Blacks cant be racist, all whites are evil

Today at school i got in a heated argument with a fellow black student. We came across the subject of racism. He said black people cannot be racist due to white people colonising the US, and had slaves. Therefor all whites are evil, and blacks cant be racist. I tried to reason with him, and said what he's doing right now is indeed racism in it self, but he didn't understand, and said its fact all whites are evil...

What can i use as a comeback or counter argument? (excuse my horrible english)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KBdxKYtoVY
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=ashleighthelion&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You assume you can use logic and reason to change his mind. Perhaps you can. A big redpill is understanding normies just believe what they want to believe and not what facts and reality support.

a brick to the head niggers are to dumb to understand things you are also a dumb nigger for being friends with a nigger

*too dumb.
To as in "going to the shops."
Too as in "there is too much."
Don't usually pull people up on grammar but teh ironies.

That's why niggers say that white people are evil.

Tell him no republican ever owned a slave

If whites are so evil, why would he want to live in a majority white country?

Black people also owned slaves in the US. White people were also slaves (it was called indentured servitude, and they were treated worse than slaves as slaves cost money).

The ‘white slave owner’ trope exists to hide a terrible truth. Only 3% of white Americans owned slaves... the wealthiest 3%.

The descendants of these rich and privileged people set black against white over slavery. If the real narrative were to be examined it should be poor whites and blacks together against the rich.

A justifiable class war defused into a race war amongst the poor, as two groups of victims are turned against each other. And the great great grandchildren of those who got the biggest pieces of the pie are still laughing that poor whites and dumb niggers are fighting for their amusement.

Some niggers IQ’s are too low to reason with. They’re functionally retarded. You need to take an emotional approach instead of a logical one with him. Say “when you dumb niggers say white people are evil it makes me feel bad”

>calls someone dumb
>doesn't use grammar correctly

that isn't accurate.

When I learned the legal pr3cedent for slavery in The colonies began when a black guy sued another for leaving indentured servitude early and had him sentenced to a life of it I stopped giving a fuck and you should too after learning and telling that story.

>I tried to reason with him

There's where you made your mistake. Can't reason with niggers.

Also tell him there were only half a million slaves in the US. There are more slaves now than there ever were, and they sure as hell aren't in the US.
750k mostly whites died to free the slaves.
Whites were the first to abolish slavery.

>I tried to reason with him
You wasted your time, let that be a lesson. Niggers cannot reason.

What is Radical Economic Transformation according to the ANC Policy?
#Unity #NDZ17 #CR17 #ANCFS

Freezing and Liquidation of all white owned assets and redistribution to majority populace. Sterilization for all white females over ages of 16. Severe penalties towards any corporate employing white labor.

Nationalization of all mines and industry, labor camp and labor housing for whites located at nationalized industrial sites, strict regulation and limitation of white financial income. Reduced government medical aid to white populace.

Destruction of all white cultural objects, including books, art, monuments, language artifacts. Desertion of white labor from designated government allocated labor camp, or attempts to communicate with non-SA parties, carries penalty of death.

What are you doing talking to niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KBdxKYtoVY

What's the big deal with slavery for nigs anyway? White people were also slaves to the monarchs and aristocracy. I don't know why they are such cry babies.

NUUUU UUUUUH DAS RASSSIIIIIIIST
OP needs to strangle this nigger in the dark then jump on his head, its the only solution to niggers

>argues with niggers
>cares what niggers think
>thinks niggers think
>associates with niggers in any way
kys faggot

You can't. They have changed language to fit their talking points. Right now, they are literally arguing with a dictionary, but eventually they'll change the dictionary to fit their message.The upside is the word 'racist' has no meaning anymore and the youth shrug when they are called it

Even if history was reversed (Blacks colonized/whites enslaved) he would still believe that what he was doing was "not rascist"

Enjoy being several times the human he is.

>What can i use as a comeback
An uppercut

There is no arguing with that level of stupid OP.

That shit was hundreds of years ago. Today' s blacks have all the comfort and the same abilities that society gives two whites. Really shows you how doctrinated these lib fucks are.

Also, slavery brought them to the new world. What else did they want to do? Stay in Africa?

*indoctrinated

They should be sent back there or killed
Its the only right thing

They have different definitions than us - The new "definition" gives them power so they will not let it go - Them calling you a racist is the same as you calling them a nigger - So call him a nigger .

Northern Sweden is great.

seriously

wtf is that image?

also they are perverting the definition of racism. now they claim the definition of racism = power+privilege therefore blacks cannot be racist because they have power and privilege. but if you open a dictionary and tell them the real definition of racism they say it was invented by old white men and not a trustworthy definition.

>Blacks cant be racist
That's true, animals don't have higher cognitive function so they can't really know concepts such as "racism". Blacks can't be racist, they just are.

>all whites are evil.
Only those who anthropomorphize niggers.

They want the power of the majority . They want OUR power . And so do the jews , women and spanics .

Sure is, niggers are afraid of the wilderness

Fucking Kek

>racism = power+privilege
Do you think this definition will stay when whites are a minority?

