imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 10
>Iraq declares end to ISIS in Iraq, liberates all territory held by ISIS, Baghdad celebrates
>ISIS launches counteroffensive against SDF with reinforcements from Iraq
>SAA blitzes into southern Idlib, liberate 7 villages while Tigers redeploy to 'an unexpected front'
>Hashd completed 100 km long security trench along Iraqi-Saudi borders with 2nd Brigade Hashd in charge of ongoing security
>Houthis cut pro-Hadi forces road between Khukhah and Yakhtul, encircle pro-Hadi forces in Hodeydah prov.
>SAA took over Tal Bard`aya and Tal Shihab near Beit Jinn
>SAA seizes massive arsenals left by ISIS, sets plans to build entire brigades with newly-seized weapons
>Lebanese protesters clash with police near US Embassy
>SAA launches operation to clear out DeZ/Homs desert, liberates 2000km2 area
>Erdogan slams Israel, calls it "Terror State"
>Turkish interior minister Süleyman Soylu meets his Iranian counterpart in Tehran
>Israel, Free Syrian Army to launch joint offensive in southern Syria
>Al-Qaeda emir in southern Syria assassinated mysteriously
>Scores of Saudi, Sudanese soldiers killed by Houthis in failed offensive
>US F-22 tried to prevent Russian warplanes from bombing ISIS in Euphrates Valley

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-forces-storm-main-al-qaeda-stronghold-near-israel/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
youtu.be/Isc6jg37cpc
twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/940165007584694272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free Palestine!

First for long live ME

I want him back!

4th for based houthis!

Putin is pulling out of Syria, you can stop making these generals now guys it was fun while it lasted.

5th for avoid cinemas in the middle east

Your turn to withdraw now mate

>Poo-ting
Literally who.

>he wants ahmaghinejad back
Non-Iranian detected.

first for fuck the usa and ptg

All good people want Ahmedinejad. One of the few based Iranian leaders, Rouhani is semi-cuck.

How are you today, my majoosi friend?

Putin is abandoning Syria? Kurd (i.e. USA) control 40% of Syria's land and 60% of their oil. Guess Iran and Turkey will have to step up their game.

> Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has ordered Russian forces to begin withdrawing from Syria during a surprise visit to the Arab country, RIA Novosti news agency reported.

>Israel, Free Syrian Army to launch joint offensive in southern Syria

Sauce?

G-GUYS WHY HAVE THERE STILL NOT BEEN A SINGLE VIDEO SHOWING THE HOUTHI COUNTER ATTACK IN HUDAYDA?????

RIP Assad

pic related is about the Arameans in Israel, as i promised in the previous thread.
They're basically like most of the Druze here, vote for mostly right-wing parteis and hate arabs with passion.

Doesn't say *all* Russian troops man

Could be a platoon going back for RnR

fuck off kike shill

So i was reading Jihadi Julians tweets and it dawned on me that he may be right about ISIS-SAA cooperation in Hama.
>Appeared out of nowhere
>Bordering SAA territory
>Attacking HTS while ignoring SAA
>The attack is happening in the same location where the SAA is attacking
>SAA is letting them do as they please
>Makes little strategic sense to attack the rebels and let the SAA exploit the infighting
Not that im against any of this but is it possible that ISIS fighters who surrendered in Deir Ezzor and Homs worked up an agreement with Assad to serve as cannon fodder?

Wtf I love ISIS now

Only 200 families? That's sad.

That doesn't mean you guys get to live...You're still assholes

Welp just one more group of Zionist collaborators that will have to get the chamber...

He was less with the Islam and more with the Iran, that’s what we Iranians need. Nationalistic as fuck, yes, he had many issues, but he wouldn’t take shit. During his 7-8 year reign Iran’s population increased by 16-17 million.

Israeli virgins vs one chad Arab.

>One of the few based Iranian leaders
This guy single-handedly destroyed our economy,foreign relations,society,our country image. don't talk about something that you know nothing about it.
f-fine.

It's like the 100th time they pull out of syria, it's always just a few going back to russia only to be returned when the situation destabilizes again (hopefully it wont)

Jewtin signed a deal with trump to throw assad under the bus.

Dari sar be sare man mizari ya vaghean enghadr kosmaghzi?

>giving (You)s to the (((kike shill)))
disappointed desu

This.
Seems like this thread is full of r*ddit newfags that follow this war a couple of weeks at best.

kesafat khar coste

The first posts of every /sg/ are always brimming with shitposters, apparently

Shut the fuck up, you’re clearly not fooling anyone.

>economy,foreign relations
Stop thinking like a jew.
Being chad > being a good goy

Chizi nagoo dadash, yekam aziate in soosmar khore bokonim, kheyli kos mige.

shma motman hestid?

SAA isn't doing anything to them because they are not priority

Also ISIS isn't attacking SAA in that area because they won't gain anything from it. They would rather gain some territory and take as much spoils as they can while SAA and HTS are fighting each other.

