Roy Moore in 2011: Getting rid of amendments after 10th would 'eliminate many problems'

cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/kfile-roy-moore-aroostook-watchmen/index.html

HE'S FUCKING INSANE, GET THIS LUNATIC IN A MENTAL INSITUTION

Other urls found in this thread:

katv.com/news/local/us-department-of-labor-proposes-tip-pooling-to-fill-wage-gap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no more rights for women and niggers

Please let this guy win.

Sweet home Alabama

Yeah let's go back to slavery right? Oh wait you guys probably want that.

>implying he's wrong

You can't repeal the 17 amendments to the constitution, it's not legally possible. He's literally saying we should go back to the 18th century.

Dog bless
4 Moore years

he's right.

>Republicans are the party of Lincoln
>Democrats the party of KKK
>let's return to slavery

>he's right.

I guess you think any batshit crazy insane neo-reactionary is "based" this board is fucking DONE. Look up where Roy Whore stands on Israel, you'll regret this.

i think he should go.

he's not wrong tho

>he's not wrong tho

hurrr durrr the consitition should be replaced with the bible durrr I like to fuck little girls up the ass

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester.

>muh u wanna go back to the past

This argument is literally the most retarded one of the libtard handbook. Admitting mistakes have been made and rectifying them is not "going back to the past"--eliminating stupid Amendments that destroyed the American States as a confederated Republic and organic society is not the same as getting in a time machine.

>Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester.

DO YOU THIK THE BIBLE SHOULD REPLACE THE US CONSITIONT LIKE ROY MOROE?

PARTY OF LINCOLN WANTS TO RETURN TO SLAVERY

REPBULCIANS ARE LITERALLY RETARDED

But muh progress... wrong side of history... It's CURRENT YEAR!

>But muh progress... wrong side of history... It's CURRENT YEAR!

Do you support returning to slavery?

The consitiotn SAYS it can be amended, so by saying you only want the first 10 amendments, you are anti-US Constitution.

K-File
Colour me suprised

Yes. We need to go back to having lives of leisure on large estates where all the hard work is done by slaves.

11th was a mistake. 12th gave us a shittier presidential election system. 13th isn't bad but probably not needed, I don't think the constitution was compatible with slavery. 14th is ok. 15th probably wasn't needed, no where in the constitution does it indicate that was required for amending. 16th was bad for state sovereignty. 17th was probably ok. 18th was a fucking disaster. 19th, again not really needed. The constitution didn't disallow it. 20th is ok. 22nd was is ok, but some may argue it's not. 24th is good but NOT needed, like many others, as these are rights you would have under an unammended constitution. 25th is bad, should be a new election. 26th is ok but probably not needed, like others. 27th is good, but as if it matters as they're there for life.

Real fucking hit or miss for the most important document in the world. So, he's not wrong.

HURRR WE SHOULD JUST REPEAL EVERYTHING AND REPLACE IT WITH THE BIBLE

>Yes. We need to go back to having lives of leisure on large estates where all the hard work is done by slaves.
Sad part, I can't tell if this is satire anymore

This board is reaching flat earther levels of intellegence.

I didn't know this thread was made by a retard. Is this Japanlady again? Fucking hell, I'm an atheist but yea those opinions were totally based on some Judaeo-Christian scriptures. You can totally tell that by all the mentions of god and what not.

He's correct though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?

>I'm an atheist
>but I'm gonna support a guy who literally wants a theocracy

Moore is not a constitutionalist, he's a theocrat.

The founding fathers hated people like this during their lifetimes. Ben Franklin had to flee Massachusetts because of these kind of people forcing their religion on others. (they FORCED you to go to church or would drag you there if you didn't)

>He's correct though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?

He's running to defend the US Constitution, but want to repeal it. This is a prime reason he shouldn't be sworn in if he wins.

Ill take a 10% tax to take them back to where they were kangs and qweens, maybe the 1/20 of them that are normal can stay im cool with that.

PARTY
OF
LINCOLN

America doesn't care they won't to destroy 250 years of progress.

He graduated last in his class. Not surprising that he is complete fucking retard.

He's running to defend the US Constitution, but want to repeal it. This is a prime reason he shouldn't be sworn in if he wins.

Obviously he means the income tax /s

I would be, but an even better option is deportation or outright genocide

You realize there is a constitutional process for amending the constitution right?

