Why do you NEED a gun?

Why do you NEED a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you NEED to shill?

As a substitute for my small penis.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

To maintain a well regulated militia, as it is necessary for the security of a free state.

Also, as a few addendums to this picture
>Guns are fun and shooting is theraputic
>Guns are useful for hunting and self defense
>It gives you something to talk about with other people who gun

I could go on, but I really didn't need to post anything besides this picture.

to protect myself from criminals.

To make sure when I'm walking my dog at night I don't get raped by a pack of niggers. I like to hunt also.

Checked.

Because niggers have them, regardless of my rights or the law.

I already have a gun so the question is dumb. It's philosophically unsound as you are asking an impractical question, your end goal is to change the status quo so you need to provide evidence to suggest why you want those changes to take place, not me to defend it from you.

Why do you NEED me to NOT have a gun?

A gun is only necessary in a military. Even then, we want to move towards a world where military isn’t necessary but until then they will be necessary, as weird as it sounds, to ensure peace.

i was once too drunk to get up and turn the light out, bullet worked. still amazed i hit the bulb in 1 shot.

Same reason you NEED to shitpost.

you won't understand until another year or two has passed. You'll understand soon.

>Why do you NEED me to NOT have a gun?
Umm, so you can't shoot me?

Wew

To fend off limey English fucktards who invade my land.

>self defence

Nice one. With the amount of regulations in the US atm that argument doesn’t hold up. Most states don’t allow you to open carry. If you intend to be responsible with your firearm and keep it out of reach of children/locked up in the house, then it’s probably not gonna be much use in a break in situation.

Only real argument is “guns are fun”. Which is fine. Just have to accept the risks that come with it.

To ensure my state has enough local martial resources such that a 3/4ths majority of states has the power to protect the constitution from a rogue federal government

Quick reminder that gun control works
By limiting the amount of fire arms citizens have, you limit the firearms that can be stolen.

Because without some small level of power to back up my desires they are worthless.

Because Niggers have guns, and like to use them when someone scuffs their Jordan's.

>having a state.

ok, I NEED everyone else to not have a car then, since cars cause more deaths a year than guns.

To hunt
To fend off bears and moose.
For peace of mind while surrounded by spics and nignogs.

Its called the bill of rights not the bill of needs

to shoot niggers

Ok, clearly you don't understand what concealed carry is then. Do your research lad.

Try that in the US and the civil war will kill tens of millions.
It wont work.

Nobody needs one, only the police and military when they're carrying out their duties. Anybody who thinks they can take on the government with their handguns or semi-auto rifles is delusional, dangerous and belongs in a mental institution. It's time that US joins the ranks of civilized nations around the globe and introduces gun control to get rid of school shootings and acts of terror

I lived in the States for almost 8 years and I owned a gun. I felt a million times more safe there than I did here, because I knew that in the case of an emergency I am in control of my own defence and can defend myself immediately.

It is a necessity in the US as due to the historical nature of the country, guns are everywhere and any given crime you can be a victim can involve a firearm. Having a force equaliser as well increases your chances to deter the crime.

>HURR if no one had guns in the first place, and America wasn’t filled with them you wouldn’t need one

That doesn’t matter. That’s not the world that exists, and guns aren’t going to evaporate overnight. The reality is guns and violent crime are paired together right now and needs a defence, regardless of whether gun ownership is objectively moral or not.

Police also are so overburdened with other crimes and/or just don’t plain give a fuck unless there’s a public active shooter. They can take ages to arrive at the scene. Your ability to defend yourself protects you in that window where no one is coming to help.

As long as you are a sensible, responsible member of society, a gun is totally fine and a useful tool to have to take charge of your own safety.

To kill you, stupid faggot

>being this cucked

Your nation is being over run by the most ville people in the world, and you up not only your guns to protect yourself, but the military that protects your nation. What fuck does your Conservative party do, this is the most cucked thing I've ever heard, no wonder May is giving your nation away.

USA has notoriously high homicide rate compared to other first world countries (where firearm regulations are a lot tighter, even banned most of the time).

>unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf

Or we could just ban blacks and mexicans.
Then gun violence would drop by 95%.
Americans will never give up their firearms. Try it and the civil war would be the bloodiest ever.
eurofags are so gutless.

Must be tough living in the Appalachians.

>Anybody who thinks they can take on the government with their handguns or semi-auto rifles is delusional
The bubba fallacy

Its not there so one person can take on the government, its about maintaining a militia so states have the authority to maintain their position of power. Some states have their own state military agencies you know, multiple layers in some cases.

The highest authority in the US is a 3/4th state legislature majority. It needs to be able to muster significant military force to prevent a coup.

THIS, was the original reason for having guns.

>Americans will never give up their firearms. Try it and the civil war would be the bloodiest ever.

See? You're just itching for a reason to start murdering good other people. People like you would never get a license for a rifle here.

I do but I also know that these regulations vary heavily from state to state.

You ever stop to consider that the places with the highest homicide rates in the US tend to be in places where guns are heavily restricted if not nigh-banned?

Read the thread before posting, your dork.

Niggers.
the USA doesnt have a gun problem. We have a nigger problem.
Thats why gun violence is so high.
banning blacks would be common sense gun control.

Grow a pair faggot.

To keep assholes from hurting my family.

And that includes the USG. If you're not ready to die defending your family or freedom, then sell your guns and buy some nice looking panties 2 wear.

Britain has a lot of restrictions on guns but they get a terorist attack ever other day.

Because they're useful tools for destroying violent enemies.

>You're not allowed to have a gun because you have an opinion that I think is scary

Provided you're not a criminal and not in a few very specific areas you're going to be able to carry a firearm on your person for self defense purposes.

Why can't you respect the rights of Englishmen?

Why do you NOT NEED one?

Shoot niggers if they try to rob me

I am white. The white homicide rate here is very close to yours. Our homicide rate is because of niggers.

We should ban niggers from owning guns.

To terminate degenerates like you if you attempted to steal said gun from me.

We would never live in such a fag country either.
Dont need a license to own a rifle.
The US Constitution is quite clear.
We feel safe, we hunt our own game, and we are glad our families left europe long ago.
I dont want to murder anybody shitbag, but I also dont want to be murdered.
Fuck off shitbagger.

>Most states don’t allow you to open carry.

What you need in most states is a permit to conceal carry

My very liberal cucked state does, you could walk into a McDonald's with a loaded AR-15 over shoulder that you just bought on your 18th birthday and its legal, you might scare some people and they might call the cops, but if you don't threaten anyone with it, it is perfectly legal.

ye ur right as a brit fag myself it is just a matter of time before I die

i thought it would be good to have if the world colapse. kek our i could go hunting.

I like to hunt, guns are fun to practice shoot with, It's a right in my country, and I prefer to be able to defend myself and my family if need be.
>What's YOUR problem with guns?

I don’t know if that’s relevant when the percentage of homocides in the US committed by firearms in 2010 was 67%.

Very similar percentages going back to 2003.

>unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls

Excel file.

>why do you NEED shelter?
>why do you NEED clothing?
>why do you NEED vehicles?
>why do you NEED education?
>why do you NEED entertainment?
>why do you NEED a tv license?
>why do you NEED furniture?
>et cetera ad infinitum ad nauseum

Lol, depending on the state, getting a permit is not so simple as that.

>Anybody who thinks they can take on the government with their handguns or semi-auto rifles is delusional

Ask the US military how they did in Vietnam.

Because i love guns and i can own them

why own a chainsaw
why own a wrench set
why own a floor jack
why own a hammer
They are tools just like firearms are tools.
And its nice having the right tools with milled receivers.

I need a gun because you think I shouldn't have one

>most states don't allow you to open carry
I hate UK posters because I can never tell if it's an inbred, retarded soyboy post or a really intricate, multi-layered ruse.

Because I am insecure about my small penis.