How many times has Putin visited Syria since the start of the war? This time the situation is different dumbass

This guy gets it.

>SAkike
Remove your fascist flag and show your South Africa(or Israel) flag.

Oh fuck me this means Syria wants to strike Israel, Puti Tang is getting out of the way. Shit.

Thanks based Irani.

you see, he's the (((kike shill)))

I hope Israel gets fucked good... why don't you?

Well this time he personally went there in a surprise visit to issue the order. So it is a different situation this time

I want to convert to Judaism and leave this hole for less negroid clay.

He thinks his broken Farsi flies around here.

> This time the situation is different
Yeah, sure thing. Kill yourself mossadroach.

It never was THAT bad.

Ok

This. The beta manlet will leave, only Chads will stand against the zionist regime and the world together.

Why? Typhus fetish?

Leave Irani alone you faggot

Because once, shitposters were ignored [spoiler]to some extent[/spoiler], but people are so starved now that the war is ending

>shma motman hestid?
He should change his Farsi teacher.

Not sure m8, Ebin did these devs

If this is true 100% Syria will get the Golan heights back . losing it in the first place didn't make sense

شما واقعا مطمئن هستید؟؟؟؟

w-w-what's with all the "Assad is done" posting ?

shitposting, don't reply

How was your vacation?

Don't qualify for anything else, has to be Israel.

Neither shills or newfags.

>War is ending

Based bashar moving troops to the border of Israel as we speak.

This war is about to begin boys

>Breaking: Syrian forces storm main Al-Qaeda stronghold near Israel

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-forces-storm-main-al-qaeda-stronghold-near-israel/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

Why would they strike Israel?
In 2007, before the civil war started, we bombed their nuclear reactor with literally zero retaliation from Syria, so they sure as hell ain't gonna start some shit now.
And Putin doesn't go anywhere
kek

So tell me man, you really think no Arab can live apart from the others? You guys hate each other, who came up with that idea?

destroyed hope?
youtu.be/Isc6jg37cpc

Just get ready for some shit, Islam demands a response, it's going to be delivered.

>thinks you can write farisi well with latin letters
>t. stupid kissless brainless manlinessless (((shil)))

Ignore and move on

Sad!

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself, fuck off already!

>How many times has Putin visited Syria since the start of the war? This time the situation is different dumbass

This.

I hope most of the aviation will still remain though, and mostly the spetsnaz and the sappers and maybe the military police will be pulled out.

Yes, FUCK I know, it's going to take a year and cost $100 a month, you can't even convert for free, fucking kikes.

Holy shit today I heard an airplane that sounded noticeably different from what im used to but didnt bother leave my bed and look
>mfw

in which city?

Lmao alright then if you want to jump to (stupid) conclusions, you're free to do that
>twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/940165007584694272
>знaчитeльнaя чacть poccийcкoгo кoнтингeнтa вoзвpaщaeтcя дoмoй, в Poccию
>t.pootang

>manlinessless
>what is feminine

barrel bomb him
he's fucking retarded

Shoop Pootin into this

>شما واقعا مطمئن هستید
>شما
>هستید
SAkike you are speaking with another user on Sup Forums, not your boss. it's not necessary to speak bookish Farsi. stop using google translate.

hownuru?
you're getting (((tricked))) m8

Can I get a translation of that? Twitter is being a bitch

>dur hurr
kike, do you know that you could have used the time you lost shitposting here to gain money?

We Iranians are superior, so that explains it. We’re their masters.

welp

We should take you to Qom and fuck you in your little Jew ass.

>tfw emperor putin visits your region

why the fuck do people still respond to memeflagfags, seriously

>3 Iranians fighting each other in /sg/

I'd buy him a beer

Apart from Arabs and Iranians (NK and parts of Latin America too), there are no chads left.
Erdogan has to stop being a cuck and join the resistance.

(((the tree hugger and the other fascist))) are both (((kike shills)))
they are trying to make you belive that i'm the kike while they are the SAKike and the israeli kike

>Start up Victoria 2 Cold War Enhanced Mod
>Want to play as Iran
>Play normal game
>Notice something is off
>National value is islam which gives debuffs everywhere from sciency to factory throughput
>Can't play game because of that shit

Why are western modders/game devs so delusional and incapable to see that there can exist a modern country which develops science, military, economy just as any westcuck nation does but does not contain western cuck soyboy degenerate commie ninhilistic ideology and actualy believes in morals, faith, tradition, values, pride?

>>знaчитeльнaя чacть poccийcкoгo кoнтингeнтa вoзвpaщaeтcя дoмoй, в Poccию
> a significant part of the Russian contingent is returning home to Russia
Is the important bit

Jews... duh...

>We’re their masters
This unironically. no (You) for SAkikea anymore.