom, that's what race it is

there are only 2 races, white and non-white. this one is non-white

Reminds me of this.

Oh no, a nigger in Paris. Good thing only retarded amerilard tourists go there.

Most likely a small amount of Hawaiian plus a few other ethnicities. I don't know a single person who grew up in Hawaii that wasn't a mix of at least a few different ethnicities, or 100% Japanese or Chinese. Most Islanders are some random mix of Asian, Polynesian, Micronesian, and Caucasian.

If anyone tells you they are full Hawaiian, they are most likely lying, as there are only a handful of legitimately full Hawaiian people left.

It's so you feel at home.

How awkward is it having legal gay marriage and a closeted gay President in a sham marriage to an older woman?

>Officials said Saturday that Kailey Dandurand, 20, and a green-haired Stephen Brown, 23, were charged with murder

whoa Black Betty
>Dandurand
whoa Black Betty
>Dandurand
Black Betty had a child
>Dandurand
The damn thing gone wild
>Dandurand

Better than being a nigger like you.

We appreciate your culture still.

>the victim
:^)

Wow, made with real cheese ? Man, that's a luxury meal you got there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8

yes because pizzaburgers are so much better m8

"we do whatever the fuck we want out here. abuse dogs, hit women, that's all we do"
alpha as fuck

looks like that criminal turned model guy with a wig desu

Speak for your self.. I love my freedom fries a whole lot better than francistan fries..

another purebred aryan woman brutally murdered by the amerimutt

Here he is with his gf, she helped him with the crime. Is she a hapa, or just white?

Here's one of her with darker hair. Definitely going with hapa. She needs to be added to that crazy hapa girls image.

durr

Underrated

His 23 and Me results would look like this:
56% Pacific Islander
24% Spam
20% Meth

I know you'd love to give french bread pizza a try, but you should know that Pepperoni is made with pork. Sorry, Mansour.

You have only seen the beginning.

i was hoping this would be the first post

Jesus Christ...

Hawaiian mixed with black I would imagine.

She's P H A T

Nigger she's a hapa or full on gook. How is that white?

She looks different here

This

Aldrich of the deep?

Congrats. You won the thread cunt

40% dude weed lmao
30% black
30% white

Sorry, I'm a spic, so my whiteness standards are much lower. I still say hapa though.

Looks like a NAFRI or the future face of my country unless we deport the jews.

It's the future and it's beautiful.

NAFRI?

>"What race is this?"
American

U mad that your processed food is a joke compared to glorious European haute cuisine like pic related?

paleolithicus muttica an invasive species native to america

FUCK AUSSIES THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

my whole life is a lie....

Impressive. Very nice.

You're welcome