Grand Slavic Union

Grand Slavic Union when ? We have the bravest men and the prettiest women. We can bring the world to its knees, especially with the numale epidemic in the west there is no better chance to strike. We can bring traditionalism back and restore order to the world. The jew cannot control us. In their eyes we have always been a boiling pot ready to burst.A universal slavic language is being developed as we speak so it binds us even closer together. Let us put our differences aside.The time has come to show our might to the world.

Slavic flag replies only !

Other urls found in this thread:

russianuniverse.org/2015/02/25/dostoyevsky-on-slavs/
youtu.be/AQRf15K2TRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only understand everything up to Polish, and Polish is pretty interesting in its' different angle of meanings to recognise.

South Slavic speech as well as Czech is pretty much illegible, although it wouldn't be hard to learn it I guess.

Fuck off

We need to get our birth rates back up before we conquer anything our nations are shrinking.

T. Slav living in the west

>grand Slavic union
didn't know Poland wanted back under Rusia

Odjebi cigane

Never going to happen for a number of reasons.

russianuniverse.org/2015/02/25/dostoyevsky-on-slavs/

In short: Slavs are opportunistic, subservient dogs easily swayed against eachother.

Puppets of Germans and Vatican.

This is why a universal language is developed with meanings and grammar universally combined so its understandable and readable by almost any slav.

Dont be like that LTU bro. We can bring the biggest commonwealth the world has ever seen.

>Grand Slavic Union
Fuck off, It wouldn't even be able to last more than 20 years, I fucking guarantee you

We need to bring traditionalism and patriotism back. Bring the genetic pool working abroad home.
We need to push for slav propaganda.

Btfo noone invited you gypsy bro

I hope that in the future panslavism becomes possible again , with the shit like it is here in the balkan i doubt we will see a new yugoslavia soon,maybe without croats and slovenians it could work (and with bosniaks converted/subjugated)

This, daily reminder that bulgars are Kurdish, hairy
-manlet Borats who are closer to gyppoes than slavs.

no invitation required tartar bro Russia will annex us either way

You are not Slavic, subhuman tatar
This
Neither you two are Slavs. Your own Dinaric thing is not what we need in R1a club

>A universal slavic language is being developed as we speak so it binds us even closer together.
We developed it centuries ago.

Oh, look the "Bavarian" or Alboshit under Russian flag have made their appearance in this thread.

Oh, the usual lunatic is here.

I noticed that I understand Polish speech when I was 10.
8 years later, I realized that Polish hate Russians
Idk why it's sad.
Also my great-grandfather from Poland

Navalny Internet Defense Force back to calling slavs not slavs again. Fuck off, shill.

We should stop listening to dogmas written more than hundred years ago. The world is different now. We have the internet and are able to communicate with each other at any time. With the right people in power and preparation of people's mindset beforehand it could work. Differences only exist if politicians make them.

Get cucked by a dingo you nationless cretin. This is a slav topic only.

>Bolghars/Bulgarians developed Slavic language and script

Is that unironically being taught?

You are Dinaric and not R1a. Bulgarians are god knows what mixed subhumans
Иди нaхyй, yблюдoк гpязнoкpoвный

>Doesn't want south slavs.
>Russian pretty much wants to recreate the Warsaw pact.
Okay, but the union needs to be ruled from Kiev.

Its not that bad. We hate pretty much everyone. Dont take it personally

Macedonian-American here.

>

WE

>no true slav fallacy
nice try, Džingis

>Macedonian

No Slavs in the South, none in Ukraine either. Have you been to Ukraine? Pay a visit and find me a difference between them and Turks or some Moldovans. Moscow, Novgorod, Prague or Krakow sound like good options
Nice try dark skinned not R1a Dinaroid

Yes but they deviated from it forming different dialects and grammars. We are finding the golden middle here.

No divisions or exclusions. The ultimate goal is a union with every slav nation in it. We would not force conversion on anyone as that defeats the purpose of the true slavic kinship.

UnAmerican countries are unimportant

No arabs allowed

Thats unironically the truth

Well, Slavic languages was authentic. Slavic script was created by Greek scholars for Bulgarians, so he isn't incorrect.

it's like recreating anglosphere with south africa as capitol

>We have the internet and are able to communicate with each other at any time

This is where you got it wrong.
Me being able to communicate more with "fellow" Slavs makes me less eager to live in the same state with them.

WE

actually, we do

ignore the shills my friends. Dont let them plant the seeds of distortion. We must remain unshaken towards the ultimate goal.