>teh
ironies indeed

#fauna

don't debate the darker races over their preference for their own
debate your own over reinstating their preference for your own and removing the darker races
only a slap stops the mosquito

You simply tell him you are going to get a non-meme degree or trade, work hard and make money, then move to another neighborhood where lazy slackers can't follow. Then you won't have to deal with his lowbrow racist bullshit.

Of course, there will be blacks where you move, but they at least earned their way and don't have shitty attitudes.

Blacks still own slaves today.
The USMC was founded in 1775 to fight the Barbery Pirates and slavers.
Whites have an ancient right to colonize north America long before the Indians.
Blacks should all go home to Africa.

OP, when arguing the meaning of a word, you could go out on a fucking limb and use the universally accepted definition (I know, fucking crazy, right).

Pic related

1. Ask what he means by white: American, scandi, nordic, slavic(lol), european etc
2. tell him only few percent of people owned slaves (rich people, slaves weren't cheap to buy)
3. tell him blacks sold slaves to whites and others
4. tell that blacks have slaved others and slaving has never really been about racial discrimination as most slaves through history has been from people's own nation

But truth is that these types of people never change their opinion.

Ignore him and go about your day. He is as irrelevant in the political climate as you are.

You will have a difficult time finding anyone who matters saying this sort of shit.

>He said black people cannot be racist due to white people colonising the US, and had slaves
Then whites can't be racist either due to arabs and turks colonizing Europe and having white slaves

White people slave for others so that they can live with the prosperity we created, to hell with them
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

Tell him Sup Forums has given you honorary aryan status and call him a nigger, unironically.

this.
more so, normies believe what they think is the socially accepted position, due to selfishness. ie they only think about what they think benefits them the most, but tend to pick suboptimal outcomes due to kike propaganda.

If he believes what you say he believes, then he's a lost cause. Ideally you'd kill him so he doesn't spread his cancerous genes, but unfortunately that's illegal. Just ignore him for now until you can stage an "accident"... (It was a joke, don't do it)

In any case, black user here, and I need Sup Forums's help. At my job, there's this hot as fuck black mixed girl. I know she's mixed because I find her attractive, and non-mixed black chicks do nothing for me. I'm also a mongrel. The problem is I'm more autistic than you guys. I have no idea what to say to this chick. I'm nearly 30, a virgin, and I have no idea what age she is. Don't know her name, and I only have a 15-30 minute window within which I can talk to her because her shift ends soon after mine begins.

Do you guys have any idea what's it's like to be a biological male but not be able to be a real male in so far as conquering women? It's humiliating, and particularly for me since I'm black, because black men are portrayed in the all over the entertainment world as super alpha males.

That's actually the legal precedent for not being able to declare bankruptcy on school loans.

1) how old are you and the subject and wat grade?
2) entirely possible that he got his opinions from his momma or auntie and hasn't really thought through the question.
3) i'll consider your english as second language as a fair reason you can't come up with the answer on your own.

look up the dictionary definition of racism. his opinion stems from the opinion that since blacks aren't "in charge", any discrimination on their part isn't as institutionally harmful. while there is a very small miniscule amount of truth in that, it doesn't change the fact that I worked at one company for a group of blacks and got shit raises over three years, while the black director had three cars.

yet at another company, my most competent co-worker was a Kenyan woman and my black boss there broke me off very nice with raises for several years in a row. here's the definition of racism you'd want to focus on:

racism: racial prejudice or discrimination

Shit like this is what made me hate niggers.

If race is a social construct so is racism and anti-Semitism

well, simple, really. if whites are so evil, why are there any black people left? Why didn't we just execute them? Frankly, if whites as a whole decided we hated blacks enough to do something evil about it, we'd eradicate them all by next Thursday. They're only 10-13% of the population. So, the simple fact that there are, in fact, black people here, should illustrate the fact that white people are not "evil".

>whites are so evil and racist, they sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their own people to free blacks

Bashing his face in would be a good argument

you cant reason with a nigger you idiot, they do not have the intelligence or empathy for it

Tell him to pick up a dictionary dumb nigger

WHITE PEOPLE
EH EH EH EHEH EH
BLACK PEOPLE
DOO DOO DOO DOO

punch your eye as hard as possible. Go up to him and grab his arm and wrap it round your neck. Scream like a bitch while holding the head lock on yourself.
the purpose of this is to get him expeled for beating you up.

Amazing how they totally redefined the word racism, and now every baboon with access to Facebook is echoing this radical theory that was once at the very fringes of academia. Simply amazing, and a bit terrifying as well. They are rewriting the language before our very eyes, and pretty soon dictionaries will have it as the official definition, as right now it's the 'sociological' one.

You have to really appreciate just how fast this crazy mess started, how quickly it spread. It's not just the word racism, either. Your average college millenial is saying words that don't even mean anything, words used to denote the standard conditions we knew as normal for thousands of years, into options and variables. Words like 'heteronormative' or 'cisgender'. This shit was unheard of not even 5 years ago.