Hell yes! I could really get some work done if I owned half a dozen niggers.

They're really going nuts over this guy. My local cuckservative morning show was all about how no good republican can vote for this guy and we'd all better do a write-in.

In totally different state!

Quad 7s validates your wisdom

19th was the worst possible decision.

Lol this guy countersignals himself to the point of absurdity.

I want this guy and more to win just because of the amount of suicides that will follow from the communists. Time for a scorched earth of our own.

Sup Forums, the place where kissless virgin basement dwellers can be proud of their subhuman existence

He's not wrong.

BUT HE PUBLICLY RUNS A PEDOSEXUAL MOLESTATION RING AND AS A JUDGE REQUIRED ALL FIRST BORN DAUGHTERS TO BE HIS RAPE VICTIMS IN EXCHANGE FOR NOT PUTTING THE PARENTS IN PRISON

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MONSTER

you are blind to understand...only if you would be interested and brave enough to dig deeper.

Voting rights for women, sexual "revolution" (deliberate, premeditated act of elites) and overall promotion of their status in society was one of the worst things that happened to mankind. Not only to society as a whole, but to individual segments of it, both for men and for women..Stop swinging with your arms defnding what was printed into your brain. GO DEEPER

slavery is retarded and should never come back..just send all blacks back to their ancestral homeland

Moore is just hyping shit up to get lights on him..there is no way (unfortunatelly) to turn these things around (without any kind of global catasthrope of immense consequences)

>You realize there is a constitutional process for amending the constitution right?

YES AND ROY MOORE CAN'T JUST SAY HE WANTS TO ABOLISH THEM OUTRIGHT YOU FUCKING TARD

--->

Joe, don't you have a show in a couple of minutes
(I also have family members who react the same user, I feel the pain)

and we are glad to include you in our ranks

We can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

BUT PIZZAGATE IS REAL RIGHT?

>ROY MOORE CAN'T JUST SAY HE WANTS TO ABOLISH THEM OUTRIGHT YOU FUCKING TARD
I mean, he can say whatever he damn well pleasea, but you're shitting your pants for no reason buttercup.

Moore is a theocrat, not a conservative.

Why do people think those are the same things?

>I mean, he can say whatever he damn well pleasea, but you're shitting your pants for no reason buttercup.

YOU CAN'T BE SWORN IN BY THE US CONSITUTION IF YOU HATE THE REST OF IT

Nah, deportation back to wherever is fine. Slavery didn't work out so good.

Is he pissing off the right kind of people? That's what's important.

>Is he pissing off the right kind of people? That's what's important.

He'll be pissing you off when he starts war with Iran.

>YOU CAN'T BE SWORN IN BY THE US CONSITUTION IF YOU HATE THE REST OF IT
You can actually, how do you think prohibition was repealed?

What the hell is a conservative anymore? Or in the first place? This radio station systematically eliminated all shows that didn't go along with the Trotstkyite communist line.

You know what else was on the menu this morning? Lots of nigger collision ball and no actual news or philosophy or anything close to the sort. He got his 17 year old to like creamed spinach. GREAT FAMILY VALUES ROUND HURR

I see Trump working that angle daily and the "left" still shits on him soooo...... Non-issue.

>You can actually, how do you think prohibition was repealed?

DEFEND THE CONSITUITON
WELL ACUTALLY I WON'T DEFEND THAT PART

Is that true or did you hear it from CNN?

>What the hell is a conservative anymore?

Is promoting theocracy conservatism? The founders would be rolling in their graves right now to see a guy who is so blatantly aganist freedom of religion.

As I'm reminded by my friend on the left daily, the Constitution is a living document and can be changed... Why are you so upset?

Who the fuck is promoting theocracy? The only time I hear about that is from fake MUH JEBUS cuckservatives.

He can say that. He did. You're the one who is retarded for trying to restrict his 1st amendment protected speech. Or is that the only one you seem to have qualms with?

checked

praise kek

>I see Trump working that angle daily and the "left" still shits on him soooo...... Non-issue.

Ok shill, I guess you, Trump, and Moore are part of the "Israel First" evengical bible thumper faction

Do you realize that when you are sworn in as a US Senator you are sworn in to protect and defend the US Constitution?