Holy shit the retarded Volga Bolghars think they invented Slavic language and script.

See, there can be unification.

It wouldn't work, we tried it with Yugoslavia and it clearly didn't work.
What makes you think that it will work this time again?
Do you honestly want Yugoslavia 2.0 but this time on a much bigger scale?

Would be nice. But...

That's quite a purity spiral you have there. So only a couple of northern Russian towns belong in your '''great''''' Slavic union? You're such a retard.

Are you saying russians are 100% pure blooded ancient slavs?
Every slavic group has some admixture our ancestors had children with other europeans,and ancient slavs weren't 100% r1a stop shilling you retard

19th and 20th century slavicism ruined europe. It was simply a ploy by the ruskis to gain power

Kek'd and checked

Probably not, but the first time, Russia vassalized Poland through diplomatic means, and the whole conflict arose because Polish and Russian kings were strong pretenders on each others' crowns.

It didn't work because Serbs are the most retarded, opportunistic, inferiority complex-ridden weaklings.

Even today, every Serb is silently waiting for an opportunity to become something else.

Also, the Serbs didn't create Yugoslavia, it was a British project both times, to weaken Serbs and pave the way for Balkanisation.

The only way it can actually happen is if a Union is consisted of larger federations as such
Russian Federation (all the current territories+ Ukraine and Belarus)
Visegard Federation (current V4+Roumania just for the sake of borders) and of course Balkan Federation (Yugo countries with Bulgaria, Greece and completely occupied Albania)
It must also have a neutral capital for example Constantinople

>No arabs allowed
And since you subhumans are mixed with greeks, follow your own rule and stop trying to seek unity with Russians, Czechs, Slovaks and Poles that won’t ever want you in Slavic nations.
Those in the Balkans are Dinarics at best, and Ukrainians are Turk-Romanian with Caucasus admixture. Russians and West Slavs is traditional definition of Slavic blood.

You are an imbecile.

No. he is a batshit crazy guy who thinks that baltniggers are 100% pureblood aryan slavs, around 10% of Russians are also baltniggers and everyone else is subhuman or something like that

What do you think about Belarusians? I lived in Grodno, Gomel and Minsk, then moved to St. Petersburg.

t. ruski pawn, slava slava russia

>inferiority complex-ridden weaklings.
Not Poles or Russians making this threads. You try hard to be accepted as Slavs, but you never will be accepted as such. You only seek that general affinity you have only by lanaguge because individually your states pale in comparison to Poland and Russia

he's right and you just confirmed it

>Also, the Serbs didn't create Yugoslavia, it was a British project both times, to weaken Serbs and pave the way for Balkanisation.
True we should have just expanded serbia after ww1.
How can you possibly blame serbs for the failure of yugoslavia when you croats were always against it and always sabotaged it , to be honest serbs were most committed to the success of yugoslavia and suffered the most because of it

Fuck off putinbot

Were the Russians shilling and desiring for a unification of Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Croats and Serbs in 19th and 20th century?

Or were those perhaps some non-Russian people?

Czechs were pacified serfs to Germans ever since the Hussite wars. And in the most usual Slav tradition, they were subdued with Divide and Impera.

“Pshel von ciganski turok” is a better one

I am not a Croat. I just didn't bother changing the geographic location flag.

Serbs were commited to Yugoslavia because their inferiority complex and treasonous "elite" urged them to abandon SPC and Serbhood.

19th century slavicism was Russian imperialism, because the Russian Empire was an inch away from annexing every Slavic territory as it is, so it was a useful tool anyway.
20th century slavicism simply didn't exist, and you can't actually blame anyone but yourselves for your fuckups.

>Russians and West Slavs is traditional definition of Slavic blood.
Following your genius like logic the west slavs are crypto Germans and Russians are either mongol sub humans or urgic peoples that remained outside of the golden horde state.

We and Romanians would never get along plus they arent slavs. Even less so with Albanians. We dont need shills just because they are neighbour countries. It wouldnt be a Slavic Union anymore.

Yes, Belarus checks out.

You are not Slavic, shitskin. What do else do you need to be told? None of your slant eyes and dark skin genetics is needed in Slavic gene pools. Germans blood is still European and there is no admixture of it in West Slavs, and mongoloian meme thing is non-existent in Russians its Ukrainian inferiority complex leaking in Polish publications during 19-20th century
It won’t be a Slavic union the very moment mongrels like Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Macedonians get in.

Kiev, Cracow, Belgrade

Three Slavic groups, three centers.

Old Slavonic modernised and updated with modern vocabulary.