My friend John shot 36 gooks with a Winchester model 70 in 22-250
Americans did really well.
China just kept sending more kids to die.
It was about heroin not war. golden triangle.

Because the deep state are coming for my brain to use on bitcoin mining, i don't want to be a brain in a jar.

UK is a relatively small island packed with tens of millions of people, add guns to the mix and you'll get 20x the amount of terror attacks.

You wouldn't get a gun because you don't need one, the state provides security. Owning a gun is fine if you need one for sports shooting or hunting, but the times when you need a gun to defend yourself are very rare, mind as well get hit by a lightning. Better leave such matters to police who are trained for years to deal with situations like that.

>maintaining an invasion force in a guerilla far away is somehow comparable to a homefront where you have all your toys accessible to you

You amerimutts really do think so highly of yourselves.

And homicides in general have gone down significantly over the last two decades.

Unless you live in a place like NYC or Chicago then the only thing living in an anti-gun state will do is make it take longer and restrict your options as far as what type of fire arms you're allowed to own without specialized tags and permits.

What if the police or the state law enforcement/military decide that you do not have a right to exist?

>What if the police or the state law enforcement/military decide that you do not have a right to exist?

Again with the paranoid shit. That sort of stuff simply does not happen in a democratic society.

I can't believe u fuckers are still taking the bait.

That's a Colt Python. It is not a shit gun.

It could blow your brains out all over the pavement so be careful. The Chinese invented gunpowder, the British developed the weapons and the Americans perfected them.

Because the best murder suicides are spontaneous

>By 1933, the Nazi Party was the largest elected party in the German Reichstag

Same they think we there is a licencing process in the US to get a gun as well.

because people around me can buy a set of spoons without registering it
i'm afraid

>paranoid shit

We call it Liberty.

Because fuck you, I want to own a gun and I did my conscription time so I have the right to one.

>need

what a fuckin cuck

28,000–30,000 Pakistani nationals, 14,000–15,000 Afghan Taliban and 2,000–3,000 Al-Qaeda militants were fighting the best military on earth for the last 16 years. And there are MILLIONS of us. Do the math idiot.

>why can't America just fucking outright win in Iraq or Afghanistan?
>why is it taking decades and trillions of dollars?
Spastic. I'm already drunk and I still know why burgers need guns.

>cmon guys, it's 2027, you don't NEED fire extinguishers, you have the fire service!

For the same reason I need food: to survive.

>cmon guys, it's 2027, you don't NEED fire extinguishers, you have the fire service!
That's a good one, I'm gonna use that.

A Irish man is Drunk.

I don't

Americans just deserve the right to own one

One of the great things about having a clearly delineated constitution instead of a mutable set of precedences is that you don't NEED to justify exercising your 2nd amendment rights.

You brits could really benefit from having a real constitution; one that guarantees freedom of speech so you don't end up serving jail time for criticizing Islam on social media.

Why the fuck should I trust the police with my safety?
Even more so when the courts say they are not responsible to protect me?

Liberals/leftists etc etc tell you to give up your guns because >muh police, then cry - in the same breath - about how cruel and brutal the police are getting.
That alone should tell yiu everything you need to know about what they're doing.
Never stray from that fact. Watch how fucking mad they get. Like the cunt beneath me:
Who attacked even before I made the point.
You are right, leftie. I've been drinking since 10 am this Monday morning. If you knew half of what I have to pretend I don't, you would too. I'm also on holidays so w/e.

1. they cool
2. fuck niggers and jews

self defense

that reminds me of living in Virginia. i miss it there

I don’t need a reason. It’s called the bill of RIGHTS, not the bill of needs

So I can shoot your mother and your children.

/k/ thread?

This is all we dutchies got

I'm joking my friend, I agree with what you had to say you made some good points, also I like your channel Computing Forever Dave, you make good stuff.

As a reminder that the state exists by the people's consent.

What are you going to do when somebody breaks into your house and tries to take your life? Call the cops? No, you're going to be dead because you're too much of a pussy to own a modern weapon. I hope you get raped to death you fucking coward.