There should really be a study done on the way the postmodernists have changed the language with these words

Do you remember when all this 'CIS' stuff was only found on tumblr and we were laughing at it?
People take them seriously now.

Seems like Capitalism and white privilege has allowed her to gorge herself endlessly. I encourage her to go to any sub-Saharan African country and try to live as she does here.

Just get the fuck out of there.
All of you, go to australia or something.

google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=ashleighthelion&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Ask him if he thinks Egyptians were black, then ask him if he knew that they enslaved jews, then ask him who invented slavery, and follow up with a we wuz meme. he will of course go ape shit (pun not intended sorry)

spbp

Its a talking point spoon fed by a socialogy professor; I remember the professors talking about it when I was college.

>Blacks, Arabs and Moors raided Europe for slaves before, during and after the time that the more well known slave trade occurred. They did this for about 700 years.
Done

No use debating idiots.
I've stopped trying to reason with leftists a long time ago.

Also worth noting that after Britain "abolished" slavery, we didn't actually stop doing it. We only stopped enslaving blacks. East Indians were still being enslaved well into the 20th century. Hence Indo-Caribbean people. And you don't see them crying about it. They're embarrassed by it and don't like to bring it up all the time because there's this thing called fucking dignity.

>He thinks niggers are rational and comprehend logic
Oh my sweet summer child

Haha indeed, the nogs in Africa had more freedom in those times then the white peasants in Europe.
Being a lower class European in those times, you was litterally property of the lord of the land you were born on.

>niggers
>trying to use logic to deal with them
>good idea
The only winning move was not to play

Kangs argument.

White people were once colonized by kings and queens, therefore, whites can't be racists and all blacks are racists.

Just tell him whites abolished slavery and the only race today still deeply involved in it is his in africa

Don't forget the Middle East.

>the only race today still deeply involved in it is his in africa
Arabs and pakis might have something to say about that. Gooks as well tbf

Racism is a social construct thus it's an arbitrary term for a non-existent state of social conduct.

>:^)

Say that everbody is racist. Admit openly and freely that you are racist then insist so is everybody else. Tell them you are "rationally racist" then quote crime statistics. Its pretty easy actually

niggers had slaves

You can't debate with retards!

call him a chicken nuggets coon

Ask him about the pitfalls of mass immigration: the culture clash, the crime, the rape, etc
Get him to say, "that's worth it because most of the immigrants are good people who do good for the country" or something along those lines
And then you counter with, "So, immigration is fine even though (horrors of immigration here) but colonialism, which was a highly civilized nation, going into a less civilized one, building roads, indoor plumbing, forming Governments and infrastructure and educational institutions etc, etc and then packing up and leaving and forming free trade agreements with said nation the spent there resources on creating is a bad thing?
And remember, a nigger will never understand this, you're not trying to win the argument with the nigger, but to expose his irrationality to the more enlightened amongst you.

Tribal allegiance isn't up for debate. He stands by his people no matter what, you understand? No matter what.
You can't stop him doing that. You have to do the same and undertand that when whites band together we're capable of anything.

Stop trying to debate niggers. The most effective way to redpill them is to call them out for being crybabies and let them do their own research. Their problem is slave morality. They have not collectively internalized a master morality. As some have said here, another way is to discuss tangential topics where there is less pressure to take a 'moral' stance, like false flag events. Everyone loves a good conspiracy theory. Any black with the capacity to think for himself will at some point realize the futility of dwelling on the atlantic slave trade, which is real history and also the founding mythology for black civilization in historical times.

John Locke second treatise on civil government chapter 3,4.

Go with god.

>black
>student
nice larp

I think there is a point in time when you just make sure you are alone with said black kid and then stab him in the throat. He will not be able to yell for help. Just wanted to offer that as a possible solution.

Tell him the facts.
>1. Slavery is invented by the black folks who lived in the region that now is Eritrea/Somalia, in the time when agriculture was first applied, +/- 12.000 years ago.
>2. Those slaves were captured and bought in Africa, the inlands.
>3. Sold to Arabs too, who picked up the business real quick.
>4. That went on for 11.500 years.
>5. Then 2 or 3 white folks did the same,
>6. until the lulz were gone and
>7. THE WHITE FOLKS THEN BANNED SLAVERY
Black people should worship all white people for this.

Ask him this.

"If white Americans are evil and racist, why aren't you picking cotton?"

"Who do you think abolished slavery?"

"Do you know slavery is going on right now in Libya? Africans right now are being sold in slave markets to arabs."

"If we're evil, do you think we should get in on that market? Just rounb you guys up and make a buck off you? I mean, we *are* evil, right? Why wouldn't we just sell you to slavers right now?"

And so on. His own position defeats itself. Even the fact that he even exists in proof that he's wrong.
If we were evil, by definition he'd still be a slave at work in the fields, or eradicated altogether.

>attempting to reason with a nigger
oh user, are you new?

Tell him white people can't be racist because of the Barbary pirates taking European slaves and that American colonialism was simply karma. Use their logic against them, it infuriates them.

stale pasta moldy pasta faggots itt