Anti-assimilation laws aimed at preserving regional/national identities.

Obligatory history and culture exams for individuals claiming to be part of a particular people.

dont worry bru ill translate for ya! ;)

How ignorant of you to spill this crap while daily reading and writing in our alphabet A barely 700 year old nation created by Sweden for the sole purpose of soaking up mongol invasions.

That was communism part serbs suffered the most during it tito and the communists hated serbs,the idea of yugoslavia was good and i see no reason why should we south slavs who are ethnicly and culturally similar be divided into 7 banana states instead of becoming one potentially powerful nation

Lol, what a meme.
Moscow and Warsaw. Southern Slavs didn't have any unity ever.

>Kiev
Why not Moscow?

>blah-blah-blah you're all shit and we are pure
Russians have mongo lower lip deformality that put in also has where with a closed lips the lower lip slides forwards like a duck. Fuck you. You are a literal genetic mistake and mutilated face people who are shitting on Central/Adriatic Sea slavs.

This understand that ethnic cleansing is always an option. The integrity of Balkans as as state must be maintained for strategic reasons

Пoшёл нaхyй, цыгaнcкий выpoдoк. Baм зaкaз cдeлaли? Bы oтбaтpaчили. Teпepь пиздyй дoмoй в Aзию. Mpaзь
>Southern
>Slavs
t. Dark skin, slant eyes

Mass ignorance shouldnt make you feel better tho

You can keep trying to play your divide and conquer tactics, but the balkans will be united under slavic rule. And we will be in it.

Filthy amerimut here. Why you all speaking in English if this is a discussion on a Slavic union?

You're an idiot. A gullible, irredeemably naive fool.

You honestly think that Yugoslav/Illyrian movement which originated from Catholic and Masonic (Strossmayer, Ilirci, Guy/Gaj, Jugoslavenski odbor) circles had the best interests of Serbs in mind?

The best interests of Serbs was to live within Serbian borders. That is the case of every single people, and the point of national states, Wilson doctrine etc.

As time has shown, every single Serb outside of Serb borders was destined for extinction.

Through violence or new nation building, like Bosnians, Montenegrins, FYROMians, Yugoslavians.
Pick up 19th century census data on present-day Croatia.

>we
>Slavic
I hope you will be genocided by Serbs or Croats altogether with Greek sandniggers. You subhumans are not even from European continent

I am really starting to think we'd need a common threat under which all slavs can unite because it seems to me that we can only be united in battle..

Oats is fucking great.
youtu.be/AQRf15K2TRs

They tried and the got pushed out of their own country straight into Albania.
You can keep living in denial, but even now we are considered as european and slavic.

There was a common threast.

Two of them.

Rome/Latin Catholic Church, with the violent proselytizing, non-national language service and priests, and demands of subjugation.

Franks/Holy Roman Empire/Germans/Habsburgs.

Guess what? Over time, they got most of the Slavs under their banner to do their bidding.

Bulgarians almost became Roman Catholics as well.

you idiots don't understand politics at all

>but even now we are considered as european and slavic.
not in Russia, Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic or Slovakia. In Russia you always will be a tatar

>I am really starting to think we'd need a common threat
Jews?

Jakub is a fucking great artist.

I love idea but few things to consider:
-We can't just create slavic union out of thin air, it need to be process in witch different regions unit first.
-Russia need to be last partner, it's too big and too powerful to create any kind of equal union with any slavic country on it's own.
-Name 'Slavic union' is probably not the best one, there is some countries in region that don't keep slavic tradition but should be includ too.
-South slavs would probably hate any kind of union so they should unite in different regions probably with no negative, historical connotations.
-one language!

What do you think about this.

shaky multiracial union is what the Jews totally fear.

No, it would become Yugoslavia 2.0

Indeed he is

It is an english board and we respect that. Plus it is a common language for people to understand each other. Not everyone can understand the others' slavonic dialects.

>Poland
>Chech
>Slovakia

You mean the countries that admitted we were european when they agreed to our joining in the European Union?
Dont worry, you'll accept it one day.

Russia has the military resources to offer new type of alliance and protection to V4 and Baltic states instead of America. Do you see any other country getting the necessary equipment to be ready to stop our nations from repeating the fate of Belgrade?
If you have Yugoslavs and Ukrainians in it

What do the numbers represent?
If its population then i doubt that would be right at all.

just fuck my shit up bracie

it is pointless

panslavism is bullshit from 19 century, same as pangermanism

Didn’t know European Union stood for hygiene of race or Narod will. Your mongol intelligence is pure comedy