Oh, well, I guess I also hear about theocracy from pretty much every Jew, especially the ones who claim to be secular Jews.

>Who the fuck is promoting theocracy?

Moore, Trump, Moore, Cruz, Pence, Santorum, etc.

Pence promotes the electrocution of gays, but I don't know what more else than that. He's vast nobody and generally questionable character who it seems doesn't do too much wrong.

>you are sworn in to protect and defend the US Constitution?
>So it can't ever be changed!
>But what are Amendments?
>No! When you're elected you have to protect the Constitution as is and all the amendments in it! I don't care that the amendments were changes too!

Maybe I just don't give a flying fuck and am all for Trump naming such. Why? Because I know these animals will riot and fuck up Israel hopefully. Oh so numbskulled goyim who got roped into thinking they are actually defending AMERICA die? Good riddance, they were retarded enough to "serve" at this juncture and not serve their actual country by refusal and counter actives. You're trying to paint myself as a kike and doing an awful job at it, kike.

Do you realize that has nothing to do with someone's stance on whether the constitution should be amended. Especially since there is a legal process for doing so?
I don't even know this guy. I can't wait till you ass blasted faggots cry more salt when he gets elected. That's why I like him now lol.

*counter activities

I was listening to some NPR yesterday and they had the gall to say that the republicans were openly admitting they just wanted a party member in the seat and didn't care about virtue signaling.

When obviously the democrats don't give a shit about anything but getting the seat. They even had this doped up woman crazy on to rationalize the whole thing away.

>Pence promotes the electrocution of gays, but I don't know what more else than that.

Yeah I don't see how:

* Banning all abortion
* Banning all contraception
* (Required and state sanctioned) prayer in school
* Moving the embassy in Jerusalem
* Ban gays from existing
* Women shouldn't hold politic offfic
* Ban pretty much anything that isn't part of the bible in general

Theocratic Christians don't believe in freedom, they only believe in whatever their god wants.

Holy fuck the more you guys attack Roy Moore the more you make me like him.

>That's why I like him now lol.

I guess you loved Bush as well, he made people assblasted. You deserve everything you're going to get.

Do white Democrats call out the blatant anti-White platform they have ran on and will run on in the future against their own interst? There's a big leap between accusations and the accused being allowed to defend themselves and openly championing people and campaigning for those who want those of European-ancestry dead out of political expediency.

>Holy fuck the more you guys attack Roy Moore the more you make me like him.

HURRR DURRR I'M A STUPID REDNECK I LOVE THE BIBLE JEBUS

Kikes believe in genital mutilation. Anything to say about that?

No nigger, stop weedling out of your retarded statements. If you're required as an elected official to defend the Constitution as is, how can you support any amendments? By your logic, you should want them all removed, yes?

>Kikes believe in genital mutilation. Anything to say about that?

Look up circumcision rates in US, Christians believe the same thing.

>And was then reversed.
And as a veteran, a lot of homeless veterans are fucking worthless.

>stop weedling out of your retarded statements.

HE VIOLATED THE LAW TWICE AND THROWN OFF THE ALABAMA SUPREME COURT

You think that picture is suppose to have some effect on me? I'd have to believe the news accurately reported anything. They haven't in years. Congress has financial authority so this is a fault of legislation even if this were true, which it probably isn't lol.

>He's correct though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?
Only if you are representing the opinion of Conglomerate Incâ„¢.

Of course not. It would be racist to ever mention whites. We can only talk about the plight of every other people on the planet and how we need to do more.

It's like mea maxima culpa hardcore Catholicism gone wrong, and then reeeeed about by Jews. I don't get it.

>n, a lot of homeless veterans are fucking worthless.

YEAH WE SHOULD ALSO GET RID OF LAWS PRETENTING BUSINESS OWNERS FROM STEALING TIPS FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES

katv.com/news/local/us-department-of-labor-proposes-tip-pooling-to-fill-wage-gap

>Getting rid of amendments after 10th would 'eliminate many problems

Well, he's right.

I see. So you're here to defend the kikes and attack the Christians and you just admitted it. You don't care about innocent children. Well done!

I guess you like thisand wallstreet Goldman Sachs kieks fucking you up the ass you cocksucking Trumpfaggot

>You don't care about innocent children.

I'm not a Christcuck or kike faggot. I don't support genital mutlation, I was a vitucm myself.